Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 471 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7061
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6941

    Relax Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Does Sabrina have a large tattoo on her abdomen and on the small of her back? Also a light brown tat on the inside of each of her wrists??
    Not sure about the wrists but yes to everything else.

  2. #6940

    Sabrina / Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give it a go, hate I missed Sarah. For starters, I'll say this place is odd. They don't offer massages. They have a massage chair, which was nice I will say, and then some mediocre massage pad that lays on the table. Anyways, Sabrina is prob in her 40's, long dreads, okay face, small figure, average ass, and bolt on Cs. She said she was Thai, but I can see where someone got Latina. Attitude was a little awkward and paranoid of the neighbors and LEO. I've come to realize I look like a cop. After we got past that, I told her I wanted L3, moved to the table and gave her 130. She undresses and got on her knees for a nice BBBJ. Enthusiastic I'll say, but not toe curling. Moved to 69 and it was very nice, super clean and tight. Moved to doggy and she took a pounding well with mild complaints of "too hard". Finished and cleaned up. It wasn't a bad visit but wouldn't repeat, she just didn't tickle my fancy. She's leaving Wednesday she said.

    She said there was another girl named Aly but she left before I did. Saw a busted looking girl on the way out, her name is strange like Buka or something. Very underweight and just rough looking. Also saw a sumo wrestler chick too, not sure her name but hell no.

    Cheers!
    Does Sabrina have a large tattoo on her abdomen and on the small of her back? Also a light brown tat on the inside of each of her wrists??

  3. #6939

    Relax Station Sabrina

    Decided to give it a go, hate I missed Sarah. For starters, I'll say this place is odd. They don't offer massages. They have a massage chair, which was nice I will say, and then some mediocre massage pad that lays on the table. Anyways, Sabrina is prob in her 40's, long dreads, okay face, small figure, average ass, and bolt on Cs. She said she was Thai, but I can see where someone got Latina. Attitude was a little awkward and paranoid of the neighbors and LEO. I've come to realize I look like a cop. After we got past that, I told her I wanted L3, moved to the table and gave her 130. She undresses and got on her knees for a nice BBBJ. Enthusiastic I'll say, but not toe curling. Moved to 69 and it was very nice, super clean and tight. Moved to doggy and she took a pounding well with mild complaints of "too hard". Finished and cleaned up. It wasn't a bad visit but wouldn't repeat, she just didn't tickle my fancy. She's leaving Wednesday she said.

    She said there was another girl named Aly but she left before I did. Saw a busted looking girl on the way out, her name is strange like Buka or something. Very underweight and just rough looking. Also saw a sumo wrestler chick too, not sure her name but hell no.

    Cheers!

  4. #6938

    The Octagon

    I wrote you a long response to your question, but you won't get it because your storage is full. I won't re-write it though. Guys, clean out your mail boxes from time to time.

  5. #6937

    Relax Station. Sarah

    Stopped by Relax Station to hang out with Sarah, she was a pretty cute Thai girl with super long braided hair. I made the mistake of asking her some questions about Thailand and she's one of those people who couldn't talk and massage at the same time. So, don't make that mistake, just keep the convo light and you'll probably get a better massage than me. Anyways, massage was like $70, and the menu was wide open but I opted for an L2 CBJ, which was decent. We got into some DFK action, which was nice. She pulled the rubber and started stroking it while licking my nipples and kissing me, so I blew and left happy. I think she's gone now, but just wanted to report on the fun time.

  6. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosPilot  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip (over the house fee) for a 60 min L1 massage (HJ), fully nude?
    I usually tip 50 for older and 80 for younger.

  7. #6935

    What is a reasonable tip for L1 service?

    What is a reasonable tip (over the house fee) for a 60 min L1 massage (HJ), fully nude?

  8. #6934

    Sarah, Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Just called and Sarah has left however was told to come check out new girl.
    I also called and was told Sarah is gone and they mentioned a new girl, so I stopped by to take a peek. I think she said her name is Sabrina. She looks like some flavor of Latina with braided hair. She was good looking but not good enough to make me open my wallet. Went down the street and found Coco at Hampton Village. Had a lovely time.

  9. #6933

    Best for me

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    What place has the best massages for the price I'm not necessary looking for a happy ending just want to know a place that does a good massage that's a great price any recommendations?
    If you're looking for a good real massage for a fair price, I'd recommend Ching Ching Spa in Spartanburg. Ask for Anna.

    In my opinion, it's worth every penny. I've had a lot of massages before, but she did a really good job and it was one of the best overall for me. So if you're just looking for a good massage and nothing else, I'd definitely recommend trying her.

  10. #6932

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Just called and Sarah has left however was told to come check out new girl.
    Noooooo. She was here only 2 weeks. Say it ain't so.
    Well, to all of you who didn't see her, you missed a unique provider. I hope she returns some time in the future.

  11. #6931

    Relax Station

    Just called and Sarah has left however was told to come check out new girl.

  12. #6930

    Sarah

    Just called, she's gone but a new girl is in.

  13. #6929

    NH / Texas Ave

    Got the new girl (sandy / sandra), mid 30's, 5'/ chubby, very nice / pleasant. Paid for the ride, got the ride. Not spectacular but just normal for NH. Jada and Tanya was busy so Jenny must be on Bacation. New girl from Bay area will be here 2 months. Pound on, HC.

  14. #6928
    Quote Originally Posted by Danglythang  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about this chair. Feel free to DM if need be. I've been seeing the posts about these 2 ladies at RS as well and planning to check it out since I'm pretty close.
    Its just a big massage chair.

  15. #6927
    Is relax FS, or hands only?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape