Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 14547
-
06-25-26 11:04 #14052Senior Member

Posts: 305You can simulate your past with this one.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209387017
(I joke but there is something interesting about her).
-
06-25-26 07:14 #14051Senior Member

Posts: 392Drugs
I stopped fucking on drugs when.
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
#1- I stopped doing drugs.
#2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.
-
06-25-26 07:03 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 909Special Invite to Le High
Got a hey what have you been doing, dam hi stranger so what does a Gentlemen like all of us horny guys do (are E S P O and D) Stacy of Le High has not lost that touch of giving a BBBJ and loves the Cim ending. That girl still looks hot and her service is what the fuck can I say but one of the best in Le High. I popped twice in one hour and never got laid, that is a first for me, but that also tells us what a terrific blow job she gives. Ciao mongers and happy 4th coming or should is say CUMING LOL.
-
06-24-26 15:17 #14049Regular Member

Posts: 20I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:46 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 87Memphis
I'm just 1 of many senior blind squirrels tryna get a nut every now & again. If you can facilitate that even better. If she's good. We can try hard to convince her to migrate here permanently. Me thinks thou protests too much.
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:36 #14047Regular Member

Posts: 20She is definitely worth the money and she definitely does not have GPS.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:30 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 392Memphis
If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 11:17 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 392Memphis
I'm just the man.
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 10:00 #14044Regular Member

Posts: 20No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.
Originally Posted by Klapperbacken
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:44 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 87Scrubbed Internet Profile
Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:16 #14042Regular Member

Posts: 20She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.
Originally Posted by Klapperbacken
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:18 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 87Friend from Memphis is back
She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?
Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 14:37 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 740Now I get it
Between you and Twoheaded she would have been a worn out mess. I guess I am glad she didn't respond. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 21:57 #14039Regular Member

Posts: 20Friend from Memphis is back
My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
-
06-22-26 19:24 #14038Regular Member

Posts: 12I conquer on Jen
I had the pleasure of meeting Jen in Lehigh today. I was a little suspect because her photos are decent. She sent me a selfie and it was alright, but have to say in person body is way hotter. She has really nice tits and slender. Place was clean just smelled like pot. Also super sweet and has the cutest voice. I was a little thrown off when she started talking. Will repeat. Didn't get a massage but I will be back to see her. I'd recommend if your in Lehigh.










Reply With Quote




