Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17242
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17002

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.
    Autumn is advertising on LC. Do with that what you will.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...9e1ce698f88ccf

  2. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I just can't wrap my mind around paying a chic $500-$800 plus. Like, where's the value in that? What are you getting out of a $500-$800 chic that you can't get out of a $200-$300 one? My question for you dudes who have $500-$800 regulars, what do you believe makes your $500-$800 worth that price point? Low volume? Best hygiene? Can host? Do you ever get any discounts or freebies or do you always have to pay $500-$800 each and every time? What makes them worth their asking price? Serious questions anyone can answer for me.
    I certainly would not want anyone telling me how much to spend on pussy or whom to get it from. I, like Mapalo don't like the idea of spending $500 plus for a session from a chick.

    For me, I rather get on a flight to an out of USA location and for $500 I can get up to 5 top quality girls servicing me for multiple hours each with GFE. I will admit that about 2 years ago I spend $400 on a chick. That's the most I ever spent on one session. To me the pic of the chick was very hot and sexy, she claimed to be a freak and promised me a great time. She even suggested that I bring a bottle of wine to the session so we can drink and get relaxed. This was the selling point as I thought it sounded like GFE which I was longing for. She also required and had test kits for STD. This was another seller for me. Not to mention that she offered and said she loved Rome (which is really not my thing, but what the heck). Overall, the session was great, but I now think her pictures were not really her or they were taken years ago....

    I used to travel internationally for work, even got posted overseas for a few years, and my US salary would allow me top quality GFE for a pittance. Thus, my frown of giving chicks here in the US so much $ for services, some of which is not GFE. We all have our unique experiences. My usual SB experiences here now in the US are in the $250 - $300 PPM range.

    In 2023, I was posted in Tallahassee for work and was giving a chick $500 every two weeks on Fridays religiously and she would come service me every Wednesday with GFE (sex, lunch, park, the gym, etc., it's like we were dating). I thought it was too much then because of lower cost of living there, and plenty of other picking in a college town. Anyway, it was great while it lasted.

    Now, the one that I am seeing currently won't give me a price but is expecting something in terms of $ and/or gifts from me. To me she is very shy and maybe don't want to appear to be selling herself (just my thoughts.). I have been very generous with her because she feels like a real girlfriend, even insists holding my hands while we walk in public which is a bit embarrassing for me because everyone can notice the obvious huge age difference. Even with that type of experience with this chick (41 years my junior), I will not give her $500 per meet.

    Happy mongering!

  3. #17000
    Has anybody had this yet? I see she's always online so I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad.

    Isla- https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-3d2c1d386018.

  4. #16999

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree! I've been seeing a MILF type lady on Seeking Arrangements for about 5 years at $250 per meet at her place. One of my best experiences ever! She removed her ad on Seeking about 3+ years ago. I just have to work around her demanding civilian job and family schedule.
    Good strategy. Same here. I have a MILF who I see regularly who is great in bed. With it getting harder to find gems on Seeking, it is good to have a steady and fun sugar baby while I only sometimes get to play with younger ones.

  5. #16998

    Atlanta SB Report

    Here are some SB's from seeking and my interactions with them.

    Selise https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f4f289ec8767.

    Wants 700 - 1000. Passed.

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-0f1c4d86d4bf.

    Offered 400 and she declined. Probably wants closer to 1,000, but that's just a guess.

    Breanna https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f14f52a241cf.

    Accepted 400 then needed to reschedule our a M&G. Flaked on the rescheduled meeting and went silent.

    Nataly https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-d72dd29d7d25.

    Semi-pro. Wanted 450, accepted 300. Non-GFE but looks great, just like her pics. Very cute and on time.

    Autumn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Offered 400, she wanted 600. Countered with 500 BB and she accepted. Haven't me up yet.

  6. #16997

    Seeking for International

    SA is pretty good if you travel and want to have some things set up before you arrive. Also gives you a preview of what the girls are like.

  7. #16996

    Depends on What You Like

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
    The international scene is different everywhere. It's hard to get to Thailand, but reasonable prices if you like asian girls. Europe is as expensive as the us in most places. I love latin women my goto is Columbia where for less than $ you can get anything you want from a very hot latina that usually will not clock watch and has amazing passion. Only issue tends to be language barrier but with google translate easy to get by. On ISG check out the Medellin or Bogota forum.

  8. #16995

    That's what I'm saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?
    I just can't wrap my mind around paying a chic $500-$800 plus. Like, where's the value in that? What are you getting out of a $500-$800 chic that you can't get out of a $200-$300 one? My question for you dudes who have $500-$800 regulars, what do you believe makes your $500-$800 worth that price point? Low volume? Best hygiene? Can host? Do you ever get any discounts or freebies or do you always have to pay $500-$800 each and every time? What makes them worth their asking price? Serious questions anyone can answer for me.

  9. #16994

    Top quality cheap services

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I would appreciate more info. Looks like your DM is full and you need to cleanup your inbox.

    I do have a local 23 yo Asian that is fun and my regular. I don't have a problem in sharing her info.
    I did a bit of cleanup of my mailbox. For those who want to monger internationally, the internationalsexguide has lots of useful information from out of USA mongers in each country you can think. The setup is similar to the usaesexguide. The only caveat is that recently there is an annual subscription fee ($25 I believe) if you want to DM users and to view attachments. If I am not mistaken the internationalsexguide is a spinoff from the usasexguide (maybe owned / operated by the same folks? I use both depending on where I am mongering. See the link below.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php

  10. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right bro. 2-300 girls are more fun and I did multiple times in a session and overnights with them just by getting a reasonable to go to the room.
    I completely agree! I've been seeing a MILF type lady on Seeking Arrangements for about 5 years at $250 per meet at her place. One of my best experiences ever! She removed her ad on Seeking about 3+ years ago. I just have to work around her demanding civilian job and family schedule.

  11. #16992

    Top quality cheap services

    Bro, I would appreciate more info. Looks like your DM is full and you need to cleanup your inbox.

    I do have a local 23 yo Asian that is fun and my regular. I don't have a problem in sharing her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    I still monger here at home in USA, but I strongly recommend out of USA for top quality girls for cheap. I went to New Delhi, India earlier this year and had top quality girls, who offered top quality services at reasonable prices. I even had a threesome with $100 to each girl (the monger who connected me with them suggested $80 but I came unprepared with only $100 bills with me), and I was with them fucking and frolicking in the bed with them for over 3 hours. Last year it was Nairobi, Kenya with multiple hours each with top quality girls for less than $100 each session. For me at 65, quick visits or half hour or even an hour session with clock watchers doesn't work very well for me anymore, thus my annual pilgrimage to an away land for quality services at cheap prices to help satisfy my desires.

  12. #16991

    Absolutely right

    You are absolutely right bro. 2-300 girls are more fun and I did multiple times in a session and overnights with them just by getting a reasonable to go to the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?

  13. #16990

    Higher prices drive away the GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by NoswtTea  [View Original Post]
    I agree that price point does not dictate service whatsoever, however, the best experience I've ever had on Seeking / SDM was $500, I have a regular here I see that is $800, but I've also had fun with $200.

    My preference is daily rates so if I can do 6-800 for a "day" and I'm getting multiple sog, then I'm happy. I travel to NY and Vegas at least once a year and have ladies there - $600/ day in Vegas and $750/ day in NY, but we literally spend all day with each other and often times sleep over. But they're also genuinely fun and good conversation.

    So if we're strictly talking hit and run, then yes 2-300 is good spot, otherwise I'd just go get a massage.
    I'm looking for girls who are semi-GF type, not escorts. The higher the price point, the more likely they are to have an escort mentality. In a lot of ways, keeping the allowance to something reasonable eliminates a LOT of girls who are really just escorts-with-more-steps. A girl who is used to 500+ per date is never going to fuck you for free or for fun. A 200 or 300 girl will absolutely just text you in the middle of the night "You up?" for a freebie because she's horny and knows your fun and safe. A 500+ girl ain't coming out her panties for anything less than what you paid her previously. As always, exceptions exist, but I did an analysis a year or so back when I went on a bit of a Seeking / sugaring frenzy, smashed like 7-8 girls in a little over a month, and conclusively I found the 2-300 ones were more fun, and better fucks, than the high priced "pillow princesses" who were often clock watchers, starfish, or just boring. And the 2-300 girls were always super grateful to be taken out for dinner or to a movie, and were usually open to multiple dates a week (my 200 PPM became a 200 weekly). Why pay a boring girl 500 for a few hours of mediocre sex when I can pay 200 to a girl who will fuck me multiple times a week and doesn't have "no" in her vocabulary?

  14. #16989

    Top quality cheap services

    Quote Originally Posted by TJennings7024  [View Original Post]
    Be careful! But also if you want to minimize the danger factor and still get bang for your buck. Canada is a nice option as well. Currency works very well in our favor. Southern Europe is also incredible but obv not a dirt cheap vacation. But you're getting top notch talent for cheap.
    I still monger here at home in USA, but I strongly recommend out of USA for top quality girls for cheap. I went to New Delhi, India earlier this year and had top quality girls, who offered top quality services at reasonable prices. I even had a threesome with $100 to each girl (the monger who connected me with them suggested $80 but I came unprepared with only $100 bills with me), and I was with them fucking and frolicking in the bed with them for over 3 hours. Last year it was Nairobi, Kenya with multiple hours each with top quality girls for less than $100 each session. For me at 65, quick visits or half hour or even an hour session with clock watchers doesn't work very well for me anymore, thus my annual pilgrimage to an away land for quality services at cheap prices to help satisfy my desires.

  15. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    To avoid the local GPS prices, I am planning to go to Medellin, Columbia in July. Never been there and would like to try. I know lot of guys from here went there and had a better experience. Feel free to DM me if you want to join and we can plan accordingly.
    Be careful! But also if you want to minimize the danger factor and still get bang for your buck. Canada is a nice option as well. Currency works very well in our favor. Southern Europe is also incredible but obv not a dirt cheap vacation. But you're getting top notch talent for cheap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape