Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4432
-
07-01-26 13:21 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 441Mona at Eastern
Today, July 1, was the start of Mona and Kelly's one-month stay and we are lucky for it. Mona isn't the youngest provider, but she's plenty attractive physically, however, her customer satisfaction skills are second to none.
A little TUMA in the table shower and a tinkle without asking for an additional tip. All the usual abbreviations in the room, but she lets you play with her butthole a little which I really enjoy. We had a delightful mutual masturbation session that was like living a porn movie. If she faked cumming, she's a good little actress. Finished with a professional hand / mouth BBBJCIM that drained me. So nice I tipped her another twenty bucks. $300.00 total.
I gauge my sessions by how I feel in the car on the way out. Good thing you have to sit to drive, 'cause I don't know if my legs would have held me up. Shaking my head at how completely professionally I was treated. So good you're not even horny the next day. What a value.
P.S. : No, I didn't stay for massage.
-
06-30-26 18:39 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 1232 visits
I might plan 2 visits this month. I have never done this but the reputation is just too good to miss.
Originally Posted by Raft1983
[View Original Post]
Rick.
-
06-30-26 11:06 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 81For Sure
FYI always bring 400 things with you. Having them in a threesome is well, magnificent. I did 3 times the last month they were there. They truly are the A team.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 10:42 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 53Gentlemen start your engines
Got a text this morning from Eastern, Kelly and Mona start there today. Going to need a bigger parking lot. Let the games begin.
-
06-30-26 06:55 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 123Confirmed
I trolled the Orlando thread and noticed some of them mentioning that they stay in contact with the superstar Kelly. So I asked if the Kelly coming to Sarasota was her. They confirmed that it Indeed is the very same Kelly with her sidekick Mona going to be blessing the west coast with their talents for the month of July. Some of them were talking about making the drive over to see her. The Summer is going to be hot gents. But probably also very busy.
Stay safe.
Rick.
-
06-29-26 17:25 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 69Is this a new Mona or is this the same Mona from the Orlando King Spa trio of Ruby Monica Mona that sail for Greece from time to time?
Originally Posted by JimmyJam7
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:28 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 39Lucky man JoJo and Lucky
Gator you should buy a lottery ticket. Not only did you get two of the best when one wasn't even in the rotation but Eastern wasn't busy enough so that you got to see both at the same time. Way more likely to get parked in a room and wait then have both available. Jealous!
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
Rick, they usually swap ladies on the 1st day of the month, so Tuesday would be Lucky's last day.
-
06-28-26 15:28 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 749Eastern Lineups
You may be on to something. I called Wednesday for an appointment with and was told only Lucky and Grace were there. Had my appointments with Lucky, which was Awesome BTW, and decide to make an appointment again for the very next day. Show up and is looking great as usual and she ask if I want a threesome, and I figure WTH I never tried Grace. Well in comes Jojo, who is looking fine. For those who have not met Jojo, she is a tad taller than Lucky, a little but much thicker, very pretty with what I think are VERY NICE D cup MM tits. Did not even know shew was there. Needless to say I had a great time and went almost the hour with these two hot women. First time I had a threesome and both stuck around the entire time. I was worn out!
Originally Posted by Jqp1857
[View Original Post]
Lucky is leaving at the end of June, but I am not sure about Jojo.
Gator.
-
06-27-26 07:39 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 123Eastern talent
Curious if the ladies swap exactly on the 1st of the month or if they usually just pick the closest Monday? I will have opportunity to partake next week and wondering if I will get a shot at lucky again or if I will be testing the new rotation.
Thanks for the info.
Rick.
-
06-26-26 07:21 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 39Day off?
Last month, I went to see JoJo but Mamasan said JoJo wasnt working that day and that she would be back the next day. Eastern still had another person working that day taking JoJo's spot working alongside Abby.
Originally Posted by Harrison72
[View Original Post]
Maybe Lucky had the day off and Mia was filling in for the day?
-
06-25-26 21:50 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 53Wierd
Wonder why she would tell me her name was Mia. Didn't ask for Lucky. Just went with whoever opened the door. Mia, Lucky, whatever, beautiful face, great body and excellent service.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 18:37 #4301Regular Member

Posts: 34Don't underestimate a good massage.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
I remember not paying attention to my co-workers who were always talking about Asian parlors back in 2010 or so but I was married to a hot Brazilian at the time so I never considered it. I'm in the making up for lost time mode.
-
06-25-26 15:18 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 2153 people working?
Surprised to hear 3 are working. I'm contemplating going just to get a good massage out of it too.
Originally Posted by Mpiper25
[View Original Post]
As for AMPs my older cousin got me into it during my mid 20's. Got to keep it in control and you will be fine. I'm in my 40's but look early 30's. So she probably thinks I should be out looking for a wife lmao.
-
06-25-26 14:03 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 479Healing Touch
I stopped in this place about a month ago up for a half hour. Decent massage for about 20 min. Then goes to get the towel, cleans me up I expect for her to say turnover for the flip and handy and she says all done- I said OK. Like she just shot my dog! I know I've gotten at least a dozen handys from her in the past, she says all done. I get dressed walk out the door while she says tip tip rip? I said nope, nope, no extras no tip and I left.
Originally Posted by Cat1226
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 06:37 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 749I think Mia is Lucky
I think you actually saw Lucky. I was disappointed to hear that Lucky had left before I got to see her again, but Mia sounded promising so I called to make an appointment. I was told that there was no Mia and that Grace and Lucky were the only 2 ladies available. I immediately snatched up Lucky.
Originally Posted by Harrison72
[View Original Post]
These girls all seem to have a Schtick that they follow and the way you describe Mia, I immediately thought of Lucky. . . She did not do too much TUMA, but gave a really solid BBBJ. And she liked to have her pussy munched on. Also, after the collection of funds, she shows up to the room bubbly and buck naked. Thought about seeing Grace, but I had too much fun with Lucky to pass up another chance to see her.
Had another great visit with Lucky. She leaves at the end of the month.
Gator.











Reply With Quote




