Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 13805
-
06-23-26 15:00 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 105Do they offer a lineup?
Can I have a lineup and see girls wearing a sexy lingerie before I draw?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:52 #13564Banned Member

Posts: 171Highly Suggest
I highly suggest looking at Ward 11's FB Page someone already gave all the details on all the new locations can't make it up look on the post she made of the bust of BP they clearly posted details.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 07:55 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 1620Tx hg
I was born yesterday though early yesterday. Heard about the bust and now they are in chinatown in an apartment. Posted on another page not knowing what the f I am talking about as usual. Tx again fellas I learn slowly old man stosh.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 23:57 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 1605It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
Www.top1spa.com
-
06-22-26 22:48 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 151Cici
Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.
I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.
I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.
She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.
There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.
https://newhome66.com/
-
06-22-26 22:05 #13560Banned Member

Posts: 171You Never Shit You Pants
You never shit your pants before LOL best way to wash them afterwards.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 11:35 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 262Are her Bs actually natural they look MM in the pictures.
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:27 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 569You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:04 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 262Eva Chicago Massage LLC
So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.
She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.
8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.
Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.
The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.
When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.
Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
-
06-20-26 20:01 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 70Where is this place? Do they have a website?
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:31 #13555Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38Fujian girl at 888
MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
-
06-18-26 10:46 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 319New BP location
I haven't been but it's on a quieter commercial street so hopefully no nosy homeowners peering out their windows, and it seems to have a nice back entrance, so hopefully it can last for a while.
-
06-17-26 23:03 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 218I have been informed by a reliable source that New BP does have 4 rooms and all 3 J girls are there.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:07 #13552Regular Member

Posts: 16After shower you guys dressed again in panty and boxer and head to bed? Why do I feel these scenes are overly exaggerating LOL Nice story.
Originally Posted by TfssdBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 21:51 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 218I haven't been yet but BP only has 3 rooms so she's probably not there yet or something.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





