Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26583
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    I've seen her. Pics are real and body is tall and slim. Nice, no rush attitude. Standard thai GFE service. She was available on short notice kind of late, 10 or 11 pm I think. Repeatable.

  2. #26582
    Quote Originally Posted by TMen23  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580
    It's fake.

  3. #26581
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488
    After seeing your review I went to check her out. Not my normal body type but 200 for an hour with msog couldn't say no. She's definitely a fun time really knows how to throw it back and suck you deep! Not a frequent return but ill definitely be seeing her more.

  4. #26580
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.
    What's a "Little Pricey"? With no GFE offered, it's pretty subjective.

  5. #26579
    All 4 of these are fake pics.

  6. #26578

    Info on Des Plaines cute asian

    Hello, I found this cutie that I would really love to see apparently she divides her time between.

    Virginia and Des Plaines IL. Does anyone seem to have any info.

    Review / experience with her? I've searched around, but can't find anything.

    Any help would be appreciated thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-580

  7. #26577

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTo  [View Original Post]
    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3765479

  8. #26576

    Addison & Itasca

    Hey group, I'm new to all this. Anyone have any info on a group that works out of Addison area.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13332383.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13292653.html

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13341106.html

    There's a few more, but you get the idea. I can't find reviews on any of them.

    Any input will be appreciated.

  9. #26575

    4'5&Beauty

    Tried something new. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/8152622406.

    Very beautiful, a little pricey, but worth the experience if you want to try something unique.

  10. #26574

    MILF Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187

    Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.

    Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.
    I have seen Heather several times. She is tall, around 5'11.180 HHR. She is easy to talk to to and not a clock watcher. Kitty is nice and tight plus she gives a great BJ. She can take a good pounding.

  11. #26573

    MILF Heather

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/210366187

    Can't find any reports here, and her TER reviews have disappeared.

    Anyone seen her? PMs are fine.

  12. #26572
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownP  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.
    Yeah cause all the reviewers are the same guy way over in India.

  13. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37
    TBH she sounds like a great lay if you're in the mood to put a girl in her place with your dick. Not for the faint hearted. She sounds batshit insane.

  14. #26570

    I would be cautious

    She is reviewed by guys that have only 1-3 reviews total. That to me is a red flag. A lot of these reviewers also did one for a lady named Kitty. It doesn't feel right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  15. #26569

    Great head

    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape