Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 970 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 14549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14054

    You got that right

    Forget about best in Lehigh, Stacy is one of the best I've seen period. I usually have to go for two pops because she gets pop one out of me in about 10 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Got a hey what have you been doing, dam hi stranger so what does a Gentlemen like all of us horny guys do (are E S P O and D) Stacy of Le High has not lost that touch of giving a BBBJ and loves the Cim ending. That girl still looks hot and her service is what the fuck can I say but one of the best in Le High. I popped twice in one hour and never got laid, that is a first for me, but that also tells us what a terrific blow job she gives. Ciao mongers and happy 4th coming or should is say CUMING LOL.

  2. #14053

    Any intel?

    Fellas, any intel on this one? Have an appointment for this week. Want to make sure not walking into a trap or bait and switch. Or crazy biiiii.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/588267578430

  3. #14052

    Brit and Pinkie

    Any one have experience with these to thinking about hitting them up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...r/543226740439

  4. #14051
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I stopped fucking on drugs when.

    #1- I stopped doing drugs.

    #2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.
    You can simulate your past with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209387017

    (I joke but there is something interesting about her).

  5. #14050

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.
    I stopped fucking on drugs when.

    #1- I stopped doing drugs.

    #2- I was tripping on 4 way blotter once fucking my GF looked down at her face it was Phillis Diller.

  6. #14049

    Special Invite to Le High

    Got a hey what have you been doing, dam hi stranger so what does a Gentlemen like all of us horny guys do (are E S P O and D) Stacy of Le High has not lost that touch of giving a BBBJ and loves the Cim ending. That girl still looks hot and her service is what the fuck can I say but one of the best in Le High. I popped twice in one hour and never got laid, that is a first for me, but that also tells us what a terrific blow job she gives. Ciao mongers and happy 4th coming or should is say CUMING LOL.

  7. #14048
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.
    I do agree with what you're saying but 90% have to be high to let some old bald fat guy (myself included) climb on top of them.

  8. #14047

    Memphis

    I'm just 1 of many senior blind squirrels tryna get a nut every now & again. If you can facilitate that even better. If she's good. We can try hard to convince her to migrate here permanently. Me thinks thou protests too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.

  9. #14046
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.
    She is definitely worth the money and she definitely does not have GPS.

  10. #14045

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.

  11. #14044

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    I'm just the man.

  12. #14043
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.
    No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.

  13. #14042

    Scrubbed Internet Profile

    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  14. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  15. #14040

    Friend from Memphis is back

    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape