Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 970 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14076
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I am down with a shoulder injury but as soon as I recover she is my first stop! Hell, I might even go sooner so she can heal me. LOL.
    Mmmm you know I'll get you feeling much better.

  2. #14075
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Website or URL for her?
    She used to post on STG semi regularly but I haven't seen any ads for a while. Wonder if she got spooked with all the sting operations.

  3. #14074

    Pretty pussy = pretty bank account

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of (Pretty Pussy) she has not posted in a while due to some mishap with site. If you need her number just I. M. Me and will forward to you. This girl is very shapely very pretty and 28 really years old. She lists as pretty pussy and believe me it certainly is and have seen many to know the difference. Some times a little hard to get in touch with her but be patient and she answers all texts one way or the other. Her into as soon as she opened the door was with a nice hug and a very nice French Kiss, which was really nice. Walk hand in hand over to the king size bed I think, and starts undressing you and I did the same with her. Freshly shaved pussy and you can certainly feel it. Her BBBJ is as good as anyone in Le high and loves to get you off. But also loves the mish position and loves to be hammered. She herself spins around and does reverse Cowgirl and let me tell you, seeing my cock going into the lips of her pussy is o such a nice view. A very nice time was spent and not a clock watcher at all, like I said definitely one of the best out there and let me know if you need info. CIAO mongers and have a safe and healthy 4TH of July.
    My only issue. And this may get well she worth it response. When it actually comes down to. What really is pussy worth? LOL.

    She wants a 2 a 5 a O.

    A 2 a O a O for Qv.

    This is where it starts. One gets it them bam! They all worth it.

  4. #14073

    I can't wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma239  [View Original Post]
    Another fun time with her, started with getting head then to pounding her back to head then again to pounding and finished off with head and cim. I had a great time with her and the energy she has is always there.
    I am down with a shoulder injury but as soon as I recover she is my first stop! Hell, I might even go sooner so she can heal me. LOL.

  5. #14072

    Pretty Pussy

    For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of (Pretty Pussy) she has not posted in a while due to some mishap with site. If you need her number just I. M. Me and will forward to you. This girl is very shapely very pretty and 28 really years old. She lists as pretty pussy and believe me it certainly is and have seen many to know the difference. Some times a little hard to get in touch with her but be patient and she answers all texts one way or the other. Her into as soon as she opened the door was with a nice hug and a very nice French Kiss, which was really nice. Walk hand in hand over to the king size bed I think, and starts undressing you and I did the same with her. Freshly shaved pussy and you can certainly feel it. Her BBBJ is as good as anyone in Le high and loves to get you off. But also loves the mish position and loves to be hammered. She herself spins around and does reverse Cowgirl and let me tell you, seeing my cock going into the lips of her pussy is o such a nice view. A very nice time was spent and not a clock watcher at all, like I said definitely one of the best out there and let me know if you need info. CIAO mongers and have a safe and healthy 4TH of July.

  6. #14071

    Scarlett

    Another fun time with her, started with getting head then to pounding her back to head then again to pounding and finished off with head and cim. I had a great time with her and the energy she has is always there.

  7. #14070

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw CiCi this morning. It was definitely one of my much better sexperiences.

    She's about 5'4, 125 to 130 lbs, nice body, especially considering she's 41 and a mother of 4 kids). Some baby damage but really nothing much. Very nice boobs, full A cup size with big nipples.

    Nice open and sweet personality. Dd free!

    After the deed, we talked for quite a bit and I like her.

    Great oral skills, I mean: great. Nykee's head game is something to write home about. CiCi's are just as good.

    Very open menu, except for nothing anal.

    She offers qv, 30 and 60 minutes sessions. I didn't ask about the qv price, but 30 minutes is 1. 5 bennies and 60 minutes is 2 bennies.

    She is planning to be here regularly and wants to eventually move down here.

    I asked for her permission to post her number, so here it is: 9014243121 (this is the number she has had for many years according to herself).

    I will be seeing more of her.

    As always: these are my thoughts: YMMV.

    PM.
    Memphis pricing & what they used be should be here until GPS. Golden pussy syndrome hit.

  8. #14069

    RatethatDick

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.
    That site no longer exists. That site had a lot to do with her & I personal issues in which we have resolved.

  9. #14068

    CiCi from Memphis

    I saw CiCi this morning. It was definitely one of my much better sexperiences.

    She's about 5'4, 125 to 130 lbs, nice body, especially considering she's 41 and a mother of 4 kids). Some baby damage but really nothing much. Very nice boobs, full A cup size with big nipples.

    Nice open and sweet personality. Dd free!

    After the deed, we talked for quite a bit and I like her.

    Great oral skills, I mean: great. Nykee's head game is something to write home about. CiCi's are just as good.

    Very open menu, except for nothing anal.

    She offers qv, 30 and 60 minutes sessions. I didn't ask about the qv price, but 30 minutes is 1. 5 bennies and 60 minutes is 2 bennies.

    She is planning to be here regularly and wants to eventually move down here.

    I asked for her permission to post her number, so here it is: 9014243121 (this is the number she has had for many years according to herself).

    I will be seeing more of her.

    As always: these are my thoughts: YMMV.

    PM.

  10. #14067

    Rate site

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.
    Hey bro: it seems I read too fast and since I wasnt even aware of such site, I thought of the rates she quotes on the sites she is listing on.

    Ha e a great weekend!

    PM.

  11. #14066

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    Forget about best in Lehigh, Stacy is one of the best I've seen period. I usually have to go for two pops because she gets pop one out of me in about 10 minutes.
    Website or URL for her?

  12. #14065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.

  13. #14064

    Rating site

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    I believe he was referring to her rating site on clientele.

  14. #14063

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.

  15. #14062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Nykee is a sweetheart, looks exactly like in her pics. No clickwatcher.

    Great head game and tastes delicious.

    PM.
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape