Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 25016
-
06-24-26 16:14 #24536Senior Member

Posts: 759Cali the truth / traveling temptress:
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524
DO NOT RECOMMEND. Mechanical, rush job.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989 - Nice girl that has improved how she handles her business (years ago she would up-charge for everything) she now offers her menu in the hhr and hr pricing but her offerings are very limited, very safe. No signs of GFE. Nice enough and real enough, but not someone you would be in a rush to see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163 - Do not recommend, waste of time and energy. Asking astronomical amounts for lowest common denominator level of service.
-
06-24-26 15:24 #24535Senior Member

Posts: 389Very helpful ty I should have known with those pictures downloaded from an Amiga.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:09 #24534Senior Member

Posts: 389I recommend Lexi always good to me.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
Don't know anything about the other ones except the traveling temptress had a unremarkable review on ter the other day.
-
06-24-26 14:40 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 89I got confused. Was going to see the one I posted but that Lexi is now on my radar.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Anyone have info on the others I posted?
-
06-24-26 14:20 #24532Senior Member

Posts: 389Lexi is in East Providence not Swansea.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 13:56 #24531Senior Member

Posts: 777That's not big boobs Lexi, this is:
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/365999105321
-
06-24-26 13:37 #24530Senior Member

Posts: 89Has anybody seen either of these two
I was wondering if anyone has seen either of these two?
Cali the truth / traveling temptress:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/352992524524
Looks like she has some ok reviews but was wondering if anyone has seen her and what she charges.
No name PAWG:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/833554038163
No reviews but I've seen the ads for some time now and I can't find any reviews if her here.
Was going to see Lexi (big boobs brunette East Providence) but looks like she is in Swansea now and that's a little far for me to make it out to with my limited time available. Link for those interested. I may still try depending though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/210750989
Thanks in advance.
-
06-24-26 12:56 #24529Senior Member

Posts: 4544My bad
Goddamn, my bad. I thought that was Athena with the wig on LOL. My fault to the original poster.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 10:43 #24528Regular Member

Posts: 19Athena
He's right that's no Athena. I will update Style's review of Athena though. I saw her last summer, she was normal, sober, no pimp in sight, easy to talk to but was DEF no bare FS at least not for me. No DATY either. Now I didn't offer more for more, so maybe that would work? I only saw her that 1 time.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:58 #24527Senior Member

Posts: 193Not athena
That is not Athena.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:00 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 4544LOL damn. She wanted 100 for car date cover FS. When I said if there's no bbj then I can't see her. She quoted me $180. I don't bother with her and I'm goad I didn't. You took one for the team.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 07:44 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 759Beautiful Thick Brazilian Dream?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/293059205554
Using fake or realllllly old pics. Looks nothing like that now. Real rundown, can count her teeth left with one hand. Walked out. She tried making a seen yelling out window when I was leaving the building.
-
06-24-26 07:40 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 759Black African Hottie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/210954758928
Real, pics are a little old but represent what you will find, she looks the same just a little thicker but carries it real well imo. Available for outcalls mostly but usually has incall a few days each week. Good comms. Everything was covered when I saw her but we ended up having a lot of fun and she got into it. Really got off on FIA / FIV, wild ride in cowgirl and took a pounding lazy doggie style. Dirty talk put me over the edge, would repeat. I believe the damage was 180 a hhr.
-
06-23-26 22:48 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 4544Athena
That's Athena. Saw her 4 years ago for $80. Shower together and fuck. She was into it then we had to stop because she need a hit of a Crack to continue. Everything was on the menu BBBJ, daty and BBFS. I never ask for bb around those time but if was available to mostly any girl I saw around those time.
Originally Posted by Josh023
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:20 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 389I tried to see her she said she didn't offer BBFS that was a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Josh023
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




