Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 39981
-
06-25-26 19:08 #39531Banned Member

Posts: 171Donation
Here are her fees.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
$60 or $80 house.
$150 BBBJ CIM.
$220 Covered.
$350 Fire in the Hole.
-
06-25-26 17:51 #39530Senior Member

Posts: 155Donation
What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!
-
06-25-26 17:17 #39529Senior Member

Posts: 283Naperville?
Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.
Does anyone have any places they like?
I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?
Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).
-
06-25-26 16:57 #39528Senior Member

Posts: 112Guessing this is the big titty cutie that bounces between Fullerton and Diversey spots. She's attractive but I'm just not into her and can't seem to escape her LOL. I go to Fullerton she's there. I go to Diversey she's there. I'm even more annoyed her name is sasa cause there was a petite sasa / sasha last summer at green tea in the area with that same name name who apparently went back to China. Imagine my disappointment when a "sasa" is reviewed on here and I just end up with this chick all the time smh LOL.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:56 #39527Banned Member

Posts: 171I've Nutted in Her
I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.
Originally Posted by ChubsDiddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:55 #39526Banned Member

Posts: 171My Man
My Man. Cheers.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 11:27 #39525Senior Member

Posts: 341Cheers to that
You're not alone.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:46 #39524Banned Member

Posts: 171I'm Nasty
All I'm going to say is I'm nasty as fuck and have nutted in both of them LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:32 #39523Regular Member

Posts: 14Oki doki
Samantha is the only girl worth my time at Oki Doki but let me know if you've found another. The only Colombian who's worth the money. Never gone beyond L1 with her but she gives a solid massage, foesnt rush on the flip and most importantly doesn't rush post nut. Cleans me up thoroughly instead of tossing a rag, gives a post nut head massage even on a hh.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
She's a little older than I typically go for and has an OK BBL but her attitudes makes up for a lot.
Anyone worth it at Grand?
-
06-24-26 21:31 #39522Senior Member

Posts: 261Yuki Orange
Anyone see Yuki at Orange looks TGTBT.
-
06-24-26 21:22 #39521Regular Member

Posts: 26Apple SXL
So is there any confirmation that Apple does indeed offer BBFS at SXL?
-
06-24-26 20:46 #39520Senior Member

Posts: 261Monger Logistics LLC
LMAO she's a owner / operator. Women in business let's go!
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 19:12 #39519Senior Member

Posts: 987If you can't beat 'them, join 'them.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 18:14 #39518Senior Member

Posts: 7650-50
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Was in town a few weeks ago and never got around to posting.
Short version: thought I was going to strike out, but had an amazing time that felt longer than it was. Pretty good back massage, then massaged my ass for at least 20 minutes, unique L1 finish.
Arrived around the corner and called for an appointment in ten minutes. Rang the bell and was escorted inside. Average looking provider, and the cleaning outfits are a nice charm. $. 6 and asked for a shower first and was disappointed when she led me to a stand up, must've gotten my places mixed up bc I thought they had a table shower. Proceeded to wash myself quickly before returning to the room. Good back massage, but was getting a weird vibe that there wouldn't be a finish. Gladly disappointed when she sat between my legs with her legs over my thighs. Genuinely seemed like she was massaging my ass and reaching under for 30 minutes, so long I thought she was going to try and get me off face down. Then the flip, she sat back on the table, this time with my legs over hers, and worked me like a pottery wheel. Genuinely an amazing time, felt like over an hour but the clock said 55 minutes. On the way out, a slender woman in glasses encouraged me to rmtry 4 hands next time, and I damn well might if I'm ever back.
-
06-24-26 18:11 #39517Senior Member

Posts: 1620Darn good question
Well after looking at that ward and the alderperson's page, posts and comments by her constituency my thoughts were that this person is going to do everything in their powers to expose the providers and the mongers in any way she can and shut them down and us out of her ward. She also has a great deal of people following her in that ward leaving comments like go get them. Meaning us! Sorry I am old and ramble on usually about nothing. Oldman stosh.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



