Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 14538
-
07-03-26 17:30 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 199Ms Pretty Pussy and Diamond
I heard really good things about Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy) and Diamond. Both have been mentioned on this board before.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
I'm going to see Mariah this week.
Good luck.
PM.
-
07-03-26 13:41 #14087Regular Member

Posts: 12Sent skipthegames a complaint
I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 11:08 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 186Iso full gfe
Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
-
07-03-26 11:02 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 322Kodi
It's actually a damn shame. I used to see her all the time and what has happened is bad. She was a good provider.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:34 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 183She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:34 #14083Senior Member

Posts: 830Sorry you got ripped off. Many posts on here the last few months about her ripping people off.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:05 #14082Regular Member

Posts: 12Rip off
This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
-
07-02-26 11:07 #14081Senior Member

Posts: 739She is real
She is expensive and EXTREMELY safe. Pics are a tad favorable but I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her for sure.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:55 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 909Like in Mexico
Negotiate and you know as well as I, Golden nuggets turn out to be Silver after mining. Ciao my friend and happy 4TH of July Thick.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:50 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 389Red
I heard good things through a fellow senior member.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 20:42 #14078Regular Member

Posts: 7Sadly no
Just a random chick in multiple porn sites.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
https://fr.spankbang.com/pics/a8k0j
-
07-01-26 19:07 #14077Senior Member

Posts: 186Sami NATURAL REDHEAD
Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562
-
07-01-26 18:46 #14076Banned Member

Posts: 39Mmmm you know I'll get you feeling much better.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:04 #14075Regular Member

Posts: 12She used to post on STG semi regularly but I haven't seen any ads for a while. Wonder if she got spooked with all the sting operations.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 12:31 #14074Senior Member

Posts: 389Pretty pussy = pretty bank account
My only issue. And this may get well she worth it response. When it actually comes down to. What really is pussy worth? LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
She wants a 2 a 5 a O.
A 2 a O a O for Qv.
This is where it starts. One gets it them bam! They all worth it.









Reply With Quote





