Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 39986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39566

    Nini at Red Rose on Elston.

    I stopped in late last night to see Nini at Red Rose because she gives one of the hardest therapeutic massages I've ever received. In fact last night, it was almost painful. My back and legs are very sore and tight for a variety of reasons and I gave her a text to see if she was still working at 10 o'clock. She let me in and gave me a good long 45 minute massage that involved hands, arms, elbows, and feet. I actually had to tell her to ease up a few times. So if you're looking for someone to give you a therapeutic massage, she's a good option. On the flip, she dropped the lingerie and she gave me a CBJ which I just wasn't feeling. I was only semi hard. She's pretty mechanical with her blow jobs. Weirdly it's the first time she's ever put a cover on before the BJ with me. We did a couple of minutes of cowgirl and I asked her to get off and just finish me with a hand job. It's all good. I swear these girls have all switched to different rubbers. They used to use those real thin Japanese ones and now I feel like they're putting on Trojans. I can't feel anything. It's all good as I really was there for the massage. $200 all in.

  2. #39565

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?
    I've been looking for this for awhile. There aren't many great options unfortunately.

    I've seen Elana in des plaines / Park ridge quite a bit. Damage for BBBJ with massage is at least 350 for the hour, if not slightly more. It's serviceable, but a very mechanical BJ and average massage. The building is strange and usually kept very cold, although in the summer it may be hotter. I stopped seeing her when she gained some noticeable weight.

    There are a series of websites for Xclusive bodyrubs that seem to feature European women. Some offer BBBJ for about 450 an hour. I haven't seen any reviews which concerns me. I expect they are older than they appear in the ads.

  3. #39564

    Works full day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    She was last week.
    Does she normally work a full day or does she come in late? I tried seeing her once on a Friday morning but wasn't there. Maybe she was just off that day. Idk.

  4. #39563

    Lunar Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Heard about a new cute girl but always take that with a grain of salt but I rolled the dice anyway. She's short, average build, but damn that ass caught me off guard. Really nice booty on her frame. Seemed decently young too which is always a plus. Body was way better than the face though, not saying the face was bad but the body is doing the heavy lifting here if that makes sense. Her massage was no joke though. Once things shifted she kept it personal. GFE vibe felt pretty good. HJ was slow with lots of teasing and she would massage the boys. Groped her ass and fondled her tits to get things moving more. Then she went down for BBBJ. Good tongue work. She tried quoting me higher at first but I talked her down to 130 and she was cool about it. Finished up, cleaned me off, stayed friendly.
    Can the moderators ban reviews of Lunar spa? They're obviously all fake and it's just trash on the forum degrading the site.

  5. #39562
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
    She was last week.

  6. #39561

    Sunshine Spa

    Looking for KiKi who was at Sunshine at 57 xx Irving Park. Have several numbers for the place including hers but get no response on any.

    She is a good time and just wondering if anyone has seen her lately.

  7. #39560
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #39559

    Kelly sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    In this humble mongers opinion. I made a choice to not give my DL / photo etc to agencies so I ply my trade at massage parlors and I've learned that I'll have to accept the ups and downs of the parlor life. So, if I give Kelly $300 plus the $80 door fee for BBBJNCNS and or BBFS CIP then that's the price. For those mongers who pay less than me, I'm ok with that as well. The ladies at SXL know they offer a rare commodity where you can walk in off the street and be balls deep in Karla's butt 20 minutes later can command a premium price relative to the market.
    Kelly offer anal sex?

  9. #39558
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    In this humble mongers opinion. I made a choice to not give my DL / photo etc to agencies so I ply my trade at massage parlors and I've learned that I'll have to accept the ups and downs of the parlor life. So, if I give Kelly $300 plus the $80 door fee for BBBJNCNS and or BBFS CIP then that's the price. For those mongers who pay less than me, I'm ok with that as well. The ladies at SXL know they offer a rare commodity where you can walk in off the street and be balls deep in Karla's butt 20 minutes later can command a premium price relative to the market.
    There's no way we can see what we look like before going, is there?

  10. #39557

    To compare SXL to an agency isn't the correct comparison

    In this humble mongers opinion. I made a choice to not give my DL / photo etc to agencies so I ply my trade at massage parlors and I've learned that I'll have to accept the ups and downs of the parlor life. So, if I give Kelly $300 plus the $80 door fee for BBBJNCNS and or BBFS CIP then that's the price. For those mongers who pay less than me, I'm ok with that as well. The ladies at SXL know they offer a rare commodity where you can walk in off the street and be balls deep in Karla's butt 20 minutes later can command a premium price relative to the market.

  11. #39556

    Solid massage + BBBJ options

    Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?

  12. #39555

    VIVI at Sunny

    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?

  13. #39554

    Xixi at Lunar Body Works

    Heard about a new cute girl but always take that with a grain of salt but I rolled the dice anyway. She's short, average build, but damn that ass caught me off guard. Really nice booty on her frame. Seemed decently young too which is always a plus. Body was way better than the face though, not saying the face was bad but the body is doing the heavy lifting here if that makes sense. Her massage was no joke though. Once things shifted she kept it personal. GFE vibe felt pretty good. HJ was slow with lots of teasing and she would massage the boys. Groped her ass and fondled her tits to get things moving more. Then she went down for BBBJ. Good tongue work. She tried quoting me higher at first but I talked her down to 130 and she was cool about it. Finished up, cleaned me off, stayed friendly.

  14. #39553

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Read a shill review on the other site about this place and stopped by to check it out. Typical mamasan opened the door and showed me a cute young girl in a schoolgirl outfit. Came back the next day and Amy wasn't as cute as she appeared at first glance with crooked bottom teeth. Girl refused to do BBBJ under any circumstances so I noped out of there. Located on the 2600th block of South Halsted in the same strip mall that Tokyo Spa used to be located in. The hidden profile guy that drew my attention to this spa also reviewed Ashland Perfect and Perfect 10, so I assume that they are part of the same syndicate. Supposed to be a couple of other girls there, one asian, one Latina, but I didn't see them. They appear to be running the typical lurid ads under a different phone number, so have at it, lads.
    I went there last week. I was greeted by Angel, pleasant enough. Told me the other girls were busy so she would do the table shower and the other girl will come and finish massage. The table shower was not bad, she washed all of me then she undressed and soaped me up, did the whole body to body wash, rinsed and had me flip, lathered up and off she went again with the b2 b rub and gave an awesome Russian where I almost blew my load with her looking up at me looking like she was enjoyed it more than me. Rinsed me off off once room. She started the massage with some firm and very enjoyable hands. The off putting thing is she left the room like 4 times. She came back and introduced Amy as the girl that would finish me off. Once Amy got started she had me flip and started to grab for the raincoat, I said, no, she complained a bit and said Baby, I insisted so she did a lackluster job to start but soon warmed up and got into it. Did some ball play, I motioned for the hat, she applied and tried to ride CG. I wasn't feeling it so I picked her up and swung into a standing mish. Popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and I dressed. On my way out I did see the Latina tall, beautiful, and sexy. We both at the same time went damnnnn at each other. Got my water and on my way. $$ total. I'd repeat.

  15. #39552
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    What would be the best spot to go to near Wrigley?

    Going to a Cubs game and would like to enjoy something before the game.
    Broadway Spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape