Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 629 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 9430
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
    And so the rise of kgirls in SD continues. I haven't seen them, but I'm familiar with their reputation. Ari being one half of one of the best duos in history. And Chu being a "eat your Wheaties" type of service queen.

  2. #9069

    SD New open K Gril

    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

  3. #9068

    Ask Booker

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
    I reached out previously about Nina to the Booker and was told she is MSOG and offers because she's a bit older than the others available so she includes extras that others charge for.

  4. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
    If it's on the website, go with that. HX has some crazy rules that won't allow MSOG so MSO is listed. Real pain in the ass for the poster. Go with what you see on the website.

  5. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    I see them both listed on BRC's website. Are they the same girl? The Shelby currently listed seems to have different photos that I haven't seen.
    They are the same.

  6. #9065

    Shelby vs kendal?

    I see them both listed on BRC's website. Are they the same girl? The Shelby currently listed seems to have different photos that I haven't seen.

  7. #9064
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.

  8. #9063
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of blue pill, I really enjoy eating a 5 mg gummy or taking a hit of my thc vape pen half an hour before my session.

    Does anyone else enjoy the enhanced feeling / time dilation? Do the providers mind at all?
    I usually do the same to calm my nerves and feel a little more loose for showtime.

  9. #9062
    Scanning the rosters, I'll highlight these girls.

    S99 Gracie - 5'9" Top tier D/DD MM tits, 25-30, in-between white and tan. Very cute face, tits and ass, some bush, very good pussy, DTF. Fucks back well.

    A-Tier Looks. She is extremely well priced. It is 200 hh 240 45 300 hr at Sandra99. See 3 attached 'boob models' showing her type (they are two Chinese girls and Pyoeunji).

    I'll emphasize that Gracie has three strong points: great tits, good pussy, and good face. She is really tall and proportioned as a tall girl - it can be jarring first time. Riding her is the best view because you can have the best view of her tits and face. I'll also point out that for girls from that region, respect goes a long way.

    BRC Kendal - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    She is one where you can have her take the lead.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    Very service oriented. She has a combo of Looks, Service, and Price. Ella.K also has Magic Pussy. After a 15 minute break, her pussy is tight again! This is very helpful for older guys who struggle for 2 shot. 2 shot is one of the many perks of korgs, apart from the privacy and relaxed atmosphere. Here is a PSA on 2-shot:

    Too Good To Be True
    With civvie women, I used to think 1 shot was normal. Of course it's normal. Civvie men who never tasted the Fountain of Youth probably think 2 shots is crazy talk exaggeration. They wouldn't believe us. We're probably just boasting and making it all up to shill kgirls. Yet I distinctly remember being amazed at korgs where I got 2 shot almost every time.

    Areum - Bb special spinner with high service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Both looks and service are good to me, would repeat.

    Close to normal thickness, but not for skinny hunters. Her waist is especially skinny and contrasts with her ass, thighs, and other parts. Her body ranks well, you usually need to see upcharge girls to get a better body.

    Thai Service
    The Thai org girls (ex: Sandra99) have freestyle service. On average it isn't better or worse than kgirl service, it is more friendly and "like a real girlfriend" vibe and you and her react to each other. It was a refreshing change for something different but also ymmv. Most don't do shower service, so I shower myself. The service range for the Thai org girls is roughly the same as the korg girls imo, it's the whole spectrum.

    Top Tier Tits
    I'll post three photo models that are Gracies' tits size and quality. Two of the models are Chinese and another is Pyoeunji. These three examples are what I call Top Tier Tits (TTT). TTT are typically D or DD size, and I care about shape, spacing, and feel. So it's not just size but size counts the most of course. Girls with the best type of MM tits include: ETO Hinata, MH Cherry, Gracia, Nali, Lizza. For natural, Allie / Mina. Other great tits include Daisy L, SBC Daisy, and many retired girls. Kendal and Sammy too.

    Gracie was Emily, but that was 3 years ago. When it's been that many years, it's probably best to rely on new reviews rather than old. She is still pretty young imo. First time, you'll notice how tall she is. I heard she had less than a week left, but I guess she'd extend if people saw her enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tits 01.jpg‎   Tits 02.jpg‎   Tits 03.jpg‎  

  10. #9061

    Julia at DimeZone / XOXO

    Saw Julia's previous reviews on TER so decided to take the plunge and see Julia on her first day and I was not disappointed. Julia is just my type: Short (4'10" really cute, perfect natural full B cup breasts, full of positive energy. Awesome, long BBBJ with no teeth and perfect suction. She hopped on top for ACG and slowly inserted into her already wet, tight box. Flipped to MISH, went in for DATY, then slid it in MISH until I unloaded deep inside her CIP. Incredible strong massage afterwards. I will definitely make an effort to repeat while she's in town. Treat her well and you will be rewarded.

  11. #9060
    Speaking of blue pill, I really enjoy eating a 5 mg gummy or taking a hit of my thc vape pen half an hour before my session.

    Does anyone else enjoy the enhanced feeling / time dilation? Do the providers mind at all?

  12. #9059

    A Message To The Mongers

    Happy Father's Day to all you mongers! Whether you're married, single, divorced, baby daddy, sugar daddy, papi, or don't remember that 6-pack girl. Keep up the mongering and spreading the franklins.

  13. #9058

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by FortnitePlayer  [View Original Post]
    I see her profile on multiple Sites as well.

    I didn't know she went by Chrissy before. Who knows why some girls change their name. But Service is good IDC. Going in preshowered for a session is always a good idea because you get to skip straight to the fun. She is skilled with BBBJ to cowgirl then missionary, she's truly gifted and knows how to use her body. I lost control finishing inside her, leaving me completely satisfied. Highly recommend if you get the chance!
    I saw Ella too. Yes really nice body, really toned and nice.

    BBBJ was incredible. Very skilled almost came right away had to tell her to take a break. Very smooth lots of BLS.

    Sex was good. Watching her do some cg, then doggy then finished right in mish.

    I took a blue pill and she took quite a pounding. Gave her massive creampie right in her little cooch.

  14. #9057

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ella yesterday while down in SD for work. To my surprise she's a rebrand. She was Christy about a year ago in OC. She was a delightful participant (along with ATF Krissy) in the greatest duo I've experienced. Holy shit! Why change her name? I don't understand why these girls do that. She has a great service rep, she's got a very pretty face and a rocking body. Her body actually looks even better than I remember. More fit.

    Anyways, once the reunion was over (she was sweet to remember me), we got down to business. Super solid BBBJ in the shower that evolved into light face ducking. More BBBJ in the bedroom, 69 with my finger on her button, pretty much all the positions with me finishing in cg- not my usual finishing position but loved looking up into that beautiful face and licking her eraser nips. Second pop was from her BJ which started as a leg massage, LOL. Will repeat..
    I see her profile on multiple Sites as well.

    I didn't know she went by Chrissy before. Who knows why some girls change their name. But Service is good IDC. Going in preshowered for a session is always a good idea because you get to skip straight to the fun. She is skilled with BBBJ to cowgirl then missionary, she's truly gifted and knows how to use her body. I lost control finishing inside her, leaving me completely satisfied. Highly recommend if you get the chance!

  15. #9056

    Gracie

    Gracie at the Thai org is a tall woman with giant tits. She got wet naturally and she can squeeze my cock. Her face is really nice. DD cup MMs. For the price would repeat.

    As others said, it's Emily from years ago. Young and good looks. May be open minded YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape