Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 9436
-
06-25-26 02:46 #9076Senior Member

Posts: 44Where can I find more info about eight? Interested in the Nuru.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 22:31 #9075Senior Member

Posts: 85LA and OC have it worse than us. LA Unemployment is 5. 2%, OC is 3. 7%, SD 4. 1%. Per-capita Income, LA-$45,792, OC-$54,557, SD-$51,976. Housing and food are ginormous in each. Restaurants, bars, and fast food franchises are closing at record rates. This economy has hit LA / OC slightly harder than SD. Yes, the economy is tapped out and these K-Orgs relocating to SD haven't done their homework.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
In the past year, have you altered or reduced the frequency of your visits or $$$ spent on the hobby?
-
06-24-26 19:40 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 148Business must be good if competition is moving in. That or LA is getting tapped dry in this economy.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:21 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 2743FEC / DIME have Mari and Erin starting MV. She is the same Mari as the OC Service Queen Mari with tits. Since she makes Fuzion's list, she has high Service. He is a full Service Hunter with high standards. On FEC/DIME Mari:
She is the most nymphomaniac provider I've seen so far in my many years of hobbying. If you want a fun time, book her immediately. Pics are absolutely fake and not even in the same universe.
She's MILF with fake tits, thicker body (not fat or chubby, think athletic), short. She reminds me of conniesfashionvault, Ember Snow or Christina Aguchi with fake tits.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7645336 Mari Review
https://cakdolls.com/escort/Mari/ Mari
https://www.sddreamgirls.com/mari Mari
You can search OC for more reviews but that sums up all that matters.
Get9 now lists Pika Chu starting 6/25. So it confirms a new agency is starting. Most SD people go to AMPs, so in a sense korgs have a large market share to draw upon by offering a premium experience compared to AMPs:
Eight is offering Nuru and video. If you consider video just a fun souvenier to look back on, it's not hard. I usually decide before/after the shower, so I give the base donation first. Then at the right time I ask her about video and "what it's like". They'll tell you what restrictions they have, and if you are a beginner might show you how to do it. Best to assume the girl is no face. I would only pick a girl if she is hot or special to me.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
I'll also mention that girls know to check for hidden cameras, so please don't get banned. Girls won't show up if it's a recurring problem. There are always a handful of girls offering the video option, and some of the jgirls allow face. So have fun that way instead.
Going by memory, she might have been SDAG Eight. Reviews said good service.
Originally Posted by Rhymenoceros
[View Original Post]
Shelby has been with BRC since before msog was a thing, so I've never paid it. So it makes sense that it's explicitly included. Cost is one factor why I've repeated her for years, she has always given me good value. She has good skills and gives a good bbbj, and I used to just let her show me the way and help a bit later. She usually has 001s too which help.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
With newer girls, I'll pay msog if it happens since it's on the menu. But I'm often one-shot these days so I don't have a lot of data. Instead,
I will usually take a break and go "two rounds" even with one shot. Or if a girl is good enough, I can get 2 shots still.
Years back BRC was the last and final holdout on msog among korgs. Now, it's just veteran girls individually offering it. In my experience, it's a good sign on the service front for the girl.
-
06-24-26 17:35 #9072Regular Member

Posts: 14Erin FEC
I think Erin at FEC was with SDAG a while back and has since changed her name because the pics look familiar. Does anyone know what she used to go by?
-
06-24-26 16:43 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 2643She's in LA today and tomorrow. Mission Valley 7/6-7/8.
Originally Posted by MarSolo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:40 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 2643And so the rise of kgirls in SD continues. I haven't seen them, but I'm familiar with their reputation. Ari being one half of one of the best duos in history. And Chu being a "eat your Wheaties" type of service queen.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 23:36 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 170SD New open K Gril
I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.
It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.
I hope you all check it out.
For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.
https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
-
06-23-26 17:26 #9068Regular Member

Posts: 13Ask Booker
I reached out previously about Nina to the Booker and was told she is MSOG and offers because she's a bit older than the others available so she includes extras that others charge for.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 14:02 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 85If it's on the website, go with that. HX has some crazy rules that won't allow MSOG so MSO is listed. Real pain in the ass for the poster. Go with what you see on the website.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:21 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 95They are the same.
Originally Posted by Gl0987
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 02:07 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 72Shelby vs kendal?
I see them both listed on BRC's website. Are they the same girl? The Shelby currently listed seems to have different photos that I haven't seen.
-
06-23-26 01:30 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 276How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
-
06-22-26 20:45 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 136I usually do the same to calm my nerves and feel a little more loose for showtime.
Originally Posted by RogOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 15:58 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 2743Scanning the rosters, I'll highlight these girls.
S99 Gracie - 5'9" Top tier D/DD MM tits, 25-30, in-between white and tan. Very cute face, tits and ass, some bush, very good pussy, DTF. Fucks back well.
A-Tier Looks. She is extremely well priced. It is 200 hh 240 45 300 hr at Sandra99. See 3 attached 'boob models' showing her type (they are two Chinese girls and Pyoeunji).
I'll emphasize that Gracie has three strong points: great tits, good pussy, and good face. She is really tall and proportioned as a tall girl - it can be jarring first time. Riding her is the best view because you can have the best view of her tits and face. I'll also point out that for girls from that region, respect goes a long way.
BRC Kendal - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.
She is one where you can have her take the lead.
Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.
Very service oriented. She has a combo of Looks, Service, and Price. Ella.K also has Magic Pussy. After a 15 minute break, her pussy is tight again! This is very helpful for older guys who struggle for 2 shot. 2 shot is one of the many perks of korgs, apart from the privacy and relaxed atmosphere. Here is a PSA on 2-shot:
Too Good To Be True
With civvie women, I used to think 1 shot was normal. Of course it's normal. Civvie men who never tasted the Fountain of Youth probably think 2 shots is crazy talk exaggeration. They wouldn't believe us. We're probably just boasting and making it all up to shill kgirls. Yet I distinctly remember being amazed at korgs where I got 2 shot almost every time.
Areum - Bb special spinner with high service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Both looks and service are good to me, would repeat.
Close to normal thickness, but not for skinny hunters. Her waist is especially skinny and contrasts with her ass, thighs, and other parts. Her body ranks well, you usually need to see upcharge girls to get a better body.
Thai Service
The Thai org girls (ex: Sandra99) have freestyle service. On average it isn't better or worse than kgirl service, it is more friendly and "like a real girlfriend" vibe and you and her react to each other. It was a refreshing change for something different but also ymmv. Most don't do shower service, so I shower myself. The service range for the Thai org girls is roughly the same as the korg girls imo, it's the whole spectrum.
Top Tier Tits
I'll post three photo models that are Gracies' tits size and quality. Two of the models are Chinese and another is Pyoeunji. These three examples are what I call Top Tier Tits (TTT). TTT are typically D or DD size, and I care about shape, spacing, and feel. So it's not just size but size counts the most of course. Girls with the best type of MM tits include: ETO Hinata, MH Cherry, Gracia, Nali, Lizza. For natural, Allie / Mina. Other great tits include Daisy L, SBC Daisy, and many retired girls. Kendal and Sammy too.
Gracie was Emily, but that was 3 years ago. When it's been that many years, it's probably best to rely on new reviews rather than old. She is still pretty young imo. First time, you'll notice how tall she is. I heard she had less than a week left, but I guess she'd extend if people saw her enough.












Reply With Quote




