Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 471 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7061
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?
    Attractive middle aged k-girls. All covered.

  2. #6955

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    I've now seen Coco and Hannah. No regrets about seeing either, but if I were to repeat it would be with Coco. I may one day.
    Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?

  3. #6954

    Emily vida / relax

    Emily (Rosie) was busted in Hope Mills NC a couple weeks ago.

  4. #6953

    Usually 60

    Quote Originally Posted by LinaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip (over the house fee) for a 60 min L1 massage (HJ), fully nude?
    My normal tip is. 60, up to. 80 depending on the effort to provide good service.

  5. #6952

    Hampton Station options

    I've now seen Coco and Hannah. No regrets about seeing either, but if I were to repeat it would be with Coco. I may one day.

  6. #6951

    Sabrina

    I can confirm from confirmed resources.

  7. #6950

    Sarah / Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Is this confirmed? Anyone want to second the motion?
    If, as reported, this is her last day here, this becomes a moot point.
    Last edited by Contrary; 06-30-26 at 18:08. Reason: Re-wording

  8. #6949

    Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwr1954  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina is Sarah.
    Is this confirmed? Anyone want to second the motion?

  9. #6948

    I might just have to check this out

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.
    I've never been, but now I am very intrigued. Sounds fantastic. I'm jealous.

  10. #6947

    Relax "Sabrina"

    So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.

  11. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the wrists but yes to everything else.
    Sabrina is Sarah.

  12. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    If you Google "Relax Station Self Therapy Taylors SC" you'll see the hours are Mon-Sat, 9:00 - 10:00 and Sundays, Noon to 10:00.

    Now let's get back to her tattoos: With Sabrina (or any other girl working there), can anyone else confirm a large tat on both her abdomen and the small of her back as well as a light brown tattoo on the inside of each wrist?
    She had lots of tattoos so I can't remember specifically where they were. Definitely on her back though.

  13. #6944

    Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the open hours online, little help please.
    If you Google "Relax Station Self Therapy Taylors SC" you'll see the hours are Mon-Sat, 9:00 - 10:00 and Sundays, Noon to 10:00.

    Now let's get back to her tattoos: With Sabrina (or any other girl working there), can anyone else confirm a large tat on both her abdomen and the small of her back as well as a light brown tattoo on the inside of each wrist?

  14. #6943

    Enso RIP?

    Swung by and it's no longer there, replace by another merchant.

    Surprised this wasn't reported earlier. Did they relocate?

  15. #6942

    Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Does Sabrina have a large tattoo on her abdomen and on the small of her back? Also a light brown tat on the inside of each of her wrists??
    I can't find the open hours online, little help please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape