Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26617

    Ikr

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.
    She's exactly why reviews on other sites are suspect. She brags about the reviews which are like 9/10 avg. Then when you go see the reviewers and they've review the exact same people, not even located and the same state. Um ok.

  2. #26616

    That's rich

    Pretty effing audacious that such a chunker would charger based on client size. Can't believe guys pay for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.

  3. #26615
    Quote Originally Posted by Himes  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.
    I really hope dudes aren't paying over $600 for her. Wow. Just wow. LOL.

  4. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Sliding scale

    I've been at this awhile and can't remember ever seeing this in an ad. Rates adjusted based on customer body size / type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-lily-731

    I guess it's better than just excluding anyone exceeding certain guidelines.

  5. #26613
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this older woman in chicago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...470/6463977232
    Reached out to her. Wants 300/ hr, says she is in Ukrainian village.

    Still on the fence about it.

    Very soft focus on all of her photos which leads me to believe that there is a lot of wrinkle in there.

  6. #26612

    Fake Pics as per Usual

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them? I'm sure they aren't the girls in the photo but is it worth the trek out there.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2247301633.
    One of the chicks is an amateur porn star, Moa Bloom. Image search is your friend.

  7. #26611

    Anyone seen this duo?

    Anyone seen them? I'm sure they aren't the girls in the photo but is it worth the trek out there.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2247301633.

  8. #26610

    Soul Snatcher

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems ok for a quick BBBJ visit and tits look nice but no face makes me think she's really ugly or worn out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0e54ec23bdcc83
    She is a 60 ish BBW. Big tits. Cigarette smoke was very strong in the room. She is a clock watcher. I would not repeat.

  9. #26609

    Euro Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTo  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, got rates, I asked why 2 different names and for a picture. No reply.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-53968.html

    This is the same number with a rubrankings ad. This ad actually details multiple euro broads available so maybe it's an agency. Much like the Lombard agency. Or. OR. The scammer read these posts and is covering his / her tracks by posting a new ad describing the availability of multiple women haha!

  10. #26608

    Messaged

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    I suspect what you'll get is an old euro broad. I remember trying to meet her and she runs multiple ads across multiple platforms. Some of the pics lean towards an older blonde, but most are pics of a younger hottie to bait you in. Similar advertisements on Rubrankings and adultsearch / look over the years.
    I messaged her, got rates, I asked why 2 different names and for a picture. No reply.

  11. #26607

    Soul snatcher

    Has anyone seen her? Seems ok for a quick BBBJ visit and tits look nice but no face makes me think she's really ugly or worn out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0e54ec23bdcc83

  12. #26606

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.
    I suspect what you'll get is an old euro broad. I remember trying to meet her and she runs multiple ads across multiple platforms. Some of the pics lean towards an older blonde, but most are pics of a younger hottie to bait you in. Similar advertisements on Rubrankings and adultsearch / look over the years.

  13. #26605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Alice? Or Ashley?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210840495

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210920829

    Two ads. Two names. Two different areas of Chicago-land. Supposedly two different girls. But pics are similar and share the same phone number. At best it's an agency running multiple girls like the Asian apartments. At worst it's a scam design to separate the money from the monger.

    Definitely you will not be getting the girl in the ad.

    B.

  14. #26604

    Darby Wilmette

    Anyone see this older woman in chicago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...470/6463977232

  15. #26603

    Deposit scammer

    Wants fifty $ for her incall location.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/210736585

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape