Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39531

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!
    Here are her fees.

    $60 or $80 house.

    $150 BBBJ CIM.

    $220 Covered.

    $350 Fire in the Hole.

  2. #39530

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.
    What's the donation to nut in her? I haven't been to SXL in a long time. I've filled Cindy a pair of times and I've filled Emily a few times as well with one particular time being msog.

    I need to blow a fat load into Apple's pussy and she sounds like fun!

  3. #39529

    Naperville?

    Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.

    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.

    Does anyone have any places they like?

    I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?

    Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).

  4. #39528
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.

    Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.

    We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.

    After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.

    There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.
    Guessing this is the big titty cutie that bounces between Fullerton and Diversey spots. She's attractive but I'm just not into her and can't seem to escape her LOL. I go to Fullerton she's there. I go to Diversey she's there. I'm even more annoyed her name is sasa cause there was a petite sasa / sasha last summer at green tea in the area with that same name name who apparently went back to China. Imagine my disappointment when a "sasa" is reviewed on here and I just end up with this chick all the time smh LOL.

  5. #39527

    I've Nutted in Her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubsDiddy  [View Original Post]
    So is there any confirmation that Apple does indeed offer BBFS at SXL?
    I've nutted in her twice so with me yes.

  6. #39526

    My Man

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone.
    My Man. Cheers.

  7. #39525

    Cheers to that

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    All I'm going to say is I'm nasty as fuck and have nutted in both of them LOL.
    You're not alone.

  8. #39524

    I'm Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
    All I'm going to say is I'm nasty as fuck and have nutted in both of them LOL.

  9. #39523

    Oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any good info for grand spa or wrs?

    I had some good luck recently at oki doki. For those of you info those L1 and good massage spots lets talk.
    Samantha is the only girl worth my time at Oki Doki but let me know if you've found another. The only Colombian who's worth the money. Never gone beyond L1 with her but she gives a solid massage, foesnt rush on the flip and most importantly doesn't rush post nut. Cleans me up thoroughly instead of tossing a rag, gives a post nut head massage even on a hh.

    She's a little older than I typically go for and has an OK BBL but her attitudes makes up for a lot.

    Anyone worth it at Grand?

  10. #39522

    Yuki Orange

    Anyone see Yuki at Orange looks TGTBT.

  11. #39521

    Apple SXL

    So is there any confirmation that Apple does indeed offer BBFS at SXL?

  12. #39520

    Monger Logistics LLC

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    She's the owner so it doesn't matter to her if its Apple or Emily.
    LMAO she's a owner / operator. Women in business let's go!

  13. #39519
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
    If you can't beat 'them, join 'them.

  14. #39518

    50-50

    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Was in town a few weeks ago and never got around to posting.

    Short version: thought I was going to strike out, but had an amazing time that felt longer than it was. Pretty good back massage, then massaged my ass for at least 20 minutes, unique L1 finish.

    Arrived around the corner and called for an appointment in ten minutes. Rang the bell and was escorted inside. Average looking provider, and the cleaning outfits are a nice charm. $. 6 and asked for a shower first and was disappointed when she led me to a stand up, must've gotten my places mixed up bc I thought they had a table shower. Proceeded to wash myself quickly before returning to the room. Good back massage, but was getting a weird vibe that there wouldn't be a finish. Gladly disappointed when she sat between my legs with her legs over my thighs. Genuinely seemed like she was massaging my ass and reaching under for 30 minutes, so long I thought she was going to try and get me off face down. Then the flip, she sat back on the table, this time with my legs over hers, and worked me like a pottery wheel. Genuinely an amazing time, felt like over an hour but the clock said 55 minutes. On the way out, a slender woman in glasses encouraged me to rmtry 4 hands next time, and I damn well might if I'm ever back.

  15. #39517

    Darn good question

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Bro I appreciate you, but what your even saying? LOL!
    Well after looking at that ward and the alderperson's page, posts and comments by her constituency my thoughts were that this person is going to do everything in their powers to expose the providers and the mongers in any way she can and shut them down and us out of her ward. She also has a great deal of people following her in that ward leaving comments like go get them. Meaning us! Sorry I am old and ramble on usually about nothing. Oldman stosh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape