Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17250
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17010

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySays  [View Original Post]
    Have also touched base with Nataly, Autumn, and Selise.

    Selise wanted 1000. Hard pass but hell, there must be someone out there is paying that. There are plenty of options with that body type happy to accept 3-400.

    Had Nataly over for 350. Had seen her reviewed on the site under the name Sara and was previously going for 4. She's small but her boobs are top notch. She came over, had a couple drinks, we enjoyed our time together but the menu is very limited. All covered, no kissing, but she can take it rough in any position you want. Likely won't repeat but fun for a one time thing.

    Got Autumn down to 400 BB but haven't revisited anything with her. Will maybe reach back out if other options dry up.
    Connected with Morgaon. Offered 400. Said she wants 600-800 depending if she is coming to you. Pass.

  2. #17009
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I cannot understand folks paying $800/ hr for a non GFE session that only allows CBJ's and no kissing. It freakin blows my mind!
    I wouldn't even pay $200 for that, but if someone had more money than they know what to do with, it could make sense if the girl was hot enough. But I don't have that level of finances, so I cannot relate.

  3. #17008

    My first M&G

    Hello Fellow Mongers!!

    I had teouble verifying for years and I finally got my account created, have been a non-registered user on here for years. Anywho, the wife is out of town for the 4th and I have seeking a try. Paid the $150 and got a 21 why / o college chick from GA Tech, meeting her tonight and we'll see how this goes! I've only seen two providers in my life but this is the first time I tried finding a new toy through seeking. Got tired of the fake tryst profiles. Wish me luck! Will report back!

  4. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What are you getting from a 125 lb blonde with D cup tits that you aren't getting from a 350 lb woman with A cups? "Serious question."

    Of course, generally speaking, on average the quality of the pussy goes up with the price point. And yes, there are thousands of exceptions, but that is the general rule, that usually holds.

    And 800 is nothing to many guys out there. Many of them wipe their ass with 100 bills. Even 1000 doesn't really move the needle for them. It's like 100 to me.

    Personally, I never agreed to more than 400 ppm in my life, because I have moderate net worth and income, but 800 moves you up another level or two in quality, in many cases.

    Anyway, everything I'm saying is absurdly obvious here. I would gladly be paying 1000 for the right girl, if I had that kind of money to burn and the girl was worth it. Very few would be worth it, but some would. I've had 400 girls in the past who would have been worth 1000, if I had $3 million in the bank.

    It would be frustrating to give 1000 to a ROB though. And that would happen. But again, that's like a girl stealing 100 from me, which is tough to take, but not life altering.
    I cannot understand folks paying $800/ hr for a non GFE session that only allows CBJ's and no kissing. It freakin blows my mind!

  5. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I just can't wrap my mind around paying a chic $500-$800 plus. Like, where's the value in that? What are you getting out of a $500-$800 chic that you can't get out of a $200-$300 one? My question for you dudes who have $500-$800 regulars, what do you believe makes your $500-$800 worth that price point?.
    What are you getting from a 125 lb blonde with D cup tits that you aren't getting from a 350 lb woman with A cups? "Serious question."

    Of course, generally speaking, on average the quality of the pussy goes up with the price point. And yes, there are thousands of exceptions, but that is the general rule, that usually holds.

    And 800 is nothing to many guys out there. Many of them wipe their ass with 100 bills. Even 1000 doesn't really move the needle for them. It's like 100 to me.

    Personally, I never agreed to more than 400 ppm in my life, because I have moderate net worth and income, but 800 moves you up another level or two in quality, in many cases.

    Anyway, everything I'm saying is absurdly obvious here. I would gladly be paying 1000 for the right girl, if I had that kind of money to burn and the girl was worth it. Very few would be worth it, but some would. I've had 400 girls in the past who would have been worth 1000, if I had $3 million in the bank.

    It would be frustrating to give 1000 to a ROB though. And that would happen. But again, that's like a girl stealing 100 from me, which is tough to take, but not life altering.

  6. #17005

    Possible Seeking discount links.

    Ok these probably don't still work, but here are some old links to Seeking subscription discount codes from my old emails. I used these a few times on multiple accts, but they could have shut them down. But I figure you can try them if you want.

    25% off:

    https://links.email.seeking.com/ctt?...0Njc3MgS2&rt=0

    33% off:

    http://links.email.seeking.com/ctt?m...yNjM5OAS2&rt=0

    And you have to right click and do copy link, here on USAG, or it's not going to get the full link in your clipboard. Well that is for Windows browser. Not sure about on mobile. Or just click on them, I guess. Good luck and report back if they still work.

  7. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    The international scene is different everywhere. It's hard to get to Thailand, but reasonable prices if you like asian girls. Europe is as expensive as the us in most places. I love latin women my goto is Columbia where for less than $ you can get anything you want from a very hot latina that usually will not clock watch and has amazing passion. Only issue tends to be language barrier but with google translate easy to get by. On ISG check out the Medellin or Bogota forum.
    Is there something going on with the international site? When I get on there the look is fucked up and my anti virus is telling me the site is compromised.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-01 201009.jpg‎  

  8. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.
    Have also touched base with Nataly, Autumn, and Selise.

    Selise wanted 1000. Hard pass but hell, there must be someone out there is paying that. There are plenty of options with that body type happy to accept 3-400.

    Had Nataly over for 350. Had seen her reviewed on the site under the name Sara and was previously going for 4. She's small but her boobs are top notch. She came over, had a couple drinks, we enjoyed our time together but the menu is very limited. All covered, no kissing, but she can take it rough in any position you want. Likely won't repeat but fun for a one time thing.

    Got Autumn down to 400 BB but haven't revisited anything with her. Will maybe reach back out if other options dry up.

  9. #17002

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.
    Autumn is advertising on LC. Do with that what you will.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...9e1ce698f88ccf

  10. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I just can't wrap my mind around paying a chic $500-$800 plus. Like, where's the value in that? What are you getting out of a $500-$800 chic that you can't get out of a $200-$300 one? My question for you dudes who have $500-$800 regulars, what do you believe makes your $500-$800 worth that price point? Low volume? Best hygiene? Can host? Do you ever get any discounts or freebies or do you always have to pay $500-$800 each and every time? What makes them worth their asking price? Serious questions anyone can answer for me.
    I certainly would not want anyone telling me how much to spend on pussy or whom to get it from. I, like Mapalo don't like the idea of spending $500 plus for a session from a chick.

    For me, I rather get on a flight to an out of USA location and for $500 I can get up to 5 top quality girls servicing me for multiple hours each with GFE. I will admit that about 2 years ago I spend $400 on a chick. That's the most I ever spent on one session. To me the pic of the chick was very hot and sexy, she claimed to be a freak and promised me a great time. She even suggested that I bring a bottle of wine to the session so we can drink and get relaxed. This was the selling point as I thought it sounded like GFE which I was longing for. She also required and had test kits for STD. This was another seller for me. Not to mention that she offered and said she loved Rome (which is really not my thing, but what the heck). Overall, the session was great, but I now think her pictures were not really her or they were taken years ago....

    I used to travel internationally for work, even got posted overseas for a few years, and my US salary would allow me top quality GFE for a pittance. Thus, my frown of giving chicks here in the US so much $ for services, some of which is not GFE. We all have our unique experiences. My usual SB experiences here now in the US are in the $250 - $300 PPM range.

    In 2023, I was posted in Tallahassee for work and was giving a chick $500 every two weeks on Fridays religiously and she would come service me every Wednesday with GFE (sex, lunch, park, the gym, etc., it's like we were dating). I thought it was too much then because of lower cost of living there, and plenty of other picking in a college town. Anyway, it was great while it lasted.

    Now, the one that I am seeing currently won't give me a price but is expecting something in terms of $ and/or gifts from me. To me she is very shy and maybe don't want to appear to be selling herself (just my thoughts.). I have been very generous with her because she feels like a real girlfriend, even insists holding my hands while we walk in public which is a bit embarrassing for me because everyone can notice the obvious huge age difference. Even with that type of experience with this chick (41 years my junior), I will not give her $500 per meet.

    Happy mongering!

  11. #17000
    Has anybody had this yet? I see she's always online so I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad.

    Isla- https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-3d2c1d386018.

  12. #16999

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree! I've been seeing a MILF type lady on Seeking Arrangements for about 5 years at $250 per meet at her place. One of my best experiences ever! She removed her ad on Seeking about 3+ years ago. I just have to work around her demanding civilian job and family schedule.
    Good strategy. Same here. I have a MILF who I see regularly who is great in bed. With it getting harder to find gems on Seeking, it is good to have a steady and fun sugar baby while I only sometimes get to play with younger ones.

  13. #16998

    Atlanta SB Report

    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.

  14. #16997

    Seeking for International

    SA is pretty good if you travel and want to have some things set up before you arrive. Also gives you a preview of what the girls are like.

  15. #16996

    Depends on What You Like

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
    The international scene is different everywhere. It's hard to get to Thailand, but reasonable prices if you like asian girls. Europe is as expensive as the us in most places. I love latin women my goto is Columbia where for less than $ you can get anything you want from a very hot latina that usually will not clock watch and has amazing passion. Only issue tends to be language barrier but with google translate easy to get by. On ISG check out the Medellin or Bogota forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape