Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 970 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14091

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978
    First link: Nykee. I had a really great time with her. No anal, and no BBFS (she does a really good BBBJ however).

    Pictures are recent, nice lady, not a clockwatcher.

    I will repeat!

    Second link: Angel. I don't know her.

    PM.

  2. #14090

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.
    Why don't about 5 of us go do a reverse opp on her? I seriously doubt the law gives a shit? It's time for street justice. I'm interested.

  3. #14089

    Lovely in Leheigh

    Have had my eye on these, can anyone share experiences with either these two:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/784658246516

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/692919259978

  4. #14088

    Ms Pretty Pussy and Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.
    I heard really good things about Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy) and Diamond. Both have been mentioned on this board before.

    I'm going to see Mariah this week.

    Good luck.

    PM.

  5. #14087

    Sent skipthegames a complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
    I sent skipthegames a complaint about her. Hopefully, they will take her down.

  6. #14086

    Iso full gfe

    Any recommendations for a girl that offers full GFE. Would like DFK and make out like teenagers again.

  7. #14085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.
    It's actually a damn shame. I used to see her all the time and what has happened is bad. She was a good provider.

  8. #14084
    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
    She is trash. There are many reports of Kodi doing this for over a year now. Her boyfriend is a punk as *****. Someone needs to shoot that dog it's bit several people.

  9. #14083
    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.
    Sorry you got ripped off. Many posts on here the last few months about her ripping people off.

  10. #14082

    Rip off

    This lady will take your money. Gave her the money and she walked into another part of the room that I could not see and around the corner a man came with a pit bull on a leash. He told me to leave. I left, but I told her I was warning people. I hope they pull this on someone who is armed. Second time in 30 years this has happened to me. If they walk out of your sight, be prepared to lose your money to thugs either coming out of the bathroom in a hotel room, or from another part of the house if in a house. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/557110810866.

  11. #14081

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562
    She is expensive and EXTREMELY safe. Pics are a tad favorable but I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her for sure.

  12. #14080

    Like in Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    My only issue. And this may get well she worth it response. When it actually comes down to. What really is pussy worth? LOL.

    She wants a 2 a 5 a O.

    A 2 a O a O for Qv.

    This is where it starts. One gets it them bam! They all worth it.
    Negotiate and you know as well as I, Golden nuggets turn out to be Silver after mining. Ciao my friend and happy 4TH of July Thick.

  13. #14079

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562
    I heard good things through a fellow senior member.

  14. #14078

    Sadly no

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562
    Just a random chick in multiple porn sites.

    https://fr.spankbang.com/pics/a8k0j
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 483303-hello-i-think-i-ordered-the-large-sideboob_880x660.jpg‎  

  15. #14077

    Sami NATURAL REDHEAD

    Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape