Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 181 to 195 of 31805
-
07-10-26 17:18 #31625Senior Member

Posts: 189For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:04 #31624Senior Member

Posts: 173Emerald info
Hey guys, if you're willing to share the number or password that would be great. I've been to the agencies before but never password protected so I don't know the process thanks.
-
07-08-26 09:40 #31623Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisy
Communication & Booking: Getting the appointment locked in took a bit of patience, as her response times were a few hours apart. Once confirmed, she did text to push the session back by 30 minutes. I had a few minor reservations initially, but decided to trust her positive reviews and proceed.
Accommodations: The room was in a hotel. It was a little cluttered but perfectly clean. Note that she does smoke, but the room itself did not smell like cigarettes at all.
The Session: Upon arrival, we sat down and briefly went over her rules and terms, which I appreciated. She offered a choice between getting straight to business or starting with the included body rub, and I opted for the massage. We stripped down and she gave a surprisingly good, thorough back massage.
After flipping over, she took care of protection seamlessly with her mouth. When asked about preferences, I requested her to take the top position, which she did happily and without complaint. She rode me all the way to completion.
Verdict: Her ad photos really don't do her justice—she looks significantly better in person. Despite the slow communication upfront, the actual experience was excellent. I would definitely repeat.
-
07-07-26 20:41 #31622Senior Member

Posts: 113Missy / Miranda / Moxie
Miranda is now going by Moxie.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014999500
I reached out and she quoted 5 Bens for an hour. Only does hours. GFE is available. She worked down to 3 3/4 Bens because she asked me to pay for her room. Needless to say I declined to partake.
-
07-07-26 01:52 #31621Regular Member

Posts: 20Oh yeah, She's the real deal! I just met her couple days ago and she was all over me when I walked inside her place. Tons and tons of DFK and those melons are something eles if you are a boob person. She's curvy and she have some meat on the right spots. Love her attitude and she's ton of fun and loves to please. I went through 2 rounds with her, BBBJ, 69, Mish, doggy, that RCG was something eles seeing that nice round ass.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 20:14 #31620Regular Member

Posts: 11Emerald number
Can you please dm me the number or password?
Originally Posted by JustLikeThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:44 #31619Senior Member

Posts: 95I would also like to get a number or login for the kgirls. Could you please dm me the info.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:22 #31618Regular Member

Posts: 8Number to get password
I'll be in town next week trying to get in to see the k-girls while there, could anyone dm me the number?
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:26 #31617Senior Member

Posts: 99Looking for new BBFS providers
Just like the title says. I know a few good ones, but would like to branch out. PM me if you know any and would like to share. Happy to share like info.
Thanks.
Robert.
-
07-01-26 15:48 #31616Regular Member

Posts: 19Dia
Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.
https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
-
07-01-26 01:28 #31615Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the review. I'm going to have to check her out.
Originally Posted by MemphisMade
[View Original Post]
Does she happen to work at the Purple Diamond too?
-
06-30-26 15:20 #31614Senior Member

Posts: 31Nova
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211196929
Saw Nova today. We agreed on an HR with some extras. I was a bit skeptical about meeting her without some trusted reviews but she was amazing.
Spent about an HR with her for $$. 75. I was allowed multiple pops but only needed one. She's exactly what you would expect and spent some time dinning. Looking forward to my next visit.
-
06-30-26 12:41 #31613Senior Member

Posts: 131Ashley
Has anyone seen Ashley or know anyone who has?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...s/595805795826
Seems like she always posts with a story about her situation. Just an observation. That's not usually a great sign so I've avoided contacting her but I'm interested to hear any perspectives.
Cheers,
Swampman.
-
06-29-26 20:51 #31612Regular Member

Posts: 17Jewelz
Anyone have any real world experience with this one? Reviews seem dated. Looks like she travels back and forth from TX to Memphis.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/2144186213
-
06-29-26 20:48 #31611Regular Member

Posts: 17What bugs me about this ad are the pics. Different girls and then a screenshot of a google search.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
However. The videos seem to be of the main girl advertising and also of what they are advertising (all covered) so that seems fine by me. If it's really her. Looks like a good time for sure.











Reply With Quote




