Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 971 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 14555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14045

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.
    If she plays her cards right as with any of these girls she would make it here very easily. Some of these girls could make sixty granddarooskies in 6 months if they would just keep their nose clean and think of things as a real business. All that we ALL want is just good service for our roses. Simple math. These girl's make shit way more complicated than it should be.

  2. #14044

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    I'm just the man.

  3. #14043
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.
    No not scrubbed just different number. She better than literally everyone at losing her phone. Other than one time I had gotten her a new iPhone she never had one for a full 2 months. Most of the time she uses a found phone with text now app. I have known her for 18 years and I can promise you she has never rob anyone no matter how she was feeling. She is a sweet person, she is very cute but does have a little baby damage. She is very open minded and has pretty much an open menu.

  4. #14042

    Scrubbed Internet Profile

    Nope, CiCi doesn't pop up. If she's using the same number post her STG or Mega ad so we can give her some business.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  5. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?
    She is on mega and STG out of Memphis. Goes by CiCi. She only comes down for 3 or 4 weeks about this time a year. She is thinking about moving here if she does well.

  6. #14040

    Friend from Memphis is back

    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.

  7. #14039

    Now I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.

    I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.

    Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.
    Between you and Twoheaded she would have been a worn out mess. I guess I am glad she didn't respond. LOL.

  8. #14038

    Friend from Memphis is back

    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpeg‎  

  9. #14037

    I conquer on Jen

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jen in Lehigh today. I was a little suspect because her photos are decent. She sent me a selfie and it was alright, but have to say in person body is way hotter. She has really nice tits and slender. Place was clean just smelled like pot. Also super sweet and has the cutest voice. I was a little thrown off when she started talking. Will repeat. Didn't get a massage but I will be back to see her. I'd recommend if your in Lehigh.

  10. #14036

    Nykee

    I heard some negative things me being one. But. I got to say. I'm happy we ironed out our differences. She has her faults but still gives the best BBBJ & she enjoys a nice slow & easy fuck. So I don't have to use my inhaler after every 3 pumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250505-123343.jpg‎  

  11. #14035

    Veronica / Blair == Morgana

    Veronica / Blair is trying to rebrand again as Morgana. Beware stay away! A time waster and will rob you on top of it!

  12. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.
    No! She is a lady.

  13. #14033

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.

  14. #14032

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    Yeah I agree. Every time I see her, it has been a memorable moment for me. Top in the area and I recommend anyone who has not seen her to check her out.

  15. #14031

    Jen is a great time Highly suggest

    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape