Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 920 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13575

    BP Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.
    Can vouch for rose having big naturals; I'm definitely biased bc I've always found Taiwanese women especially attractive but she was extremely hot to me & seemed fairly young. Very grabbable ass too. I'm just like 6 in but she could easily deepthroat me (although fwiw she was only cool with missionary bc I was 'too big'.

  2. #13574
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
    Anyone see Mandy can confirm on tiddies being natural?

  3. #13573

    Traveling to Chicago

    Hi everyone,

    Long-time lurker here, and I'm still fairly new to the hobby.

    I'll be visiting Chicago in a few weeks and have been trying to learn more about the local Asian scene before my trip.

    I've read through a number of older posts, but since I'm not from Chicago, I've had some trouble understanding some of the local shorthand and references like BP, Orange, 888, and others.

    I was able to figure out some of it by going through past discussions.

    But I'm still a bit unsure, especially given the recent raid-related discussions I've seen mentioned here.

    From what I understand, huanlegong168 is overpriced, though I'd appreciate any honest opinions if people feel it is actually worth it.

    Are any of these. Top1 spa, newhome66, nunhouse88, bluephoenix, skyhouse88, chicago521; a legit option?

    I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option.

    I'm more interested in finding a legitimate easy on the eyes provider or agency where the experience is worth the price (preferably in 20's or looks like one).

    I'd really appreciate any guidance from those familiar with the Chicago area.

    Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere. I'm still learning the local terms and etiquette.

  4. #13572

    Nira

    She will be back in Chicago soon (apartment near Ohare). Very pretty & smoking little body. Who are some of the other must sees in the area?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234

  5. #13571

    Blue Pheonix line up looks crazy

    Anyone see Lulu or Rose. Maybe can go inspect the cup sizes and give an accurate report.

  6. #13570
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    You know what, went and checked for myself. Honestly shame on me my expectations are too high. Either my understanding of double Ds are off or the monger I'm quoting is but they were not DD, or D. Maybe C at best. She looked fine at first with clothes on but after taking them off, she looks like she's pregnant, aka small yet holds a lot of weight in her stomach. That's probably why the lights are so dim. I should've just turned around but fuck I had already paid so just went with it. Started with BBJ which was ok then CG and then doggy. I just looked up at the brick wall thinking to myself of better experiences. She smelled while fucking her and she also has that asian musty scent idk how else to describe it. All in all, clearly we all have very different views of these folks. Paid 200. I guess if you want some ok BBJ and CFS for that price, then have at it. I won't be returning.
    Hahaha damn tough luck. She smelled fine when I was there. Yeah women bra sizes are a mess. To me she had big naturals and she has a bit of a wider torso so I said 40. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9JZzPMHok8

  7. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    You know what, went and checked for myself. Honestly shame on me my expectations are too high. Either my understanding of double Ds are off or the monger I'm quoting is but they were not DD, or D. Maybe C at best. She looked fine at first with clothes on but after taking them off, she looks like she's pregnant, aka small yet holds a lot of weight in her stomach. That's probably why the lights are so dim. I should've just turned around but fuck I had already paid so just went with it. Started with BBJ which was ok then CG and then doggy. I just looked up at the brick wall thinking to myself of better experiences. She smelled while fucking her and she also has that asian musty scent idk how else to describe it. All in all, clearly we all have very different views of these folks. Paid 200. I guess if you want some ok BBJ and CFS for that price, then have at it. I won't be returning.

  8. #13568
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    Has anyone else seen Eva? Before I make the drive out just wondering if anyone can confirm / has more info.

  9. #13567

    Do they offer a lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    Can I have a lineup and see girls wearing a sexy lingerie before I draw?

  10. #13566

    Highly Suggest

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com
    I highly suggest looking at Ward 11's FB Page someone already gave all the details on all the new locations can't make it up look on the post she made of the bust of BP they clearly posted details.

  11. #13565

    Tx hg

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com
    I was born yesterday though early yesterday. Heard about the bust and now they are in chinatown in an apartment. Posted on another page not knowing what the f I am talking about as usual. Tx again fellas I learn slowly old man stosh.

  12. #13564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.

    I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.

    I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.

    She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.

    There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.

    https://newhome66.com/
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com

  13. #13563

    Cici

    Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.

    I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.

    I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.

    She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.

    There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.

    https://newhome66.com/

  14. #13562

    You Never Shit You Pants

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?
    You never shit your pants before LOL best way to wash them afterwards.

  15. #13561
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
    Are her Bs actually natural they look MM in the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape