Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 22740
-
06-27-26 01:08 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 110Had to laugh at that. I was with someone at Henry's a few months back and she insisted on everything covered. Her CBJ was not doing it for me and I suggested that she remove it. Her response was, "No way, I don't want dick breath!
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:42 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 1177Admittedly, sometimes I do kind of ramble and go on tangents. I'll try to do better.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 21:40 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 1177MM,
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that.
What you described is exactly what I'm trying to do. I enjoy writing about the conversations and the personalities just as much as the sessions themselves. I've always felt that the people are more interesting than simply checking boxes on what happened in the back.
I'm especially glad you mentioned that the reviews make you think differently or challenge your assumptions, and hearing that is about the nicest compliment I could receive. If my experiences can entertain people while also giving them information that helps them make better decisions, then all the time I spend writing these reviews is worth it.
Thanks again for the encouragement. I'll keep writing them.
-
06-26-26 20:38 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 897Incoginto,
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I like you long reviews. It shows your stream of consciousness, and your decision making process. I like how you relate one session to the other build up a rapport over time with girls. I like that you enjoy not only VIP activities but talking with the girls. I like your self deprecating approach that although there is a monetary compensation that facilitates the experiences you endeavor to make it enjoyable for the girl.
Your reports often cause me to think differently and challenge my assumptions. They drip with reality and fact. Keep them coming.
MM.
-
06-26-26 19:00 #21896Senior Member

Posts: 1470Less is more
Shorter LOL your stream of consciousness can sometimes get too lengthy.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 18:09 #21895Senior Member

Posts: 1177Thank you for the response. I can continue writing the longer reviews. Today's outing was just over so quickly that there wasn't much to write about.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 18:00 #21894Senior Member

Posts: 675Your reports are great especially as its been as dead around here as it has been at H8.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 17:51 #21893Senior Member

Posts: 1177Henry's, Friday Day Shift 06-26
I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?
So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.
Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.
My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.
When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.
For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.
When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.
It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.
Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.
-
06-26-26 16:25 #21892Regular Member

Posts: 22With respect to Justthetip586, I gave Mandy a 0/10. I had to end the session because her breath was so hideous. I swear the smell of condoms on her was so overpowering, it seemed as if it was oozing out of her pores LOL! This was at 1:00 pm, I thought I caught her early enough in the shift, but nope. $800 lollllllllll gtfo.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 08:07 #21891Senior Member

Posts: 675Mandy quoted me $800 for a BBBJ, when she said that I almost spit out my drink in disbelief! I told her that were 4 x too much and offered her $200 she got up with a huff and left. Within the hour someone else accepted my very reasonable offer.
Originally Posted by Justthetip586
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:29 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 465Awesome
Love it. TY.
Originally Posted by Justthetip586
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:43 #21889Senior Member

Posts: 1177Sorry that I don't have much to add. I'm not usually out at the clubs on Tuesdays. I'd suggest that you might want to start at Bogart's, since it's their $10 day.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:26 #21888Senior Member

Posts: 113Bogarts and Henrys
Going to be sliding by the two clubs today during their dayshifts. Had a hard time finding solid info on who would likely be working, but when I finish up I'll try to report back. If anyone has any solid info on the dancers at other Dearborn / Inkster clubs let me know, as I'm open to venturing out farther but would rather not waste my time as I only have maybe 4 or 5 hours to spend. Thank you all in advance.
-
06-23-26 09:40 #21887Regular Member

Posts: 13Spinners
MichiganMan686,
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
LS.
Mandie- it's been over a year since I took her downstairs but she was well worth the trip. 10/10, really got into the session. I would repeat if she came down from 4 $.
Bts.
Summer- most recent. Really nice girl, body 10/10 early to mid 20's, excellent experience, top three all time for me. Will repeat on site EVERY time I see her.
Devon- not quite a "spinner" but very nice body 9/10 , mid 20's excellent experience, definite repeat if and when I see her.
Demonic- 30's, 10/10 body. Excellent experience, I will not see her again for personal reasons, but she was definitely one of the best I have had. DM for more info.
Silver Criket.
Sabrina-Been a few years. 30's. Excellent experience. But she stays busy. She is not there often when I go in but I would take her back in absence of anything exceptional in SC.
If you decide to venture out for night shift, I have a few more suggestions.
DM for more info if you like.
-
06-23-26 01:47 #21886Senior Member

Posts: 897BM,
Originally Posted by BrandoM
[View Original Post]
I am totally with you. I don't judge Criket or the girls negatively. There is a type of girl who is the typical Criket girl and there is a market for those girls, and apparently many guys who do seek out or find them attractive. I once had a monger tell me he gets so nervous with a beautiful girl he can't perform, but with an average girl he enjoys going to pound town. Peace to each is own and if Criket's business model didn't work they would change it.
For guys like you are me, that means there is limited selection. I am super picky anyway, so even in clubs people claim to have many beautiful girls there are often only select few I am interested in.
I would say keep trying Criket I have done over 100 sessions there, and my 5 girls love when I come in, as they know I pretty much only have eyes for them.
Some times I just really want a black girl. I had a period of time a few years back where I strung a series of black girls together. Another monger asked me if I only like black girls, and I assured him I like all kinds of fit girls.
MM.








Reply With Quote





