Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4309

    Gentlemen start your engines

    Got a text this morning from Eastern, Kelly and Mona start there today. Going to need a bigger parking lot. Let the games begin.

  2. #4308

    Confirmed

    I trolled the Orlando thread and noticed some of them mentioning that they stay in contact with the superstar Kelly. So I asked if the Kelly coming to Sarasota was her. They confirmed that it Indeed is the very same Kelly with her sidekick Mona going to be blessing the west coast with their talents for the month of July. Some of them were talking about making the drive over to see her. The Summer is going to be hot gents. But probably also very busy.

    Stay safe.

    Rick.

  3. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJam7  [View Original Post]
    My neighbor called Eastern today and learned that Lucky and Juju were working. He booked Lucky for a late afternoon appt. Arrived and was greeted by Lucky. The lot was empty and it appeared he was the only one there. Lucky brought him to room 2 and he gave her the $$. 8 standard fee. She asked for another $20 but wisely he didn't bring any more inside so she said OK. Lucky left for a minute and Juju came in offering a taste of her boobs and a possibility for her too. A bit taller than Lucky. Bigger boobs, and also very hot. But my neighbor was only in the mood for 1 today so passed on the double, didn't ask price.

    Lucky got naked in the room and asked him to do the same. He asked about the table shower and she said just come here to the bed. He wasn't set on the TS today so he didn't push. Typical great Lucky routine with dirty talk, lots of BBBJ and all the proper covered positions. After about 30 minutes of play he busted in her mouth which she happily swallowed as he requested. Then after leaving for a few minutes she came back and gave him a good massage. Then the water bottle and kiss goodbye. Total time about 45 minutes.

    Lucky and Juju told him tomorrow is their last day at Eastern. Lucky is going on a month break. New staff she said was arriving after them is Mona and Kelly. He asked if they were the same two that were here before and she thought yes. He's only previously been to Eastern twice last March and it was for Mona and Kelly. Should be a good month of July with those two if what they told him was correct. Enjoy.
    Is this a new Mona or is this the same Mona from the Orlando King Spa trio of Ruby Monica Mona that sail for Greece from time to time?

  4. #4306

    Lucky man JoJo and Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    Well in comes Jojo, who is looking fine. For those who have not met Jojo, she is a tad taller than Lucky, a little but much thicker, very pretty with what I think are VERY NICE D cup MM tits. Did not even know shew was there. Needless to say I had a great time and went almost the hour with these two hot women. First time I had a threesome and both stuck around the entire time. I was worn out!
    Gator you should buy a lottery ticket. Not only did you get two of the best when one wasn't even in the rotation but Eastern wasn't busy enough so that you got to see both at the same time. Way more likely to get parked in a room and wait then have both available. Jealous!

    Rick, they usually swap ladies on the 1st day of the month, so Tuesday would be Lucky's last day.

  5. #4305

    Eastern Lineups

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqp1857  [View Original Post]
    Last month, I went to see JoJo but Mamasan said JoJo wasnt working that day and that she would be back the next day. Eastern still had another person working that day taking JoJo's spot working alongside Abby.

    Maybe Lucky had the day off and Mia was filling in for the day?
    You may be on to something. I called Wednesday for an appointment with and was told only Lucky and Grace were there. Had my appointments with Lucky, which was Awesome BTW, and decide to make an appointment again for the very next day. Show up and is looking great as usual and she ask if I want a threesome, and I figure WTH I never tried Grace. Well in comes Jojo, who is looking fine. For those who have not met Jojo, she is a tad taller than Lucky, a little but much thicker, very pretty with what I think are VERY NICE D cup MM tits. Did not even know shew was there. Needless to say I had a great time and went almost the hour with these two hot women. First time I had a threesome and both stuck around the entire time. I was worn out!

    Lucky is leaving at the end of June, but I am not sure about Jojo.

    Gator.

  6. #4304

    Eastern talent

    Curious if the ladies swap exactly on the 1st of the month or if they usually just pick the closest Monday? I will have opportunity to partake next week and wondering if I will get a shot at lucky again or if I will be testing the new rotation.

    Thanks for the info.

    Rick.

  7. #4303

    Day off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Wonder why she would tell me her name was Mia.
    Last month, I went to see JoJo but Mamasan said JoJo wasnt working that day and that she would be back the next day. Eastern still had another person working that day taking JoJo's spot working alongside Abby.

    Maybe Lucky had the day off and Mia was filling in for the day?

  8. #4302

    Wierd

    Wonder why she would tell me her name was Mia. Didn't ask for Lucky. Just went with whoever opened the door. Mia, Lucky, whatever, beautiful face, great body and excellent service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    I think you actually saw Lucky. I was disappointed to hear that Lucky had left before I got to see her again, but Mia sounded promising so I called to make an appointment. I was told that there was no Mia and that Grace and Lucky were the only 2 ladies available. I immediately snatched up Lucky.

    These girls all seem to have a Schtick that they follow and the way you describe Mia, I immediately thought of Lucky. . . She did not do too much TUMA, but gave a really solid BBBJ. And she liked to have her pussy munched on. Also, after the collection of funds, she shows up to the room bubbly and buck naked. Thought about seeing Grace, but I had too much fun with Lucky to pass up another chance to see her.

    Had another great visit with Lucky. She leaves at the end of the month.

    Gator.

  9. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to hear 3 are working. I'm contemplating going just to get a good massage out of it too.

    As for AMPs my older cousin got me into it during my mid 20's. Got to keep it in control and you will be fine. I'm in my 40's but look early 30's. So she probably thinks I should be out looking for a wife lmao.
    Don't underestimate a good massage.

    I remember not paying attention to my co-workers who were always talking about Asian parlors back in 2010 or so but I was married to a hot Brazilian at the time so I never considered it. I'm in the making up for lost time mode.

  10. #4300

    3 people working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    That's perfectly fine with me. Great massage, L1, good tease, 50's and hot as hell.

    I found they do hot rocks too which really worked on a massage I have in Naples. At Crescent, I see there's two woman and one guy so a name would help.

    I'm 60 but like Asians, look young 50's. Never had them say that to maybe I look my age. Wish I discovered AMPs in my 40's but was married. Hen again, maybe I'm better off from not spending too much.
    Surprised to hear 3 are working. I'm contemplating going just to get a good massage out of it too.

    As for AMPs my older cousin got me into it during my mid 20's. Got to keep it in control and you will be fine. I'm in my 40's but look early 30's. So she probably thinks I should be out looking for a wife lmao.

  11. #4299

    Healing Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
    I stopped in this place about a month ago up for a half hour. Decent massage for about 20 min. Then goes to get the towel, cleans me up I expect for her to say turnover for the flip and handy and she says all done- I said OK. Like she just shot my dog! I know I've gotten at least a dozen handys from her in the past, she says all done. I get dressed walk out the door while she says tip tip rip? I said nope, nope, no extras no tip and I left.

  12. #4298

    I think Mia is Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    In Sarasota for the day so of course have to stop in. Mia greets me t the door, takes me back to the room, give her the $$, comes back a few minutes later buck naked. Mia is young, beautiful body, not an ounce of fat on her. Starts climbing on top of me, tell her I want a table shower. Down the hall we go, she does a nice job of cleaning, gliding her body all over me. Not much TUMA but a nice BBBJ. Back to the room tells me lie down face up. Gets back into BBBJ then comes around and says eat my pussy. Who am I to say no. She climbs over me drops her sweet box on my face and continues sucking. I eventually have her stop and lie back on the bed. Puts the cover on, sucks a little more then guides in me. Couple of positions, really enjoyed doggie with her cute little ass.

    Told me Lucky is gone. Did meet Grace, a little older but looked like she would be fun too. Mia is there until the end of the month.
    I think you actually saw Lucky. I was disappointed to hear that Lucky had left before I got to see her again, but Mia sounded promising so I called to make an appointment. I was told that there was no Mia and that Grace and Lucky were the only 2 ladies available. I immediately snatched up Lucky.

    These girls all seem to have a Schtick that they follow and the way you describe Mia, I immediately thought of Lucky. . . She did not do too much TUMA, but gave a really solid BBBJ. And she liked to have her pussy munched on. Also, after the collection of funds, she shows up to the room bubbly and buck naked. Thought about seeing Grace, but I had too much fun with Lucky to pass up another chance to see her.

    Had another great visit with Lucky. She leaves at the end of the month.

    Gator.

  13. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Crescent on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
    That's perfectly fine with me. Great massage, L1, good tease, 50's and hot as hell.

    I found they do hot rocks too which really worked on a massage I have in Naples. At Crescent, I see there's two woman and one guy so a name would help.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I've been there, she is funny. Said I am too young to be going to these places and to find a girlfriend LMAO. Last time I was there. Been about 2-3 years. She also does a nice prostate massage. But I do liek the fact you get an actual massage from it.
    I'm 60 but like Asians, look young 50's. Never had them say that to maybe I look my age. Wish I discovered AMPs in my 40's but was married. Hen again, maybe I'm better off from not spending too much.

  14. #4296

    Eastern Mia,

    In Sarasota for the day so of course have to stop in. Mia greets me t the door, takes me back to the room, give her the $$, comes back a few minutes later buck naked. Mia is young, beautiful body, not an ounce of fat on her. Starts climbing on top of me, tell her I want a table shower. Down the hall we go, she does a nice job of cleaning, gliding her body all over me. Not much TUMA but a nice BBBJ. Back to the room tells me lie down face up. Gets back into BBBJ then comes around and says eat my pussy. Who am I to say no. She climbs over me drops her sweet box on my face and continues sucking. I eventually have her stop and lie back on the bed. Puts the cover on, sucks a little more then guides in me. Couple of positions, really enjoyed doggie with her cute little ass.

    Told me Lucky is gone. Did meet Grace, a little older but looked like she would be fun too. Mia is there until the end of the month.

  15. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
    Yes, just received therapeutic massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape