Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 355 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOnTheSide  [View Original Post]
    Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.
    So, not like an AMP. LOL.

  2. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    This lady has posted a few times recently but doesn't give a name. Has anyone seen her or inquired? Looks to be a potential nice change of pace compared to the AMPs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/692694703625
    Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.

  3. #5257
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!
    That sucks! Blue's the best, who's there now?

  4. #5256

    Blue

    I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!

  5. #5255

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckFest  [View Original Post]
    Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?
    I've seen her for a couple of yrs & I tried real hard to get a BBBJ from her last Sunday, she wouldn't do it & then she also said she has never done it. She does cup your rod with her hands & rub it up & down but that's as far as she goes, it does feel almost like a BBBJ.

  6. #5254

    Finale

    Quote Originally Posted by TheConcierge  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Sky this past weekend and got Blue, after mammasan asked who I would like, and I just said, "Whoever is the best!" Seemed like I was the only client there, as I didn't hear anyone else visiting at the same time. Got the standard visits for he TS and sauna, and the massage was average (not bad, but nothing otherworldly). Rest of the visit was pretty consistent with my other visits there over the years, even when it was called Chang. She was nice enough to remove the cover at the end for a BBBJ, unlike the start. I should have asked if she was willing to do a full BBBJCIM, but I didn't want to break her rhythm. Many years ago when I first visited here, whoever I drew performed an amazing BBBJCIMWS that I still remember to this day, but those type of encounters are very few and far between nowadays. I have to give a thumbs up for my visit to Sky, which like I said was consistent with other visits.

    .
    Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?

  7. #5253

    Newer post no name

    This lady has posted a few times recently but doesn't give a name. Has anyone seen her or inquired? Looks to be a potential nice change of pace compared to the AMPs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/692694703625

  8. #5252

    Smooth Sky visit

    Stopped in at Sky this past weekend and got Blue, after mammasan asked who I would like, and I just said, "Whoever is the best!" Seemed like I was the only client there, as I didn't hear anyone else visiting at the same time. Got the standard visits for he TS and sauna, and the massage was average (not bad, but nothing otherworldly). Rest of the visit was pretty consistent with my other visits there over the years, even when it was called Chang. She was nice enough to remove the cover at the end for a BBBJ, unlike the start. I should have asked if she was willing to do a full BBBJCIM, but I didn't want to break her rhythm. Many years ago when I first visited here, whoever I drew performed an amazing BBBJCIMWS that I still remember to this day, but those type of encounters are very few and far between nowadays. I have to give a thumbs up for my visit to Sky, which like I said was consistent with other visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Blue & Sara.
    .

  9. #5251

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222
    Really nothing like Toledo.

  10. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222
    Its been around a while on and off. Reports in the Monroe forum are noting to drive there from Toledo about. There's a preschool / daycare nearby.

  11. #5249

    New Place To The North

    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222

  12. #5248

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    How is the current line up? Who do they have? Feel free to inbox if needed.
    Blue & Sara.

  13. #5247

    Looking to try somewhere new

    Has anyone been to Asian healthy massage never seen it before. Just wanted to know if it was worth the time.

  14. #5246

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lotus last fall, had nice friendly lady looked 50 so was probably 60 ish, LOL.

    Nice massage, Good HJ finish.

    Phil.
    The girl I saw last month was 35-40 kinda pudgy, baby damage, terrible massage.

  15. #5245

    Sky

    How is the current line up? Who do they have? Feel free to inbox if needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape