Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 31805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31610
    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    The first one the white girl Missy ad is Miranda. She's been in the game for a while now. I feel like I've heard mostly positive things about her meets, but she's got her issues like many of them. My general philosophy on that is don't ask don't tell and don't show me or make it obvious. And there's generally a pretty strong correlation with effort they put into their ads or posts and effort they put into making a meet good, obviously there's exceptions and everyone has off days. But generally a high effort post means someone who actually cares a little bit about how they're perceived so they'll probably put more effort into preparing themselves and their room, etc. For a meet.

    There was a period where there were a bunch of fake pics like stolen pics on her ads. Not sure what that's all about.

    The last ad you posted is 99.9% a fake. Some of the big tells are the whatsapp telegram numbers. That isn't a thing in our market in a meaningful way at least. But those apps are huge for foreigners and internationally in general. There might be one in a hundred girls who are physically in Memphis who might ever use something like that. Probably more like one in a thousand honestly. It's just too easy to use a regular cellphone here or use an app for wifi calls, whatever if you don't have service.

    As soon as I see whatsapp or telegram on any ads, especially on a low end site like these, I immediately flag it as a scam of some sort. Especially coupled with pics and promises that sound too good to be true. That's another huge red flag. Anytime they open with no restrictions, everything available, all bare, whatever whatever. Yeah, that's a scam ad LOL. Even if someone is open to that here, it won't be blasted on their ad like that in most cases. OR if it is, it'll be from someone who looks pretty rough and you immediately are like yeah they pretty much have to put something like that in the ad to get any messages.
    Adding on, you really aren't going to find many Asian providers in this area, much less on ls, stg, or other "lower" sites.

    And being realistic here, any 7/10 girl offering low rates is more than likely offering a knife to the side or worse.

  2. #31609

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    The first one the white girl Missy ad is Miranda. She's been in the game for a while now. I feel like I've heard mostly positive things about her meets, but she's got her issues like many of them. My general philosophy on that is don't ask don't tell and don't show me or make it obvious. And there's generally a pretty strong correlation with effort they put into their ads or posts and effort they put into making a meet good, obviously there's exceptions and everyone has off days. But generally a high effort post means someone who actually cares a little bit about how they're perceived so they'll probably put more effort into preparing themselves and their room, etc. For a meet.

    There was a period where there were a bunch of fake pics like stolen pics on her ads. Not sure what that's all about.

    The last ad you posted is 99.9% a fake. Some of the big tells are the whatsapp telegram numbers. That isn't a thing in our market in a meaningful way at least. But those apps are huge for foreigners and internationally in general. There might be one in a hundred girls who are physically in Memphis who might ever use something like that. Probably more like one in a thousand honestly. It's just too easy to use a regular cellphone here or use an app for wifi calls, whatever if you don't have service.

    As soon as I see whatsapp or telegram on any ads, especially on a low end site like these, I immediately flag it as a scam of some sort. Especially coupled with pics and promises that sound too good to be true. That's another huge red flag. Anytime they open with no restrictions, everything available, all bare, whatever whatever. Yeah, that's a scam ad LOL. Even if someone is open to that here, it won't be blasted on their ad like that in most cases. OR if it is, it'll be from someone who looks pretty rough and you immediately are like yeah they pretty much have to put something like that in the ad to get any messages.
    Man you had thinking about the don't ask and don't tell how do you guys feel about these providers clearly fucking or sucking the managers or BF in these videos the post on their Ads, I tend to enjoy seeming them and typically feel if you find some intel on their situation whether they have a lurker or one that's out of sight out of mind plays a big factor for me but genuinely it lets me know at least this girl is real but just want to hear from some of you mongers what do yall think about them posting these type vids example https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211043509.

  3. #31608

    Thank you

    Thank you Radek and Grizzle!

  4. #31607
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Have been reading the forum, but it seems pretty dry. I travel quite a bit so I can recommend stuff in most destinations if anyone needs. If anyone has any intel I would appreciate it, DM is OK too.

    So far these have caught my eye:

    Missy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/209805112.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...p/469224912897

    Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...t/085287999266.

    Also saw some ads for Corinth MS and Jonesboro Ar on Skip, but they look like MP's.

    And finally, this ads I am not sure about, any experience:

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...phis/210976743
    The first one the white girl Missy ad is Miranda. She's been in the game for a while now. I feel like I've heard mostly positive things about her meets, but she's got her issues like many of them. My general philosophy on that is don't ask don't tell and don't show me or make it obvious. And there's generally a pretty strong correlation with effort they put into their ads or posts and effort they put into making a meet good, obviously there's exceptions and everyone has off days. But generally a high effort post means someone who actually cares a little bit about how they're perceived so they'll probably put more effort into preparing themselves and their room, etc. For a meet.

    There was a period where there were a bunch of fake pics like stolen pics on her ads. Not sure what that's all about.

    The last ad you posted is 99.9% a fake. Some of the big tells are the whatsapp telegram numbers. That isn't a thing in our market in a meaningful way at least. But those apps are huge for foreigners and internationally in general. There might be one in a hundred girls who are physically in Memphis who might ever use something like that. Probably more like one in a thousand honestly. It's just too easy to use a regular cellphone here or use an app for wifi calls, whatever if you don't have service.

    As soon as I see whatsapp or telegram on any ads, especially on a low end site like these, I immediately flag it as a scam of some sort. Especially coupled with pics and promises that sound too good to be true. That's another huge red flag. Anytime they open with no restrictions, everything available, all bare, whatever whatever. Yeah, that's a scam ad LOL. Even if someone is open to that here, it won't be blasted on their ad like that in most cases. OR if it is, it'll be from someone who looks pretty rough and you immediately are like yeah they pretty much have to put something like that in the ad to get any messages.

  5. #31606

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Have been reading the forum, but it seems pretty dry. I travel quite a bit so I can recommend stuff in most destinations if anyone needs. If anyone has any intel I would appreciate it, DM is OK too.

    So far these have caught my eye:

    Missy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/209805112.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...p/469224912897

    Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...t/085287999266.

    Also saw some ads for Corinth MS and Jonesboro Ar on Skip, but they look like MP's.

    And finally, this ads I am not sure about, any experience:

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...phis/210976743
    I've been trying to get in touch with Missy too. Supposedly she's "sharing" a number with a provider named Bella https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...f/570309415751 and https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211060828 Given a recent report that Missy may be on a state sponsored vacation I believe Bella might be using Missy's pic for a bait and switch.

  6. #31605

    Visiting soon

    Have been reading the forum, but it seems pretty dry. I travel quite a bit so I can recommend stuff in most destinations if anyone needs. If anyone has any intel I would appreciate it, DM is OK too.

    So far these have caught my eye:

    Missy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/209805112.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...p/469224912897

    Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...t/085287999266.

    Also saw some ads for Corinth MS and Jonesboro Ar on Skip, but they look like MP's.

    And finally, this ads I am not sure about, any experience:

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...phis/210976743

  7. #31604
    Quote Originally Posted by URCaveManez87  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm having the same issue. Could you copy / paste their web page links so we can see who you are talking about. Just go to their posts and copy the website link then paste it in here.
    I figured it out, those are tiny links. I wont say the full site since it's censored

  8. #31603

    Same issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother! Thanks for following suit with these reviews, after I posted my reviews. Are you able to edit these links at all? None of them are pulling up anything for me so not sure what girls you are talking about unfortunately.

    Robert
    Yea I'm having the same issue. Could you copy / paste their web page links so we can see who you are talking about. Just go to their posts and copy the website link then paste it in here.

  9. #31602

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Katie passed on her cause she didn't have a room. Same with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/831977004536 she wanted me to pick her get a room that's more than want I want to do. Bentlie is on my list she wants to meet at a spot on Jackson hh is $$. Nova on my list too she is $50 $$ $$50 would've saw her Tuesday but someone else responded back before her but I plan on having a busy weekend this weekend.

    3 more I got a eye on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210805838

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210460924

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/636695411909
    First one I've seen walking down Lamar. Too many rules for me to call or stop but looks like her pics.

  10. #31601
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Katie passed on her cause she didn't have a room. Same with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/831977004536 she wanted me to pick her get a room that's more than want I want to do. Bentlie is on my list she wants to meet at a spot on Jackson hh is $$. Nova on my list too she is $50 $$ $$50 would've saw her Tuesday but someone else responded back before her but I plan on having a busy weekend this weekend.

    3 more I got a eye on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210805838

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210460924

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/636695411909
    The last one you posted on STGs its four hundred for hr I passed on that.

  11. #31600
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmemphis123  [View Original Post]
    Since I saw someone else post several reviews I'm going to do the same. Here is everyone I have spend some time with. The good and the bad.

    I had to change the links so the Phone numbers wouldn't show up as stated in the guidelines.

    Recently I met up with https://*******.com/yj4ze6k4 she's pretty cool. She is a smoker. Meetup area was decent. Got an hour. Chatted for for about 20 minutes. Her pics are filtered but she does look pretty close to her pics. Nice ass. Not a clock or phone watcher. Oral was great. She does not get on top. Would recommend.

    One of the first ones I met up with last year https://*******.com/ypzfj6m6 very sweet down to earth. She does carrry for her protection, paid for an hour but vibe really well it went for 2 oral was ok does not get on top. Not a clock or phone watcher. Would recommend.

    Met this one twice https://*******.com/bdhcyn9m very nice, kinda thicker then her pics but not much. Oral was good. Good vibe. She told me that she wants to retire form this life soon. Was late the last time, but came thru. Both times she used a vibrator during sex. Be cautious b / c she will let you get it bare. And that's not safe in this world not in Memphis LOL.

    I met these to together https://*******.com/39kdz4u7 (sara) & https://*******.com/22yvbk2t (star) star was the main person I contacted. Her face was cut in the pics but was bad in person. She was offering a deal with her friend sara so I paid for an hour. Star only contributed for like 5 minutes and have sara take over. Sara oh boy that was so bad I couldn't get hard during the session and that's rare. There had been multiple bad reviews on sara so that would definitely be a pass for these to. Sara also tends to get new profiles when the old ones rack up with bad reviews.

    So this one late last year https://*******.com/yf43d9az some of yall posted her. She got a nice rack on her. She's thick but taller so it evens out. Oral was good. She was late. But came thru. I would recommend but I not for a regular for me.

    Hope the links work and this helps. Stay safe.
    Hey brother! Thanks for following suit with these reviews, after I posted my reviews. Are you able to edit these links at all? None of them are pulling up anything for me so not sure what girls you are talking about unfortunately.

    Robert

  12. #31599
    I hit up Katie passed on her cause she didn't have a room. Same with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/831977004536 she wanted me to pick her get a room that's more than want I want to do. Bentlie is on my list she wants to meet at a spot on Jackson hh is $$. Nova on my list too she is $50 $$ $$50 would've saw her Tuesday but someone else responded back before her but I plan on having a busy weekend this weekend.

    3 more I got a eye on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210805838

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210460924

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/636695411909

  13. #31598

    Blond London

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...m/322693721095

    Has anybody seen London lately? Was the service up to par?

  14. #31597
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    My reviews

    Since I saw someone else post several reviews I'm going to do the same. Here is everyone I have spend some time with. The good and the bad.

    I had to change the links so the Phone numbers wouldn't show up as stated in the guidelines.

    Recently I met up with https://*******.com/yj4ze6k4 she's pretty cool. She is a smoker. Meetup area was decent. Got an hour. Chatted for for about 20 minutes. Her pics are filtered but she does look pretty close to her pics. Nice ass. Not a clock or phone watcher. Oral was great. She does not get on top. Would recommend.

    One of the first ones I met up with last year https://*******.com/ypzfj6m6 very sweet down to earth. She does carrry for her protection, paid for an hour but vibe really well it went for 2 oral was ok does not get on top. Not a clock or phone watcher. Would recommend.

    Met this one twice https://*******.com/bdhcyn9m very nice, kinda thicker then her pics but not much. Oral was good. Good vibe. She told me that she wants to retire form this life soon. Was late the last time, but came thru. Both times she used a vibrator during sex. Be cautious b / c she will let you get it bare. And that's not safe in this world not in Memphis LOL.

    I met these to together https://*******.com/39kdz4u7 (sara) & https://*******.com/22yvbk2t (star) star was the main person I contacted. Her face was cut in the pics but was bad in person. She was offering a deal with her friend sara so I paid for an hour. Star only contributed for like 5 minutes and have sara take over. Sara oh boy that was so bad I couldn't get hard during the session and that's rare. There had been multiple bad reviews on sara so that would definitely be a pass for these to. Sara also tends to get new profiles when the old ones rack up with bad reviews.

    So this one late last year https://*******.com/yf43d9az some of yall posted her. She got a nice rack on her. She's thick but taller so it evens out. Oral was good. She was late. But came thru. I would recommend but I not for a regular for me.

    Hope the links work and this helps. Stay safe.

  15. #31596

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape