Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 821 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 12309
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11919

    Recon on Good spa parking lot

    I was curious about good spa so I went for a recon in the middle of the day. Does anyone else feel self conscious going into that location? The parking lot was jam packed with cars trying to find spots, and lots of families coming in and out of the sports place, so once I got the door and saw the 'Ring the bell' sign I backed off. I prefer locations where it feels more discreet going in and out. Is it just me or has anyone else felt this at that location?

  2. #11918

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.
    Who is '"they".

  3. #11917
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.
    TBH, they seem like a decently attractive massage therapist.

  4. #11916
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    I stopped in at Good a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Was greeted by a very petite Nana. Which is not my thing. I asked who else was working, and she may have said CiCi, but she didn't come out so I left.

    How are her looks / build / age?

  5. #11915
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Like who leaves before the month ends? She's here til Thursday evening from what I was told. I've seen busty. I've seen petite. But she's definitely her own category.

    Not to worry. Cici at candy is still a good alternative.
    Thanks for the heads up on Cici, might check her out this weekend. Looks like on the 1st Momo will be back at Candy. Another girl Mia at Candy looks interesting, never met her.

  6. #11914

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OQuizza  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been yet? 117th and glisan seems like it might be new.
    It may be a new name but not a new spot. They have been there for some time. Girls seem to change every couple of weeks and with each rotation it's a YMMV. Extras of some kind are most always available. I like that it's a bit off the beaten path, kind of tucked back there. It's worth a look from time to time.

  7. #11913

    Weird rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had seen her sooner to get in more visits. As gorgeous as everyone reports. Got straight to business. Great BBBJ, her body is spectacular! Several positions, always a great view. Good kisser, she even seemed excited by my cim request.

    I think the black SUV belongs to someone at the nearby tire shop, saw someone get inside after leaving the shop.
    Like who leaves before the month ends? She's here til Thursday evening from what I was told. I've seen busty. I've seen petite. But she's definitely her own category.

    Not to worry. Cici at candy is still a good alternative.

  8. #11912

    Jesse is the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Beauty with Jessie and I had such a wonderful time with her. Standard fair, $$, good massage. Her DT skills really surprised me, her slow and methodic BBBJ was amazing. I had to ask her to stop before I blew. She went back down after I felt her up a bit, an amazing, thin body with big tits for her frame. Probably a C, or even a D, and the softest skin I'd ever felt. She climbed on top and I finished pretty instantly. More than the experience, when I came out, there was a black SUV parked behind my vehicle (I parked on the closest side street, down a ways, in front of a house). I thought it was weird, looked inside, and there was a gentleman just sitting in there. When I got in my vehicle, he just drove away.

    What the hell just happened? Anybody know?
    Wish I had seen her sooner to get in more visits. As gorgeous as everyone reports. Got straight to business. Great BBBJ, her body is spectacular! Several positions, always a great view. Good kisser, she even seemed excited by my cim request.

    I think the black SUV belongs to someone at the nearby tire shop, saw someone get inside after leaving the shop.

  9. #11911
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 7

    Luna massage

    Anyone been yet? 117th and glisan seems like it might be new.

  10. #11910
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Beauty with Jessie and I had such a wonderful time with her. Standard fair, $$, good massage. Her DT skills really surprised me, her slow and methodic BBBJ was amazing. I had to ask her to stop before I blew. She went back down after I felt her up a bit, an amazing, thin body with big tits for her frame. Probably a C, or even a D, and the softest skin I'd ever felt. She climbed on top and I finished pretty instantly. More than the experience, when I came out, there was a black SUV parked behind my vehicle (I parked on the closest side street, down a ways, in front of a house). I thought it was weird, looked inside, and there was a gentleman just sitting in there. When I got in my vehicle, he just drove away.

    What the hell just happened? Anybody know?
    No idea, but if I had to speculate, ICE.

  11. #11909

    Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Beauty with Jessie and I had such a wonderful time with her. Standard fair, $$, good massage. Her DT skills really surprised me, her slow and methodic BBBJ was amazing. I had to ask her to stop before I blew. She went back down after I felt her up a bit, an amazing, thin body with big tits for her frame. Probably a C, or even a D, and the softest skin I'd ever felt. She climbed on top and I finished pretty instantly. More than the experience, when I came out, there was a black SUV parked behind my vehicle (I parked on the closest side street, down a ways, in front of a house). I thought it was weird, looked inside, and there was a gentleman just sitting in there. When I got in my vehicle, he just drove away.

    What the hell just happened? Anybody know?
    Crazy, did you figure it out?

    What was the damage, and for how long? Anyone know how much it is with msog here?

  12. #11908

    Beauty Beauty

    Just got back from Beauty with Jessie and I had such a wonderful time with her. Standard fair, $$, good massage. Her DT skills really surprised me, her slow and methodic BBBJ was amazing. I had to ask her to stop before I blew. She went back down after I felt her up a bit, an amazing, thin body with big tits for her frame. Probably a C, or even a D, and the softest skin I'd ever felt. She climbed on top and I finished pretty instantly. More than the experience, when I came out, there was a black SUV parked behind my vehicle (I parked on the closest side street, down a ways, in front of a house). I thought it was weird, looked inside, and there was a gentleman just sitting in there. When I got in my vehicle, he just drove away.

    What the hell just happened? Anybody know?

  13. #11907
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted the address below. I believe it was post 11856. However whenever I google the address it leads me to an apartment complex. I'm going to try and do a drive by recon sometime in the next two weeks. But the reported fee got me second guessing.
    It's next to the apartment buildings. It's situated in an office complex with individual suites. Quiet area.

  14. #11906
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Srediar12  [View Original Post]
    How much for the hour?
    70 house, 130 tip. 200 out the door.

  15. #11905

    Look in the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I would love to give Vanessa a try. After some searching, I can't find Volcanic Spa. Where is this?
    Someone posted the address below. I believe it was post 11856. However whenever I google the address it leads me to an apartment complex. I'm going to try and do a drive by recon sometime in the next two weeks. But the reported fee got me second guessing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape