Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 12313
-
06-26-26 11:09 #11923Senior Member

Posts: 1870Always feels awkward
When you leave a pretty exposed place and you adjust your pants and make sure your zipper is up. I am sure this looks strange to anyone watching you leave. I find it quite comical. After all Who the hell cares about anyone else.
Have a great day guys and girls. Love the reports.
-
06-25-26 23:07 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 69Agree
That liquor store is very popular too, I feel like everyone in town goes there. Could easily run into someone you don't want to run into there. I've been once back when it was CNE. Felt very exposed.
-
06-25-26 17:59 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 262Haha same thing happened to me. I parked at the far end of the lot by the taco truck and walked up. Just as I reached the top a guy pulled up to the liquor store and I had to walk right past him. Definite mood-killer. I didn't even wind up staying that day, maybe that's partly why.
Originally Posted by JimGRockin
[View Original Post]
Oriental Pearl is just as bad if not worse on the "walk of shame" front.
-
06-25-26 17:01 #11920Regular Member

Posts: 10Recon on Good spa parking lot
I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?
-
06-24-26 20:08 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 630They
Who is '"they".
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:54 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 94TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:03 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 32I stopped in at Good a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Was greeted by a very petite Nana. Which is not my thing. I asked who else was working, and she may have said CiCi, but she didn't come out so I left.
Originally Posted by AssLvr
[View Original Post]
How are her looks / build / age?
-
06-23-26 18:53 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the heads up on Cici, might check her out this weekend. Looks like on the 1st Momo will be back at Candy. Another girl Mia at Candy looks interesting, never met her.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:28 #11915Regular Member

Posts: 2Luna
It may be a new name but not a new spot. They have been there for some time. Girls seem to change every couple of weeks and with each rotation it's a YMMV. Extras of some kind are most always available. I like that it's a bit off the beaten path, kind of tucked back there. It's worth a look from time to time.
Originally Posted by OQuizza
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:07 #11914Senior Member

Posts: 60Weird rotation
Like who leaves before the month ends? She's here til Thursday evening from what I was told. I've seen busty. I've seen petite. But she's definitely her own category.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
Not to worry. Cici at candy is still a good alternative.
-
06-23-26 15:53 #11913Senior Member

Posts: 32Jesse is the real deal
Wish I had seen her sooner to get in more visits. As gorgeous as everyone reports. Got straight to business. Great BBBJ, her body is spectacular! Several positions, always a great view. Good kisser, she even seemed excited by my cim request.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
I think the black SUV belongs to someone at the nearby tire shop, saw someone get inside after leaving the shop.
-
06-23-26 14:43 #11912Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Luna massage
Anyone been yet? 117th and glisan seems like it might be new.
-
06-23-26 12:38 #11911Senior Member

Posts: 72No idea, but if I had to speculate, ICE.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:10 #11910Regular Member

Posts: 23Beauty
Crazy, did you figure it out?
Originally Posted by MussoliniB
[View Original Post]
What was the damage, and for how long? Anyone know how much it is with msog here?
-
06-22-26 14:04 #11909Regular Member

Posts: 12Beauty Beauty
Just got back from Beauty with Jessie and I had such a wonderful time with her. Standard fair, $$, good massage. Her DT skills really surprised me, her slow and methodic BBBJ was amazing. I had to ask her to stop before I blew. She went back down after I felt her up a bit, an amazing, thin body with big tits for her frame. Probably a C, or even a D, and the softest skin I'd ever felt. She climbed on top and I finished pretty instantly. More than the experience, when I came out, there was a black SUV parked behind my vehicle (I parked on the closest side street, down a ways, in front of a house). I thought it was weird, looked inside, and there was a gentleman just sitting in there. When I got in my vehicle, he just drove away.
What the hell just happened? Anybody know?










Reply With Quote





