Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 22111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21271
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    North of 60? Wow, you really are a long time veteran of the clubs. That's great that you look a decade earlier and act like a teen. Are you living right or did you hit the genetic lottery?
    Solely genetic luck. And while I've been mongering for quite a while, I actually didn't set foot in a club until much more recently. I have a lovely wife who's just a little younger than me and who also hit the genetic lottery. She looks great, hasn't put on any weight, and was a total smokeshow 20 years ago. If she hadn't completely lost interest in sex several years ago, I wouldn't be spending all this money on professionals. We get along very well in all the other important ways, but I'm as horny as I was 20 years ago, so I indulge in this ridiculous hobby in order to preserve the marriage. I'm sure there are plenty of other guys on these forums in the same boat. Except maybe their wives are fat and ugly.

  2. #21270

    Henry's, Day Shift, Saturday 06-27

    So, I was craving Latina - though not in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way. I don't even like Chianti, and nobody wants to load up on fava beans before heading to the clubs.

    Since Selena wasn't working yesterday, I figured it would be at least another week before I'd have an opportunity to see her. Well, just before noon, I got a text from her saying she'd be working and would be there around 2:00 pm.

    Normally, I'm not able to go to the clubs on Saturdays because of my work schedule. Still, I got motivated to head over there, but I'm slow. Not Special Olympics slow, just slow when it comes to getting ready.

    I got there around 2:20 and noticed it wasn't very busy. Among those working were Selena, Nicole, and Angel.

    After getting my wine and sitting down near the DJ booth, it was only about ten minutes before I spotted Selena. She came over and sat down a few minutes later.

    Sitting at the next table over were three Hispanic guys who were obviously very taken with Selena - and rightfully so. I think most guys are attracted to her.

    Well, we started talking, and she had a serious look on her face. She told me she'd just gone back with one of the guys, and he was the one doing the porn star moaning, which she said she'd never experienced before.

    Anyway, we didn't talk for long and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course, I agreed.

    After we got to the back and got ourselves situated, she started with some head and BLS, which I found very enjoyable. She's talented in the head department, so if that's something you really enjoy, I'd recommend taking her back. I'm pretty sure she's a swallower, although I haven't quite gotten to that point with her. The reason I think that is because one time, after doggie style, I pulled out and there was a bit of cum on my dick, which she sucked off.

    After getting me ready with head, she turned around into doggie style. As always, I love the view from behind her, and she feels great. It was taking me a little longer than usual because I'd already cranked one out this morning. I told her that, pulled out, and she kept playing with my balls while I thumbed her ass. As I jacked off, I noticed she was playing with herself too. After another five minutes or so, I came.

    She didn't rush me, and all was good. She told me that next time we could take more time if I needed it. She's never rushed me anyway, and I appreciate that because I'm sure most of us have been in a situation where it's hard to stop thinking about the clock when you know you only have another song to finish. If it's taking a while, the added pressure of knowing you're on a time limit only makes it even harder to cum.

    Selena is always a good experience.

    As far as which days she's working, she said it's kind of random. So, Friday is a possibility, and based on the last two weeks, she's also been working the Saturday day shift.

    Shortly after a quick trip to the bathroom, I headed home.

  3. #21269
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    LOL it must be my youthful exuberance. I'm a few years north of 60, though I look much younger and can easily pass for 50 or even a bit younger. My maturity level is closer to 13. I like poop jokes.
    North of 60? Wow, you really are a long time veteran of the clubs. That's great that you look a decade earlier and act like a teen. Are you living right or did you hit the genetic lottery?

  4. #21268
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]

    FWIW, I've never pictured you as being older. For some reason, I've always imagined you were in your late 30's or early 40's.

    I'm not a fan of this getting older business. One star. Would not recommend.
    LOL it must be my youthful exuberance. I'm a few years north of 60, though I look much younger and can easily pass for 50 or even a bit younger. My maturity level is closer to 13. I like poop jokes.

  5. #21267
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Another vote for "Long is good. " I think this might be a generational thing. As an old fart, I appreciate a real narrative. A lot of younger folks have come of age in the era of TLDR, and therefore have not developed a taste for the kind of storytelling you need an attention span of greater than 30 seconds to appreciate. Please don't cave just because one or two guys gave you the TLDR treatment.
    Thank you so much for saying all of that. I really appreciate the encouragement. I truly enjoy sharing my experiences with everyone, and I'm happy to keep writing the longer reviews.

    FWIW, I've never pictured you as being older. For some reason, I've always imagined you were in your late 30's or early 40's.

    I'm not a fan of this getting older business. One star. Would not recommend.

  6. #21266
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly, sometimes I do kind of ramble and go on tangents. I'll try to do better.
    Another vote for "Long is good. " I think this might be a generational thing. As an old fart, I appreciate a real narrative. A lot of younger folks have come of age in the era of TLDR, and therefore have not developed a taste for the kind of storytelling you need an attention span of greater than 30 seconds to appreciate. Please don't cave just because one or two guys gave you the TLDR treatment.

  7. #21265
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    With respect to Justthetip586, I gave Mandy a 0/10. I had to end the session because her breath was so hideous. I swear the smell of condoms on her was so overpowering, it seemed as if it was oozing out of her pores LOL! This was at 1:00 pm, I thought I caught her early enough in the shift, but nope. $800 lollllllllll gtfo.
    Had to laugh at that. I was with someone at Henry's a few months back and she insisted on everything covered. Her CBJ was not doing it for me and I suggested that she remove it. Her response was, "No way, I don't want dick breath!

  8. #21264
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Shorter LOL your stream of consciousness can sometimes get too lengthy.
    Admittedly, sometimes I do kind of ramble and go on tangents. I'll try to do better.

  9. #21263
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Incoginto,

    I like you long reviews. It shows your stream of consciousness, and your decision making process. I like how you relate one session to the other build up a rapport over time with girls. I like that you enjoy not only VIP activities but talking with the girls. I like your self deprecating approach that although there is a monetary compensation that facilitates the experiences you endeavor to make it enjoyable for the girl.

    Your reports often cause me to think differently and challenge my assumptions. They drip with reality and fact. Keep them coming.

    MM.
    MM,

    Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that.

    What you described is exactly what I'm trying to do. I enjoy writing about the conversations and the personalities just as much as the sessions themselves. I've always felt that the people are more interesting than simply checking boxes on what happened in the back.

    I'm especially glad you mentioned that the reviews make you think differently or challenge your assumptions, and hearing that is about the nicest compliment I could receive. If my experiences can entertain people while also giving them information that helps them make better decisions, then all the time I spend writing these reviews is worth it.

    Thanks again for the encouragement. I'll keep writing them.

  10. #21262
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the response. I can continue writing the longer reviews. Today's outing was just over so quickly that there wasn't much to write about.
    Incoginto,

    I like you long reviews. It shows your stream of consciousness, and your decision making process. I like how you relate one session to the other build up a rapport over time with girls. I like that you enjoy not only VIP activities but talking with the girls. I like your self deprecating approach that although there is a monetary compensation that facilitates the experiences you endeavor to make it enjoyable for the girl.

    Your reports often cause me to think differently and challenge my assumptions. They drip with reality and fact. Keep them coming.

    MM.

  11. #21261

    Less is more

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?

    So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.

    Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.

    My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.

    When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.

    For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.

    When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.

    It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.

    Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.
    Shorter LOL your stream of consciousness can sometimes get too lengthy.

  12. #21260
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Your reports are great especially as its been as dead around here as it has been at H8.
    Thank you for the response. I can continue writing the longer reviews. Today's outing was just over so quickly that there wasn't much to write about.

  13. #21259
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?

    So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.

    Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.

    My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.

    When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.

    For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.

    When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.

    It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.

    Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.
    Your reports are great especially as its been as dead around here as it has been at H8.

  14. #21258

    Henry's, Friday Day Shift 06-26

    I don't have much of a review today, and I'm not sure whether you all prefer the shorter reviews or the longer ones?

    So, I ventured out for day shift today, thinking I'd do the circuit of Henry's, Bogart's, and the SC. My backup plan was that if nothing worked out at any of those, I'd head over to Guam Massage on Eureka in Southgate.

    Last week, I went to Guam and had an enjoyable experience. It's earned a spot on my repeat list, and if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a review in the massage forum as well.

    My primary goal was to see that smoke show of a Latina that I'm so fond of - otherwise known as Selena. Even though I was hoping she'd be there, my expectations were low since I hadn't received a text from her last night or today.

    When I got to Henry's, I noticed how dead it was. For the last three weeks, it's been dead on the day shift, although there were eight or nine dancers working. Well, no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Fortunately, I got a pleasant surprise: Arabella is back.

    For those of you who haven't met Arabella, she's a friendly, attractive, thin AA dancer with small breasts, a long torso, and a very nice little ass. I've been to the back with her a number of times before.

    When I first saw her, she was sitting at the bar talking to someone. About twenty minutes later, after she'd finished her conversation, she came over and sat down.

    It's been a while since I'd seen her, and she told me she'd been working at a dispensary but had parted ways with them and started dancing again. We didn't talk long before agreeing to head to the back.

    Arabella doesn't give head, and that's perfectly fine with me. We started with CG, and then she turned around into doggie style. I absolutely love the view, and while she doesn't do anal, she enjoys finger and thumb play there. She doesn't rush, has great technique, and it wasn't long before I popped. I'll definitely see her again in the future, and of course, I recommend seeing her.

  15. #21257
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Mandy quoted me $800 for a BBBJ, when she said that I almost spit out my drink in disbelief! I told her that were 4 x too much and offered her $200 she got up with a huff and left. Within the hour someone else accepted my very reasonable offer.
    With respect to Justthetip586, I gave Mandy a 0/10. I had to end the session because her breath was so hideous. I swear the smell of condoms on her was so overpowering, it seemed as if it was oozing out of her pores LOL! This was at 1:00 pm, I thought I caught her early enough in the shift, but nope. $800 lollllllllll gtfo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape