Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4432
-
06-24-26 12:32 #4297Regular Member

Posts: 34That's perfectly fine with me. Great massage, L1, good tease, 50's and hot as hell.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
I found they do hot rocks too which really worked on a massage I have in Naples. At Crescent, I see there's two woman and one guy so a name would help.
I'm 60 but like Asians, look young 50's. Never had them say that to maybe I look my age. Wish I discovered AMPs in my 40's but was married. Hen again, maybe I'm better off from not spending too much.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:51 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 53Eastern Mia,
In Sarasota for the day so of course have to stop in. Mia greets me t the door, takes me back to the room, give her the $$, comes back a few minutes later buck naked. Mia is young, beautiful body, not an ounce of fat on her. Starts climbing on top of me, tell her I want a table shower. Down the hall we go, she does a nice job of cleaning, gliding her body all over me. Not much TUMA but a nice BBBJ. Back to the room tells me lie down face up. Gets back into BBBJ then comes around and says eat my pussy. Who am I to say no. She climbs over me drops her sweet box on my face and continues sucking. I eventually have her stop and lie back on the bed. Puts the cover on, sucks a little more then guides in me. Couple of positions, really enjoyed doggie with her cute little ass.
Told me Lucky is gone. Did meet Grace, a little older but looked like she would be fun too. Mia is there until the end of the month.
-
06-22-26 18:13 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes, just received therapeutic massage.
Originally Posted by Cat1226
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:56 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 215Crescent over Healing Touch
Its been a while since I've been there, she is funny. Said I am too young to be going to these places and to find a girlfriend LMAO. Last time I was there. Been about 2-3 years. She also does a nice prostate massage. But I do liek the fact you get an actual massage from it.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
Its an L1 place, girl is built thick (not fat) but thick. , nothing special.
Originally Posted by Cat1226
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:55 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 215Terrible location
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
That is a very busy gas station, pizza and bagel spot. It gets a lot of foot traffic from normal customers.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 10:23 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 154Venice
Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
-
06-18-26 12:29 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 441It's supposed to open on July 16th.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:57 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 186What is the suggested tip for her?
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:31 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 132She is older. Late 50's. Definitely takes care of herself; I've seen her doing yoga in the shop. She really isn't my cup of tea. Still. Treat her with respect and tip her well. She won't ask for it so you have to take care of her. She will be very appreciative.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:08 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes sorry, I'm not sure why Tranquil was in my head
Sorry. Yes Crescent Massage on the Island in Venice. There's another massage spot only a block up the road and there is no happiness there that I am aware of. It's Therapeutic massage or something like that. It's close to the shark tooth store.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:49 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 186There is no Tranquil that I am aware of, are you referring to Crescent?
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:44 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 158Don't see a tranquil in Venice
Don't see a Tranquil in Venice.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:42 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 479Tranquil
Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:45 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 186L1 recommendations
Can anyone recommend a good rub and tug with lots of foreplay / teasing? Especially in the nice sensitive area between my balls and legs?
-
06-15-26 15:56 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 39Lucky at Eastern
Dreamed I went to Eastern on a Sunday late afternoon hoping to catch a less busy time. When I walked in, no greeting, not a good sign. Someone eventually came and got me (didn't catch her name, not mamasan) and parked me in a room, saying "someone" will come to see me soon. I think the other 3 rooms were in use. After about 5 minutes Lucky walked in and collected the house fee and tip for 1 hr $$ . 8 total and said she would be back. Guessing she was 5'3" with straight black hair and nice C cups, late 20's probably.
Originally Posted by TpaTrev
[View Original Post]
After another 10 minutes or so, Lucky walked with a huge smile and gave me a kiss, and told me to undress. I asked for a towel so we can go to the table shower, but she said it was busy and told me to lay down. She offered up her boobs for kissing, then she kissed my body for a bit, started a great bbj, then we moved to 69. After a bit, she rolled a hat on me and then we started in missionary. We kissed briefly while I was in missionary with her, LFK. Her dirty talk was pretty good, then we moved to CG, then doggie until I popped. She got me a warm washcloth, cleaned me up, offered a gargle, then a massage. The doorbell kept going off so eventually my time was up. I told her I would try to stop to see her again before she left at the end of the month.







Reply With Quote






