Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 39990
-
07-01-26 18:20 #39570Senior Member

Posts: 139Emily vs. Apple
Hi all, I have seen Emily several times at Sxl an always enjoyed myself but always enjoy trying a new flavor. Can anyone who has seen Apple and Emily compare their looks, builds and age. I definitely love Emily's body type and youthful appearance but the Sxl Location is much ore convenient for me. Is Apple young and thin too and there there other younger providers at Sxl. I think I read about a Jenny before who was cute. Anyone know if she still around? TIA as always!
-
07-01-26 17:05 #39569Regular Member

Posts: 3Amanda Spa
Is it closed? I tried stopping by, but left after ringing the bell a second time.
-
07-01-26 16:33 #39568Senior Member

Posts: 112I know dudes a shill but I've been having LOTS of fun with candy for about the last month or so. She's been reviewed enough on here that I decided to give her a try. That old gal loves it moderately rough and deep I've learned and has real orgasms when I'm in it LOL. It pains me that I'm getting bored with her though. Knew this would happen but that's the hobby I guess.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
And they do have a new girl though I don't know what she looks like. Last time I was there Cherry (opened the door and immediately let me know a new girl was there.
Edit: now I wonder if the shill is actually one of the girls? I’ve stuck my thumb in candys ass every session during doggy and she enjoys it and now the shill is claiming the new girl likes fingers in her butt lol
-
07-01-26 12:17 #39567Regular Member

Posts: 63Yes
Correct at Unwind M, T, W and Sunny T, F and off on the weekends.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 12:00 #39566Senior Member

Posts: 1604Nini at Red Rose on Elston.
I stopped in late last night to see Nini at Red Rose because she gives one of the hardest therapeutic massages I've ever received. In fact last night, it was almost painful. My back and legs are very sore and tight for a variety of reasons and I gave her a text to see if she was still working at 10 o'clock. She let me in and gave me a good long 45 minute massage that involved hands, arms, elbows, and feet. I actually had to tell her to ease up a few times. So if you're looking for someone to give you a therapeutic massage, she's a good option. On the flip, she dropped the lingerie and she gave me a CBJ which I just wasn't feeling. I was only semi hard. She's pretty mechanical with her blow jobs. Weirdly it's the first time she's ever put a cover on before the BJ with me. We did a couple of minutes of cowgirl and I asked her to get off and just finish me with a hand job. It's all good. I swear these girls have all switched to different rubbers. They used to use those real thin Japanese ones and now I feel like they're putting on Trojans. I can't feel anything. It's all good as I really was there for the massage. $200 all in.
-
07-01-26 11:51 #39565Senior Member

Posts: 91Same
I've been looking for this for awhile. There aren't many great options unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
I've seen Elana in des plaines / Park ridge quite a bit. Damage for BBBJ with massage is at least 350 for the hour, if not slightly more. It's serviceable, but a very mechanical BJ and average massage. The building is strange and usually kept very cold, although in the summer it may be hotter. I stopped seeing her when she gained some noticeable weight.
There are a series of websites for Xclusive bodyrubs that seem to feature European women. Some offer BBBJ for about 450 an hour. I haven't seen any reviews which concerns me. I expect they are older than they appear in the ads.
-
07-01-26 11:10 #39564Senior Member

Posts: 45Works full day?
Does she normally work a full day or does she come in late? I tried seeing her once on a Friday morning but wasn't there. Maybe she was just off that day. Idk.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 10:01 #39563Senior Member

Posts: 370Lunar Fake
Can the moderators ban reviews of Lunar spa? They're obviously all fake and it's just trash on the forum degrading the site.
Originally Posted by TittyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 10:00 #39562Senior Member

Posts: 370She was last week.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 08:57 #39561Senior Member

Posts: 337Sunshine Spa
Looking for KiKi who was at Sunshine at 57 xx Irving Park. Have several numbers for the place including hers but get no response on any.
She is a good time and just wondering if anyone has seen her lately.
-
07-01-26 01:57 #39560Senior Member

Posts: 262[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-01-26 00:42 #39559Regular Member

Posts: 7Kelly sxl
Kelly offer anal sex?
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 23:53 #39558Senior Member

Posts: 386There's no way we can see what we look like before going, is there?
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 21:46 #39557Senior Member

Posts: 218To compare SXL to an agency isn't the correct comparison
In this humble mongers opinion. I made a choice to not give my DL / photo etc to agencies so I ply my trade at massage parlors and I've learned that I'll have to accept the ups and downs of the parlor life. So, if I give Kelly $300 plus the $80 door fee for BBBJNCNS and or BBFS CIP then that's the price. For those mongers who pay less than me, I'm ok with that as well. The ladies at SXL know they offer a rare commodity where you can walk in off the street and be balls deep in Karla's butt 20 minutes later can command a premium price relative to the market.
-
06-30-26 16:43 #39556Senior Member

Posts: 34Solid massage + BBBJ options
Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?











Reply With Quote





