Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 22736
-
06-28-26 12:10 #21911Senior Member

Posts: 1177Think it's great that both you and Sanctimonious6 are holding your age so well. Still, it must be difficult when your needs are still there but aren't being met. It seems like, for a lot of guys, the alternatives end up being escorts, MPs, or strip clubs. The more I read and talk to people, the more I'm getting the impression that this is actually a pretty common situation.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
My question is: Do your wives know about your hobby, or do you keep it hidden?
From my past experiences in relationships, women generally aren't too fond of their men putting their stuff in other women.
I had a friend whose sex drive was much higher than his wife's. She understood that, so she gave him permission to see other women. The only condition was that she didn't want to know about it or have it flaunted in front of her. It seemed to work well for them, and they had a great marriage.
As for me, I've never been married. At one point, I thought it might happen, but it just didn't work out for several reasons. One of my biggest fears about getting married has always been that, over time, the relationship would deteriorate - possibly to the point where she'd end up hating me.
To me, an even worse situation would be being in a sexless marriage like the ones you guys have described, and I'm genuinely sorry that you have to go through that.
Something that has always resonated with me is this:
Do you know what's worse than being single?
Wishing that you were.
-
06-28-26 11:52 #21910Senior Member

Posts: 237I kind of speed read and when I read "Long is Good" I thought to myself well that counts me out then I realized you were referring Incognito reviews. Thank god there is hope for me.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 00:05 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 720Re: Long v. Short
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
If you do this again I will ban you. Don't tell guys what they should or should not post.
No more warnings, if you do it again you are gone.
A2
-
06-27-26 23:57 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 720Re: Why this ridiculous hobby
S6:
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Bingo! I, too, am in the same boat: physical age much younger than actual age that is north of 60; mental age much younger; still as horny as I was in my 20's; wife uninterested in sex for decades, but we get along otherwise; mongering for years, but become a regular at the clubs in the past couple of years, thanks to advice from members such as Marelobo Mex, who enabled my success with dancers. And yes, I indulge in this ridiculous hobby, as you call it, to preserve my marriage. I am relieved to learn there are other mongers out there like myself. Thank you for sharing this.
And yes, nothing compares with the thrill of getting inside a hot young lady forty-plus years younger than oneself.
WK.
-
06-27-26 23:46 #21907Regular Member

Posts: 15Flight club Saturday
Just came back from the Flight Club. There were quite some good dancers in the stage. I spent some time with Reina and had a few dances. We chatted for a while, but when I asked about going to VIP she wasn't interested. A little later I noticed her heading into VIP with someone else, so I guess it just wasn't my day with her. Has anyone else had a similar experience with her recently?
Later on I met a dancer I believe was named Nani. We had a good conversation and ended up spending some time together in the VIP room. She initially quoted $500, but we agreed on $300 instead. Overall, I thought it was an okay experience. Started with CBJ which was not the best. Followed with doggy and finished. Not sure if she also would do BBBJ or BFS?
-
06-27-26 18:25 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 1150Solely genetic luck. And while I've been mongering for quite a while, I actually didn't set foot in a club until much more recently. I have a lovely wife who's just a little younger than me and who also hit the genetic lottery. She looks great, hasn't put on any weight, and was a total smokeshow 20 years ago. If she hadn't completely lost interest in sex several years ago, I wouldn't be spending all this money on professionals. We get along very well in all the other important ways, but I'm as horny as I was 20 years ago, so I indulge in this ridiculous hobby in order to preserve the marriage. I'm sure there are plenty of other guys on these forums in the same boat. Except maybe their wives are fat and ugly.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:59 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 1177Henry's, Day Shift, Saturday 06-27
So, I was craving Latina - though not in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way. I don't even like Chianti, and nobody wants to load up on fava beans before heading to the clubs.
Since Selena wasn't working yesterday, I figured it would be at least another week before I'd have an opportunity to see her. Well, just before noon, I got a text from her saying she'd be working and would be there around 2:00 pm.
Normally, I'm not able to go to the clubs on Saturdays because of my work schedule. Still, I got motivated to head over there, but I'm slow. Not Special Olympics slow, just slow when it comes to getting ready.
I got there around 2:20 and noticed it wasn't very busy. Among those working were Selena, Nicole, and Angel.
After getting my wine and sitting down near the DJ booth, it was only about ten minutes before I spotted Selena. She came over and sat down a few minutes later.
Sitting at the next table over were three Hispanic guys who were obviously very taken with Selena - and rightfully so. I think most guys are attracted to her.
Well, we started talking, and she had a serious look on her face. She told me she'd just gone back with one of the guys, and he was the one doing the porn star moaning, which she said she'd never experienced before.
Anyway, we didn't talk for long and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course, I agreed.
After we got to the back and got ourselves situated, she started with some head and BLS, which I found very enjoyable. She's talented in the head department, so if that's something you really enjoy, I'd recommend taking her back. I'm pretty sure she's a swallower, although I haven't quite gotten to that point with her. The reason I think that is because one time, after doggie style, I pulled out and there was a bit of cum on my dick, which she sucked off.
After getting me ready with head, she turned around into doggie style. As always, I love the view from behind her, and she feels great. It was taking me a little longer than usual because I'd already cranked one out this morning. I told her that, pulled out, and she kept playing with my balls while I thumbed her ass. As I jacked off, I noticed she was playing with herself too. After another five minutes or so, I came.
She didn't rush me, and all was good. She told me that next time we could take more time if I needed it. She's never rushed me anyway, and I appreciate that because I'm sure most of us have been in a situation where it's hard to stop thinking about the clock when you know you only have another song to finish. If it's taking a while, the added pressure of knowing you're on a time limit only makes it even harder to cum.
Selena is always a good experience.
As far as which days she's working, she said it's kind of random. So, Friday is a possibility, and based on the last two weeks, she's also been working the Saturday day shift.
Shortly after a quick trip to the bathroom, I headed home.
-
06-27-26 15:49 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 1177North of 60? Wow, you really are a long time veteran of the clubs. That's great that you look a decade earlier and act like a teen. Are you living right or did you hit the genetic lottery?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 12:09 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 1150LOL it must be my youthful exuberance. I'm a few years north of 60, though I look much younger and can easily pass for 50 or even a bit younger. My maturity level is closer to 13. I like poop jokes.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 10:17 #21902Senior Member

Posts: 1177Thank you so much for saying all of that. I really appreciate the encouragement. I truly enjoy sharing my experiences with everyone, and I'm happy to keep writing the longer reviews.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
FWIW, I've never pictured you as being older. For some reason, I've always imagined you were in your late 30's or early 40's.
I'm not a fan of this getting older business. One star. Would not recommend.
-
06-27-26 08:02 #21901Senior Member

Posts: 1150Another vote for "Long is good. " I think this might be a generational thing. As an old fart, I appreciate a real narrative. A lot of younger folks have come of age in the era of TLDR, and therefore have not developed a taste for the kind of storytelling you need an attention span of greater than 30 seconds to appreciate. Please don't cave just because one or two guys gave you the TLDR treatment.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 01:08 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 110Had to laugh at that. I was with someone at Henry's a few months back and she insisted on everything covered. Her CBJ was not doing it for me and I suggested that she remove it. Her response was, "No way, I don't want dick breath!
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:42 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 1177Admittedly, sometimes I do kind of ramble and go on tangents. I'll try to do better.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:40 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 1177MM,
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that.
What you described is exactly what I'm trying to do. I enjoy writing about the conversations and the personalities just as much as the sessions themselves. I've always felt that the people are more interesting than simply checking boxes on what happened in the back.
I'm especially glad you mentioned that the reviews make you think differently or challenge your assumptions, and hearing that is about the nicest compliment I could receive. If my experiences can entertain people while also giving them information that helps them make better decisions, then all the time I spend writing these reviews is worth it.
Thanks again for the encouragement. I'll keep writing them.
-
06-26-26 20:38 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 896Incoginto,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I like you long reviews. It shows your stream of consciousness, and your decision making process. I like how you relate one session to the other build up a rapport over time with girls. I like that you enjoy not only VIP activities but talking with the girls. I like your self deprecating approach that although there is a monetary compensation that facilitates the experiences you endeavor to make it enjoyable for the girl.
Your reports often cause me to think differently and challenge my assumptions. They drip with reality and fact. Keep them coming.
MM.












Reply With Quote




