Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 970 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 14546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14051

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.
    I stopped fucking on drugs when.

    #1- I stopped doing drugs.

    #2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.

  2. #14050

    Special Invite to Le High

    Got a hey what have you been doing, dam hi stranger so what does a Gentlemen like all of us horny guys do (are E S P O and D) Stacy of Le High has not lost that touch of giving a BBBJ and loves the Cim ending. That girl still looks hot and her service is what the fuck can I say but one of the best in Le High. I popped twice in one hour and never got laid, that is a first for me, but that also tells us what a terrific blow job she gives. Ciao mongers and happy 4th coming or should is say CUMING LOL.

  3. #14049
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.
    I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.

  4. #14048

    Memphis

    I'm just 1 of many senior blind squirrels tryna get a nut every now & again. If you can facilitate that even better. If she's good. We can try hard to convince her to migrate here permanently. Me thinks thou protests too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.

  5. #14047
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.
    She is definitely worth the money and she definitely does not have GPS.

  6. #14046

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.

  7. #14045

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    I'm just the man.

  8. #14044
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.
    No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.

  9. #14043

    Scrubbed Internet Profile

    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  10. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  11. #14041

    Friend from Memphis is back

    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.

  12. #14040

    Now I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.

    I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.

    Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.
    Between you and Twoheaded she would have been a worn out mess. I guess I am glad she didn't respond. LOL.

  13. #14039

    Friend from Memphis is back

    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpeg‎  

  14. #14038

    I conquer on Jen

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jen in Lehigh today. I was a little suspect because her photos are decent. She sent me a selfie and it was alright, but have to say in person body is way hotter. She has really nice tits and slender. Place was clean just smelled like pot. Also super sweet and has the cutest voice. I was a little thrown off when she started talking. Will repeat. Didn't get a massage but I will be back to see her. I'd recommend if your in Lehigh.

  15. #14037

    Nykee

    I heard some negative things me being one. But. I got to say. I'm happy we ironed out our differences. She has her faults but still gives the best BBBJ & she enjoys a nice slow & easy fuck. So I don't have to use my inhaler after every 3 pumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250505-123343.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape