Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 14574
-
07-02-26 06:55 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 909Like in Mexico
Negotiate and you know as well as I, Golden nuggets turn out to be Silver after mining. Ciao my friend and happy 4TH of July Thick.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:50 #14078Senior Member

Posts: 400Red
I heard good things through a fellow senior member.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 20:42 #14077Regular Member

Posts: 7Sadly no
Just a random chick in multiple porn sites.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
https://fr.spankbang.com/pics/a8k0j
-
07-01-26 19:07 #14076Senior Member

Posts: 186Sami NATURAL REDHEAD
Anyone seen this girl, looks TGTBT but who knows?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/176232234562
-
07-01-26 18:46 #14075Banned Member

Posts: 39Mmmm you know I'll get you feeling much better.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:04 #14074Regular Member

Posts: 12She used to post on STG semi regularly but I haven't seen any ads for a while. Wonder if she got spooked with all the sting operations.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 12:31 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 400Pretty pussy = pretty bank account
My only issue. And this may get well she worth it response. When it actually comes down to. What really is pussy worth? LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
She wants a 2 a 5 a O.
A 2 a O a O for Qv.
This is where it starts. One gets it them bam! They all worth it.
-
06-30-26 12:42 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 740I can't wait
I am down with a shoulder injury but as soon as I recover she is my first stop! Hell, I might even go sooner so she can heal me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Karma239
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 12:37 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 909Pretty Pussy
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of (Pretty Pussy) she has not posted in a while due to some mishap with site. If you need her number just I. M. Me and will forward to you. This girl is very shapely very pretty and 28 really years old. She lists as pretty pussy and believe me it certainly is and have seen many to know the difference. Some times a little hard to get in touch with her but be patient and she answers all texts one way or the other. Her into as soon as she opened the door was with a nice hug and a very nice French Kiss, which was really nice. Walk hand in hand over to the king size bed I think, and starts undressing you and I did the same with her. Freshly shaved pussy and you can certainly feel it. Her BBBJ is as good as anyone in Le high and loves to get you off. But also loves the mish position and loves to be hammered. She herself spins around and does reverse Cowgirl and let me tell you, seeing my cock going into the lips of her pussy is o such a nice view. A very nice time was spent and not a clock watcher at all, like I said definitely one of the best out there and let me know if you need info. CIAO mongers and have a safe and healthy 4TH of July.
-
06-27-26 16:35 #14070Regular Member

Posts: 8Scarlett
Another fun time with her, started with getting head then to pounding her back to head then again to pounding and finished off with head and cim. I had a great time with her and the energy she has is always there.
-
06-27-26 16:21 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 400Cici
Memphis pricing & what they used be should be here until GPS. Golden pussy syndrome hit.
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:13 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 400RatethatDick
That site no longer exists. That site had a lot to do with her & I personal issues in which we have resolved.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:42 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 200CiCi from Memphis
I saw CiCi this morning. It was definitely one of my much better sexperiences.
She's about 5'4, 125 to 130 lbs, nice body, especially considering she's 41 and a mother of 4 kids). Some baby damage but really nothing much. Very nice boobs, full A cup size with big nipples.
Nice open and sweet personality. Dd free!
After the deed, we talked for quite a bit and I like her.
Great oral skills, I mean: great. Nykee's head game is something to write home about. CiCi's are just as good.
Very open menu, except for nothing anal.
She offers qv, 30 and 60 minutes sessions. I didn't ask about the qv price, but 30 minutes is 1. 5 bennies and 60 minutes is 2 bennies.
She is planning to be here regularly and wants to eventually move down here.
I asked for her permission to post her number, so here it is: 9014243121 (this is the number she has had for many years according to herself).
I will be seeing more of her.
As always: these are my thoughts: YMMV.
PM.
-
06-27-26 14:06 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 200Rate site
Hey bro: it seems I read too fast and since I wasnt even aware of such site, I thought of the rates she quotes on the sites she is listing on.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
Ha e a great weekend!
PM.
-
06-27-26 09:54 #14065Regular Member

Posts: 19Stacy
Website or URL for her?
Originally Posted by IlliMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






