Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?

  2. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.

  3. #6867

    Mariah

    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d

  4. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Seen her a few times a few years back, she just lays there and that's it. There's a bad smell downstairs, she got nice boobs that's it.

  5. #6865

    Still need?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
    Doc. You still need digits?

  6. #6864

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    She was a dead fish when I saw her at her mom's place a couple years ago. A definite no repeat.

  7. #6863

  8. #6862

    Random Texts too

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the number I have.
    I've gotten more than a few "Good Morning hun" texts from "her" as well.

    Annoying. I blocked the number.

  9. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?
    Yes that is the number I have.

  10. #6860

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.

    Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.

    Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?

  11. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Never met her. Too many bad reviews and did not gwt a good vibe when we chatted.

  12. #6858

    Geesy is a front

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I have a second account with no picture no profile description and Geesy hit me up with a message regardless. I have no idea what she said because I only use the account to snoop around Sounds to me like she might be an escort now using Seeking.
    The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.

    Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.

    Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.

  13. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    No there's another one from Bristol. Blonde hair.

    Maybe name was kas?

    Don't want to post legal name LOL.

  14. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I think she's fake which is why I didn't pursue further.
    She's real, I got her on snapchat, but she wants half upfront before meeting which is a red flag to me.

  15. #6855

    Flattering Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    This girls pictures are so edited it's comical.

    Coordinated with her a few months ago, got her spot and I'm greeted by Quasimodo. She was heavier fatter than her pictures and her complexion was terrible.

    I turned around and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape