Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 973 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 14581
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14071

    Pretty Pussy

    For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of (Pretty Pussy) she has not posted in a while due to some mishap with site. If you need her number just I. M. Me and will forward to you. This girl is very shapely very pretty and 28 really years old. She lists as pretty pussy and believe me it certainly is and have seen many to know the difference. Some times a little hard to get in touch with her but be patient and she answers all texts one way or the other. Her into as soon as she opened the door was with a nice hug and a very nice French Kiss, which was really nice. Walk hand in hand over to the king size bed I think, and starts undressing you and I did the same with her. Freshly shaved pussy and you can certainly feel it. Her BBBJ is as good as anyone in Le high and loves to get you off. But also loves the mish position and loves to be hammered. She herself spins around and does reverse Cowgirl and let me tell you, seeing my cock going into the lips of her pussy is o such a nice view. A very nice time was spent and not a clock watcher at all, like I said definitely one of the best out there and let me know if you need info. CIAO mongers and have a safe and healthy 4TH of July.

  2. #14070

    Scarlett

    Another fun time with her, started with getting head then to pounding her back to head then again to pounding and finished off with head and cim. I had a great time with her and the energy she has is always there.

  3. #14069

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw CiCi this morning. It was definitely one of my much better sexperiences.

    She's about 5'4, 125 to 130 lbs, nice body, especially considering she's 41 and a mother of 4 kids). Some baby damage but really nothing much. Very nice boobs, full A cup size with big nipples.

    Nice open and sweet personality. Dd free!

    After the deed, we talked for quite a bit and I like her.

    Great oral skills, I mean: great. Nykee's head game is something to write home about. CiCi's are just as good.

    Very open menu, except for nothing anal.

    She offers qv, 30 and 60 minutes sessions. I didn't ask about the qv price, but 30 minutes is 1. 5 bennies and 60 minutes is 2 bennies.

    She is planning to be here regularly and wants to eventually move down here.

    I asked for her permission to post her number, so here it is: 9014243121 (this is the number she has had for many years according to herself).

    I will be seeing more of her.

    As always: these are my thoughts: YMMV.

    PM.
    Memphis pricing & what they used be should be here until GPS. Golden pussy syndrome hit.

  4. #14068

    RatethatDick

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.
    That site no longer exists. That site had a lot to do with her & I personal issues in which we have resolved.

  5. #14067

    CiCi from Memphis

    I saw CiCi this morning. It was definitely one of my much better sexperiences.

    She's about 5'4, 125 to 130 lbs, nice body, especially considering she's 41 and a mother of 4 kids). Some baby damage but really nothing much. Very nice boobs, full A cup size with big nipples.

    Nice open and sweet personality. Dd free!

    After the deed, we talked for quite a bit and I like her.

    Great oral skills, I mean: great. Nykee's head game is something to write home about. CiCi's are just as good.

    Very open menu, except for nothing anal.

    She offers qv, 30 and 60 minutes sessions. I didn't ask about the qv price, but 30 minutes is 1. 5 bennies and 60 minutes is 2 bennies.

    She is planning to be here regularly and wants to eventually move down here.

    I asked for her permission to post her number, so here it is: 9014243121 (this is the number she has had for many years according to herself).

    I will be seeing more of her.

    As always: these are my thoughts: YMMV.

    PM.

  6. #14066

    Rate site

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.
    Hey bro: it seems I read too fast and since I wasnt even aware of such site, I thought of the rates she quotes on the sites she is listing on.

    Ha e a great weekend!

    PM.

  7. #14065

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    Forget about best in Lehigh, Stacy is one of the best I've seen period. I usually have to go for two pops because she gets pop one out of me in about 10 minutes.
    Website or URL for her?

  8. #14064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.

  9. #14063

    Rating site

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    I believe he was referring to her rating site on clientele.

  10. #14062

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.

  11. #14061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Nykee is a sweetheart, looks exactly like in her pics. No clickwatcher.

    Great head game and tastes delicious.

    PM.
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?

  12. #14060

    I totally agree with BlackNWhite on Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Go see Nykee. She looks just like her pics. She will give you the personal BBBJ. She lays straight in front of you so you can easily see your dick in her mouth. Eye contact.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/295591403613
    Nykee is a sweetheart, looks exactly like in her pics. No clickwatcher.

    Great head game and tastes delicious.

    PM.

  13. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    At least she is honest and you know what you're getting if you decide to go down that road. I am tired of all the outdated pics, AI pics, filters and downright fakes.
    The light dimmer or switch does wonders for perception of beauty.

    Also, she seems like a nice and sensual lady in her video in her ad. If so, the mental attraction usually beats the physical attraction.

  14. #14058

    I applaude her.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    You can simulate your past with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209387017

    (I joke but there is something interesting about her).
    At least she is honest and you know what you're getting if you decide to go down that road. I am tired of all the outdated pics, AI pics, filters and downright fakes.

  15. #14057

    Remembering the past

    Anyone got Chevi aka Nyla phone number and if she still in the business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape