Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 12320
-
07-03-26 14:54 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 89I always want DFK and DATY. Sunshine, I got very limited LFK and DATY. At King, I got both. YMMV depending on who you see.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:25 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 630Forum
If you had spent a little time reading the forum going back a month you would have had a number of options. You would have also learned Candy Spa is very well reviewed and not a secret local shop.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 01:35 #11958Regular Member

Posts: 9Nina at Love Spa
With a name like that, she certainly doesn't have the resting Beach face that Nina's tend to have. Thin legs and fun bags that can barely be contained.
Why does it seem like everyone wears the same peach colored dress as of late? Did I miss something? In typical AMP fashion, the session begins. Lackluster massage into fingers crawling around my balls. Small tease before she flipped me over into BBBJ.
I was able to grab her small thighs and pull her in tight for CG. She slapped me a few times across the face with her titties swinging back and forth. After suffocating in those giant pillows, I opted for a hotdog sliding between 2 pillowly buns finish. Great start to a summer barbecue. Sums up a Love experience.
-
07-02-26 23:54 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 87Visitor
Sorry, I didn't meant to intrude. I am just an out of towner looking for a wet hole to plug while I am in town. I asked about the place and only 1 came up and recommended her for me.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 13:53 #11956Regular Member

Posts: 14Took a trip and saw Jenny. Just as this guy said, very cute looking and service was good. Jenny was very much into what she does. Found out the other girls name is Yuki. Hopefully I can get a chance to see her in the coming weeks.
Originally Posted by Diuleilomo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 13:40 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 128Sunshine & King
Any DKF going on at either King or Sunshine?
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 11:54 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 89Candy
Thanks. Candy was already on my shortlist, and now I think it'll be the next place I visit.
FYI, enjoyed the last two places I've gone -- Sunshine Spa (which I think is near Candy) and King Spa.
I'm still looking for good spots in inner Portland like King Spa.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 11:32 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici's friend Chloe is visiting this month, and she's amazing!
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:52 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 630Huh?
This shop and Momo have been reviewed here many many times.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 01:09 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 87PSE Momo at Candy
Thank you, Getup1970, for the referral. It took me some time to find this place with how few reviews on RM, but I got the number and address up there. I am not sure if it is by design or w / e but if this is a hole-in-the-wall place or something, or the locals just keep the secret to themselves. The place were easy to find enough, not liking the open road walk of shame though since it faces the main road. I got greeted by Momo herself, a great-looking gal she is very much in-your-face attitude open and welcoming. She got long legs maybe 5'4, skinny and lean but tall, she's got those DD size mm but nice to play with gently, shaved camel toes, thin lips with a tat on her tummy. The second the door shuts, she was already in my face with a DFK which got me excited for the play-by-play:
Massage: not overly focus on this one, she teases more than she massages imo, shoulder rub for a few minutes and tease begins, which I don't blame her for skipping this part quick.
Tease: finger brush with light scratches on my balls to open me up, I shower before I came so she must took notice. 1 wipe on my crack to confirm I am clean, and she goes for an amazing rim. Tuma was through and through, a gem for those who really enjoy this part. For me I really enjoyed the handjob while getting my salad tossed, and the BJ from behind are heavenly, she offered up some toys stuff out of her goodie bag, I turned those down because it is not my thing. Rim is one thing but toys up in there is not what I am looking for.
Faceup: She dfk with passion, very convincing if I may add, but I know better. I helped myself with her Ds, she did caution me to be gentle with them. Her BJ is slow, wet and with a ton of suction, DT me with flying colors too. She let me control the DT-BJ's pace, so that was real sweet. She took breaks in between her DTs with great shaft Polish and bls and the BJ portion took some time, she got me ready to go, and when I reach down at her camel toe, she was already wet and ready.
Main event: hats on and she spread her legs and lips with her fingers to show me the bulleye for me to plug her in. Mish in her wet pussy was fantastic, tight and wet, her vocal game is loud, real loud and passionate. She like to be manhandled in k9, I grab on to her cute looking booty and gave it to her deep and hard. I took my time with her and tried a few of my favorite positions and finished with a load in her mouth because she beg me to.
Post: She went for another round of BJ to clean me up instead of the wipes, honestly got me hard again on how good she does it. But since I ran short on time already she didn't get too far with it. Toasted a mouth wash and a quick wipe before I leave. She is a sure repeat for me, I think I am going to try her one more time while I am in town, they do things a little differently here, I didn't get the others to come say bye like back home, maybe they were busy or something.
220 all in.
-
07-01-26 19:58 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 44Good spa
Some changes regarding who has moved:
Cici and Mia have moved / left town.
New girls are:
Toffee.
Erica.
I did not stay as I had my mind set on either Cici or Mia.
-
07-01-26 19:54 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 44Camila
I believe Camila has moved to Boba Spa on 82nd.
Originally Posted by Guilty503
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:34 #11948Regular Member

Posts: 17Beauty Spa. Jenny
New month, new round of girls.
Stopped by today and I met Jenny. Looks very young, feels like innocent school girl young. Nice soft white skin, nice body and all natural chest. With her innocent look I expected her to be shy, to which was confirmed. Good massage skills, she covered every inch of my back and then straddled my legs and worked towards my butt and then legs. Felt like she made an effort to learn the massage part of the business. Second part of show, I finally got to see her body. Nice curves and she felt nice. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, first with her riding on top and then switched to me taking control to the finish.
Overall I would see her again, but only after I meet with the other one. Did not catch her name. Also looked cute.
-
07-01-26 19:10 #11947Senior Member

Posts: 993For those here to pay for greek, is it covered greek? Never been offered so curious. Not sure if its worth the extra $. I'd rather spend the extra $ for another girl 4 hands / two mouths.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 17:03 #11946Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Love Spa Nina
Decided to try this shop and stopped by and was greeted by Nina. Got settled down in the room and she had me lay face down for a little massage to start. I started to rub on her ass to let her know I was ready for the main event and she asked me to turn over. LFK and then DFK and then she started nibbling on my nipples and went down to suck on my cock. BJ was top tier and then applied the condom. We went through multiple positions, including missionary and doggy and then I got a little bit tired. She hopped on top and rode me until I filled up the rubber.
Nina is a great gal with a friendly demeanor.











Reply With Quote





