Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24547

    Big boob Lexi. No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I'll be contacting her first.
    So I tried to see Lexi yesterday. Texted, no response. Waited an hour and texted again. Waited 30 minutes and called. Never got a hold of her. Is she normally not easy to get in contact with? Still going to try on my next availability, does it make sense to try to set something up the night before or does she not set up appointments like that?

  2. #24546

    Take

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    One for the team there bud. Let us know how it goes.

  3. #24545

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by VecnaTheFirst1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.
    I'm waiting for you to report back.

  4. #24544

    Ally gee

    Anyone seen Ally gee? Waiting on someone to report back on her besides that guy.

  5. #24543

  6. #24542

    Big boob Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Just me but I recommend the big boobs Lexi imo.

    But hopefully whoever you see is good.
    I'll be contacting her first.

  7. #24541
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be reaching out to one or both Lexi's.
    Just me but I recommend the big boobs Lexi imo.

    But hopefully whoever you see is good.

  8. #24540
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    DO NOT RECOMMEND. Mechanical, rush job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989 - Nice girl that has improved how she handles her business (years ago she would up-charge for everything) she now offers her menu in the hhr and hr pricing but her offerings are very limited, very safe. No signs of GFE. Nice enough and real enough, but not someone you would be in a rush to see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163 - Do not recommend, waste of time and energy. Asking astronomical amounts for lowest common denominator level of service.
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be reaching out to one or both Lexi's.

  9. #24539
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if technically real but I have gotten responses, must of the time days later and to let me know that there is no incall available.
    Yea I'm trying to do a out call just doesn't answer.

    Ty for letting me know.

  10. #24538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one she doesn't answer texts back think it's a fake ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/345863038844
    Not sure if technically real but I have gotten responses, must of the time days later and to let me know that there is no incall available.

  11. #24537

    Latina

    Has anyone seen this one she doesn't answer texts back think it's a fake ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...c/345863038844

  12. #24536
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen either of these two?

    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    Looks like she has some ok reviews but was wondering if anyone has seen her and what she charges.

    No name PAWG:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163

    No reviews but I've seen the ads for some time now and I can't find any reviews if her here.

    Was going to see Lexi (big boobs brunette East Providence) but looks like she is in Swansea now and that's a little far for me to make it out to with my limited time available. Link for those interested. I may still try depending though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989

    Thanks in advance.
    Cali the truth / traveling temptress:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524

    DO NOT RECOMMEND. Mechanical, rush job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989 - Nice girl that has improved how she handles her business (years ago she would up-charge for everything) she now offers her menu in the hhr and hr pricing but her offerings are very limited, very safe. No signs of GFE. Nice enough and real enough, but not someone you would be in a rush to see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163 - Do not recommend, waste of time and energy. Asking astronomical amounts for lowest common denominator level of service.

  13. #24535
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/293059205554

    Using fake or realllllly old pics. Looks nothing like that now. Real rundown, can count her teeth left with one hand. Walked out. She tried making a seen yelling out window when I was leaving the building.
    Very helpful ty I should have known with those pictures downloaded from an Amiga.

  14. #24534
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I got confused. Was going to see the one I posted but that Lexi is now on my radar.

    Anyone have info on the others I posted?
    I recommend Lexi always good to me.

    Don't know anything about the other ones except the traveling temptress had a unremarkable review on ter the other day.

  15. #24533
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is in East Providence not Swansea.
    I got confused. Was going to see the one I posted but that Lexi is now on my radar.

    Anyone have info on the others I posted?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape