Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 13800
-
06-22-26 08:27 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 568You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:04 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 262Eva Chicago Massage LLC
So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.
She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.
8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.
Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.
The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.
When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.
Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
-
06-20-26 20:01 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 70Where is this place? Do they have a website?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:31 #13557Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Fujian girl at 888
MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
-
06-18-26 10:46 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 319New BP location
I haven't been but it's on a quieter commercial street so hopefully no nosy homeowners peering out their windows, and it seems to have a nice back entrance, so hopefully it can last for a while.
-
06-17-26 23:03 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 218I have been informed by a reliable source that New BP does have 4 rooms and all 3 J girls are there.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:07 #13554Regular Member

Posts: 16After shower you guys dressed again in panty and boxer and head to bed? Why do I feel these scenes are overly exaggerating LOL Nice story.
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 21:51 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 218I haven't been yet but BP only has 3 rooms so she's probably not there yet or something.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:06 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 333 places at once! Identical triplets?
According to the pics BP Akichi 6/16-6/20 is identical to Orange Liz 6/12-6/25 and sister house Nun Liz 6/13-6/25.
Does anyone know if any of these girls match the pics or have any insight? DM is fine if you don't want to post.
-
06-17-26 01:09 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 262He's still around, I think he went low key though for a little while and will make a return at some point. Try sending him a DM.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:24 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 28Paige at Koreanpalace
Finally got around to seeing Paige and she's worth the time. Early 30's, natural B's, looks just like her pics.
She's got that playful troublemaker vibe, flirty, teases you, makes you work for it. I pull up to her place and she's at the door in this little outfit with a smirk like she knows exactly what's up. Lets me in and we head straight back to her room.
Soon as we're in there we start going at it, kissing heavy, hands everywhere. Then she's like "shower?" and we hop in together. Soaping each other up, making out under the water, she's grinding on me the whole time getting me worked up.
We get out and move to the bed. She pushes me back, climbs on top still in her panties, rubbing against me while we keep making out. Works her way down, teasing me through the boxers before pulling them off. Goes down on me and she's good, wet, deep, uses her hands, lots of eye contact. Flips around so I get the view while she does her thing, had to reach down and grab that ass.
She climbs up and slides down on me, riding slow at first then picks up speed, leaning back so I can watch. I flip her over, legs on my shoulders, going deep until she's moaning loud. Switch to doggy and pound away And then cum. Wow amazing till will repeat.
-
06-16-26 13:36 #13549Regular Member

Posts: 6BP is back and in new place
TOFTT, went to see if this was a trap and it is not. Saw Moe and she does look like the pictures, so that is a plus. The only weird thing I would report is that, 2 of the rooms have open top wall to the living room. While the living room can't see you, you can really hear them. Just a warning.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:31 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 26Cici at Nunhouse8
Went to nunhouse88 at opening. A Latin girl opened the door. She said all the jgals left / are gone so I saw Cici.
https://nunhouse88.com/view/32024
Her photos are touched up but the real thing is close to the very first photo.. It's not too different than how risingsun8 or nysmilingeyes touch up their photos in NYC. Cici is early to mid 20's, regular body with enhanced C's and is about 165-170 cm tall with a cute face. She has a tatoo on her back left shoulder.
AFAIK no untranslated services are available as with most C-gals. I didn't bother to ask since if there were it'd say so on the site.
Her CBJ was really well done and went to CFS in Mish then finished with her on top. I had to double check if the raincoat was intact and it was.
For 140 for hh with a gal like that I thought I got a great deal. She didn't say how long she'd be there but she's definitely cuter and cheaper than the rando hags you might get from Pink Monkey or other bedpage slop.
-
06-16-26 12:04 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 573BP is up and fine, GB has no one and lily seems to be down as well. Maybe they are relocating with the bust of that other Bridgeport place.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:21 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 295BP updated website
Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?











Reply With Quote





