Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 822 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 12318
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11928

    Volcanic Touch

    Decided to give Volcanic Touch a try on Saturday. I arrived in the evening and the parking lot was empty except for 1 car. All you have to worry about are the businesses which are closed during this time and the houses across the street other than that pretty secluded. When I opened the door, you entered a small waiting room. Once inside you ring doorbell next to it there's a window with the privacy reflection wrap so they can see me but I can't see them. Then came a mature lady probably in her 40's named Alejandra. I asked if she was busy and if they accepted walk ins she said no need for appointment. I this gave the fee for a 30 minute massage. She opened the door and guided me the the room. Once inside the room she the said if I just wanted massage or full service. I opt for full service and gave her the tip. Did the same damage as the AMPs. She then left the room and I got ready. Once she can came back she was dressed in some more revealing. The massages what ok, I like it's when they really dig in into the muscles but she was kinda soft. The massages table is a bit high compared to the AMPs and a bit hard. Once done we got into business. CBJ didn't ask for BBJ. Then CFS cowgirl, she was putting them knees to work. Only thing was the cover was pretty thick and black so bring your own if you don't like that. She said it was just 1 girl working at the time but they would probably bring 1 more so there would be 2 ladies working. I got the contact of the business so the would text me when new masseuses join. Pm if you want it. Other than that it's a nice change of things since I always go to the AMPs. Hope this info is helpful. Cheers!

  2. #11927

    North Portland

    Hi, I am staying in North Portland for a few days. Wondering if there are any fun places in this area? Let me know. Thanks.

  3. #11926

    Lina

    I was in E Portland today and happened to run across Blue Sky on Division, and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did; Lina has a slim body with a nice set of boobs and very responsive nipples. Don't bother with anything longer than a half hour, she doesn't really do massage at all. She said she arrived ten days ago and will be there for another three weeks.

  4. #11925

    Good Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Haha same thing happened to me. I parked at the far end of the lot by the taco truck and walked up. Just as I reached the top a guy pulled up to the liquor store and I had to walk right past him. Definite mood-killer. I didn't even wind up staying that day, maybe that's partly why.

    Oriental Pearl is just as bad if not worse on the "walk of shame" front.
    Just wait til you get inside. You're boxed in this waiting room that could fit 2 people, so if you're claustrophobic heads up.

    Mia is a good looker on the face. Smaller in the chest department. Fishnets were a good sign. It's a step up for the west siders.

  5. #11924
    I feel like the women at the west side shops tend to be a bit thicker. Is there a place I can go where I'm reasonably likely to pull someone on the skinny side? I'm fine with smaller boobs on a smaller frame.

  6. #11923

    Always feels awkward

    When you leave a pretty exposed place and you adjust your pants and make sure your zipper is up. I am sure this looks strange to anyone watching you leave. I find it quite comical. After all Who the hell cares about anyone else.

    Have a great day guys and girls. Love the reports.

  7. #11922

    Agree

    That liquor store is very popular too, I feel like everyone in town goes there. Could easily run into someone you don't want to run into there. I've been once back when it was CNE. Felt very exposed.

  8. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGRockin  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?
    Haha same thing happened to me. I parked at the far end of the lot by the taco truck and walked up. Just as I reached the top a guy pulled up to the liquor store and I had to walk right past him. Definite mood-killer. I didn't even wind up staying that day, maybe that's partly why.

    Oriental Pearl is just as bad if not worse on the "walk of shame" front.

  9. #11920

    Recon on Good spa parking lot

    I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?

  10. #11919

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.
    Who is '"they".

  11. #11918
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.

  12. #11917
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    I stopped in at Good a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Was greeted by a very petite Nana. Which is not my thing. I asked who else was working, and she may have said CiCi, but she didn't come out so I left.

    How are her looks / build / age?

  13. #11916
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Like who leaves before the month ends? She's here til Thursday evening from what I was told. I've seen busty. I've seen petite. But she's definitely her own category.

    Not to worry. Cici at candy is still a good alternative.
    Thanks for the heads up on Cici, might check her out this weekend. Looks like on the 1st Momo will be back at Candy. Another girl Mia at Candy looks interesting, never met her.

  14. #11915

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OQuizza  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been yet? 117th and glisan seems like it might be new.
    It may be a new name but not a new spot. They have been there for some time. Girls seem to change every couple of weeks and with each rotation it's a YMMV. Extras of some kind are most always available. I like that it's a bit off the beaten path, kind of tucked back there. It's worth a look from time to time.

  15. #11914

    Weird rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had seen her sooner to get in more visits. As gorgeous as everyone reports. Got straight to business. Great BBBJ, her body is spectacular! Several positions, always a great view. Good kisser, she even seemed excited by my cim request.

    I think the black SUV belongs to someone at the nearby tire shop, saw someone get inside after leaving the shop.
    Like who leaves before the month ends? She's here til Thursday evening from what I was told. I've seen busty. I've seen petite. But she's definitely her own category.

    Not to worry. Cici at candy is still a good alternative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape