Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 970 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 14545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    Bro I'm asking about the WEBSITE she was doing that rates US! Her website and forum. I think that is vital info to know before we see her.

  2. #14064

    Rating site

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.
    I believe he was referring to her rating site on clientele.

  3. #14063

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?
    I would just ask her. Most providers quote a number which is usually higher than what they will take.

    She is a nice person.

    PM.

  4. #14062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Nykee is a sweetheart, looks exactly like in her pics. No clickwatcher.

    Great head game and tastes delicious.

    PM.
    Is she still doing the rate site on us?

  5. #14061

    I totally agree with BlackNWhite on Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Go see Nykee. She looks just like her pics. She will give you the personal BBBJ. She lays straight in front of you so you can easily see your dick in her mouth. Eye contact.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/295591403613
    Nykee is a sweetheart, looks exactly like in her pics. No clickwatcher.

    Great head game and tastes delicious.

    PM.

  6. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    At least she is honest and you know what you're getting if you decide to go down that road. I am tired of all the outdated pics, AI pics, filters and downright fakes.
    The light dimmer or switch does wonders for perception of beauty.

    Also, she seems like a nice and sensual lady in her video in her ad. If so, the mental attraction usually beats the physical attraction.

  7. #14059

    I applaude her.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    You can simulate your past with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209387017

    (I joke but there is something interesting about her).
    At least she is honest and you know what you're getting if you decide to go down that road. I am tired of all the outdated pics, AI pics, filters and downright fakes.

  8. #14058

    Remembering the past

    Anyone got Chevi aka Nyla phone number and if she still in the business.

  9. #14057
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Any one have experience with these to thinking about hitting them up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...r/543226740439
    YIKES!! How much are they paying to meet? LOL.

  10. #14056

    Any new guys?

    Go see Nykee. She looks just like her pics. She will give you the personal BBBJ. She lays straight in front of you so you can easily see your dick in her mouth. Eye contact.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/295591403613

  11. #14055

    You got that right

    Forget about best in Lehigh, Stacy is one of the best I've seen period. I usually have to go for two pops because she gets pop one out of me in about 10 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Got a hey what have you been doing, dam hi stranger so what does a Gentlemen like all of us horny guys do (are E S P O and D) Stacy of Le High has not lost that touch of giving a BBBJ and loves the Cim ending. That girl still looks hot and her service is what the fuck can I say but one of the best in Le High. I popped twice in one hour and never got laid, that is a first for me, but that also tells us what a terrific blow job she gives. Ciao mongers and happy 4th coming or should is say CUMING LOL.

  12. #14054

    Any intel?

    Fellas, any intel on this one? Have an appointment for this week. Want to make sure not walking into a trap or bait and switch. Or crazy biiiii.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/588267578430

  13. #14053

    Brit and Pinkie

    Any one have experience with these to thinking about hitting them up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...r/543226740439

  14. #14052
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I stopped fucking on drugs when.

    #1- I stopped doing drugs.

    #2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.
    You can simulate your past with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209387017

    (I joke but there is something interesting about her).

  15. #14051

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.
    I stopped fucking on drugs when.

    #1- I stopped doing drugs.

    #2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape