Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 39981
-
06-24-26 16:13 #39516Senior Member

Posts: 45STD talk as well
When I saw her at Enjoy Life, she would always talk about how SXL was spreading diseases. LOL now she's there.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:49 #39515Senior Member

Posts: 636She's the owner so it doesn't matter to her if its Apple or Emily.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:23 #39514Senior Member

Posts: 573That is wild because Emily may have the tightest pussy in the game.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:05 #39513Regular Member

Posts: 11Kelly's Stance on this whole SXL Drama
Kelly is the manager. She doesn't really care. She tracks all the house fees, how much service each girl brings. If a girl isn't bringing much to the parlor, overtime she will be replaced. Just like a chipotle / Starbucks store, the more popular girls will be awarded more time slots to work, to maximize revenue.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
Apple's pussy is going to get used and ran into the ground just like Emily's as well. Whether it be age, disease, mileage, children. Etc. And overtime, her client pool will go down just like Emily's and she will be replaced by the next popular girl on the block. It's a cycle. Only matter of time.
-
06-24-26 13:35 #39512Senior Member

Posts: 261Bro I appreciate you, but what your even saying? LOL!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:58 #39511Senior Member

Posts: 1620Well
Thanks for this info AMP as I can't even find the guy. I do see the comment below his on the ward site and where his comments were so did he go off radar I won't see my god kids until Friday and they might have info though they are both middle eastern boys and even though they are allowed to have like five hundred wives in their country their wives here are tracking them closely so they are not sure if I am a fed with irs atf or whatever love these kids they are so small though for their culture just young boys is all tearin it up.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:57 #39510Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes
Yes they have a Facebook page still trying to get invited for resides in these areas to post pictures of John's on it along with their car and plate numbers not only for this but also any crime but with a heavy focus on the brothels I highly suggest getting invited to the Ward 11 CAPS Area Meeting the 2 guys and 1 lady heading up this FB page will be discussing it and showing pictures of us at the meeting. Just be safe take an uber or part blocks away and use rear entrance if possible.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 09:36 #39509Senior Member

Posts: 568How's Kelly with all this?. She just seems to always be there, always hot, and always ready to bone, while the other hens seem to constantly getting into battles over clients with each other.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:56 #39508Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
Ol 1 will go back and look at more of this now. The first photo I have seen so yes now it jogs my memory. The last shot I have not so going to go over there now. BTW there are a lot of trusted seniors on here and handles I know. If any of the fellas need to reach me just do it here first and once I recognize the handle and amount of posts I would be glad to give out my digits. I am so f and old and have no one to hide from of course I am also too old to have cop shop bills as well so I do hang out here and learn. Thank you so much again and also to the other posts on my inquiry. Just in passing calling the place a brothel yes I have known these people all too well no hating at all this kinda reminds me of how another alderperson got all up in arms about the flea down there it was all smoke and mirrors. And I know fellas. I know customers vendors and the actual owners of the real estate and location that alderperson is mia just another photo op thanks fellas old man stosh be careful I care about us.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:40 #39507Regular Member

Posts: 19Can you post screenshot of the group they made on fb? Can't seem to find it under the 11th ward post, just the guy mentioning he will make one.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:40 #39506Regular Member

Posts: 7Apple sxl
I want to try her for first time I been only with kelly emily and cindy for bffs and bebe 3 holes what are the rates of apple normally I paid 380 with house fee how much are her rates? The same or higher? And they are the only ones offering bffs?
-
06-23-26 20:42 #39505Senior Member

Posts: 180Pics?
Are you talking street surveilence creep shots of people entering spots or are you implying official mugs?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:16 #39504Senior Member

Posts: 383While I don't see that he's created that group, I do see on his own page that he makes a hero of Jay Cutler for sticking it to his wife in their divorce. So he's a hypocritical mother fucker snooping on hobbyists. The hero of women around the world.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:08 #39503Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple first week at SXL
As a regular at SXL, I'm telling you straight up Apple was the main reason why Emily left. Those 2 didn't get along from the start.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Who do you think started the rumors Emily has two kids and that's why her pussy is became so worn out and loose? Who started the phone call incident taking clients all for herself?
It's the classic Mean Girl storyline for most AMPs when a heavy hitter newcomer comes in.
Not going to point finger who is the ultimate Drama queen in the situation (wink, wink), but Apple did try to use the classic "young college girl less experience hence pay higher than the 380 rate than the rest" usual.
Someone here please confirm if Elin does CIP, because if it's only YMMV, I'm permanently not coming back. Thank you.
-
06-23-26 19:12 #39502Banned Member

Posts: 171See my Post just below yours
I posted screen shots just below your post and the guy did create a page showing John's waiting to be added to the group as a concerned neighbor.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote



