Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 9439
-
06-28-26 02:45 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 1295When I last saw Ella, the incall was just southeast of Westfield UTC. I haven't seen Areum though, so I don't know if they were already roommates, or if one moved to the other's location.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 02:18 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 276Are they in mv or utc?
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:38 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 851Pikachu CG
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pikachu
Also goes by Chu or Parka-Chu. Funny trivia, Pika-Chu was originally a duo featuring her (Chu) with a Pika. Wouldn't surprise me if Parka was another girl she once did duos with LOL.
Anyways, new boss (LGP https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) has setup shop and enlisted the usual legion of bookers, so hit up your fav booker and go welcome Chu to town. Lots of info on her is available here and on ter, so I will keep this short. Pics are her, 30's, all natural, B, skinny, tight, dtf, good service and high passion. Here for 10 days. She was visited by that girthy mofo, so needed to take it slow. She said she is liking SD so far as the clients are nice, clean and handsome. Apartment is a bit bare atm but no doubt will get that lived-in feel soon.
I welcome more competition and more choices. Having too many bookers for a given house doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. The LGP pricing is not inline with SKP but more with legacy FEC, but time will tell if there is a pattern. What I would like to see is more YAs (any kind of Young Asian. Hot, Cute, Thick, etc.) come to town. Such girls will naturally BB upcharge and that's ok. BB spcl girls can compete with service and price. There is room for all to be successful.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:11 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 2644SD rates were not always this good. Seems like the success of new orgs offering bb inclusive girls made the established orgs re-think their business model. In general, there's something to be said for orgs offering better rates in SD, in order to incentivize dudes away from OC / LA. In the end of the day, dudes ultimately vote with their wallets.
Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:02 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 2644Hell yeah. This is great for SD. I can't remember the last time there was a must-see doubles in town.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 13:49 #9089Senior Member

Posts: 284Ella and Areum. Secretangels skp and others
I got to keep this short. They're both hot. Areum young spinner and Ella fucking incredible body and very pretty face. Again, both hot. Total porn style threesome. Highlights - fucking Areum doggy (incredible ass for a spinner) with Ella's tongue up my ass. Watching them 69 each other with me sliding in doggy into Ella and pulling out and into Areums mouth. Her sucking my balls while I pounded in doggy. One of the best sexual experiences ever. I love the fact they're into each other. No wiping, pussy to mouth to pussy to pussy. It's all a wonderful blur.
-
06-27-26 00:16 #9088Regular Member

Posts: 8Ella SKP
Mongers I just had the best pussy ever! Tight tight tight like Tuco says, I read all the reviews from other people about Ella I was like nah it can be true but I gave it a shot man best decision ever! I was her first customer today, she received me with a lot of energy with no more than a underwear on her she looked so sexy toned figure then asked me if I showered already I told her yes but I would like to be bath again so once I enter the shower with her my junior got hard right away just by looking at her and grabbing me from my junior then went to bed started with some BBBJ action then I was hard as fuck she asked me condom or no condom I was like baby girl I want to feel you so yes she has that magical pussy tight tight tight that was unexpected I only lasted 15 minutes or so the way she moves she does all the work for you but feeling her wet Coochie I came inside her my heart was going 1000 heartbeat per second I couldn't believe it then she told me if I would like some massage so I said yes then we had a small talk, I told her that I booked her because all the good reviews about her like her body shape long black hair natural tits good energy and foremost her magic pussy when I told her about that she started to laugh in how people describe her coochie any way I finish my season with two more pops, she asked me how old I was (36) she said no my junior is on its 20's or so because I was hard all the time I told her it was because of her so if you look for some good time with a Korean Provider I recommend her 100% because I will repeat with her next week I need a new paycheck haha.
-
06-26-26 19:40 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 2749I noticed that GNS is booking SD again. For example, you can book BRC girls like Kendal through GNS. They are especially important for people in the Bay area who visit Socal or vice versa.
https://gangnamsecrets.com/?location=sandiego GNS
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/gnsecrets GNS HX
It is similar to how CGLA is good for HYA Hunters in LA, and Get9 for HYA Hunters in OC. Each booker tends to have more exclusives in one city. GNS had some exclusives in the Bay Area. From memory, other multi-bookers include Kbeauty, Top, Booker Grey, Sweet Asian Gem. You should use who you like, but as a general rule you want to have a backup. Anyone who hunts HYA would even need more than 2 as they run into exclusives.
Of course, you can book direct through BRC, FEC/DIME, or SKP. It's up to you. These three agencies have pretty good pricing imo. S99 the Thai org has especially good pricing.
Here are some pricing examples. Service Queen Mari is typical of FEC/DIME these days:
Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid
[View Original Post]
Mari 300 Hhr, 350 Hr, Specials Available (for bb)
If you are a Service Hunter, just look up Fuzion's reviews in OC:
When FEC/DIME lists 'Specials Available' it usually means 0 bb but sometimes it's 30 bb which is practically the same. 'Options Available' usually means 100 bb. This is true 95% of the time, but I've seen pricing and menu change. For example, Dani added bb but they never updated the website. But her ad was correct originally, so this is just the ad being out of date. The site is generally accurate but only the booker will know. You can also use HX to get more up to date info.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
BRC has several GFE girls who rotate in like Kendal and Sammy. I'll use GNS' site to list two examples:
Kendal $240 / 30m, $320 / 60m, free msog
Nina $240 / 30m, $300 / 60m, BBFS $50, free msog
https://gangnamsecrets.com/profile/kendal
Free msog is not common these days, so it's worth pointing out. BRC has really good hh rates, and their girls who offer bb tend to be 50 bb. Occasionally they have a 100 bb girl and it's because the girl is asking it. She wouldn't show up otherwise. If she is hot, then fine. About free msog, I can at least confirm that with Kendal:
Kendal is Shelby. She is much better known as Shelby in OC, so it is important GNS lists Shelby for out of towners. Same way Lizza was double listed as Dalli in OC, since everyone in LA saw her as Dalli. Get9 and CGLA will sometimes list alternate names to clue people in.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
SKP has:
Ella.K 300 for 30min, 340 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra), 0 bb (free)
Areum 300 for 30min, 350 for 1hr (2shot 50 extra), 0 bb (free)
Hannah 300 for 30min 340 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra), 0 bb (free)
Pika Chu 320 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra) 280 for 30min, 100 bb
Ari will come later and starts 6/29. Many fans. I assume you can book Ari through many bookers. For example, Chu is listed:
https://get9irl.com/PikaChu Pika Chu
https://www.skparadise.com/ Pika Chu
etc..
Even though 95% of SKP girls are bb special, a couple have been 100 bb or GFE only. Daisy L was a really good GFE option to me, so I'm glad she showed up even if she wasn't bb special.
These girls are still here, but some will be gone soon:
Attached are Ari's ads, even though she hasn't started yet. Also included is BRC Kendal. Tall, big tits, good service, GFE. Plus SKP Areum and SKP Ella.K who are offering duos now. Areum is a spinner with a ridiculous ass. Great body. Ella.K's strong point is her face and top tier pussy. S99 Gracie is a high tier Thai girl, really tall, good face and tits.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 18:27 #9086Senior Member

Posts: 130Their pricing seems quite high though for San Diego though. They're asking 420 for one hour BBFS, but you can see Ella, Hannah, or Areum for 340 for one hour BBFS. I hope this doesn't raise the prices for the girls already in San Diego. Maybe the new girls will lower their prices eventually.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 18:24 #9085Senior Member

Posts: 1295They're listed with all the bookers.
Originally Posted by Halo1992
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:20 #9084Senior Member

Posts: 258I had a great duo with Ari and Kori in LA / Ktown last year. They were both really fun.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:18 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 32Agency?
What agency man?
Originally Posted by PackersfanTD
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 14:37 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 435DimeZone * Marin MV
I like girls that are DTF. Mari is a nymph and loves it. I knew right away because she had no panties. Good mouth and her throat was even better. Very energetic. Faced fucked herself. Flexible in all positions and just wanted me to enjoy her every which way. She had a vibrator but she didn't even need it. Wet Service queen. She never complained or rushed me. CIM w / swallow. Wanted to get me to pop multiple times. Says she does duos with Erin.
-
06-26-26 10:35 #9081Regular Member

Posts: 12Had my first Duo
Ella and Areum. Whoo boy it was quite a time, Lots of Bi action, licking each others pussies and fingering and lots of making out between all three of us.
It did cost a bit, but I blew my load in both of them. Really intense double action. Very playful. Having sex with both of them really got me wild out.
Used Viagra and was barely able to keep up with both of them. Ella is a hot sexy Latina ass girl and Areum was quite the spinner. Both small and was ready to fuck and and each other.
-
06-25-26 22:24 #9080Senior Member

Posts: 3690I liked Ari
Many of us like new girls so the girls have to stand out to get enough regulars. The rest eventually have to tour to get new customers. They will go where they think they may make more money.
Palisade fire prolly caused a large drop of LA customers. OGs were already retiring. Few want to review in LA now so mongers either have to be in private groups or wing it among the shills, fakes, and gatekeepers. Girls are also getting older while asking for BB upcharges.
Economy may be a big reason but I think LA still has more young Kgirls than any county. I don't care who's touring and where if they just keep bringing 2 new HYAs every other week, and don't deceive me with rebrands and MILFs. Deceiving me = easy money off the table.
If they can't bring in new HYAs, at least take good care of current HYAs cause I would still repeat.
Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






