High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25317

    Some Reviews

    Had a dream about Jessi.

    https://www.skipthegames.com/posts/d...8/994127685306

    $$. 2 hr.

    Pros:

    Very sweet girl. She is tries to please as much as she can.

    Amazing view from behind.

    Cons:

    Habits. Pretty sure she fell asleep a few times. Room was kinda dirty but not a big deal for me. Not really there to experience a clean room.

    Overall: Had a good time but probably will only repeat in a pinch or if I want to see that awesome view again.

    Tried to dream about Jade or Sarah or whatever she goes by twice now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/303482352491

    Set up a time and went to hers both times. Crickets when parked outside. Was all apologetic the first time but haven't heard back the 2nd. Her ghosting is what made me reach out to Jessi. Thanks for coming through in a pinch, Jessi! But will not attempt Jade again.

    Victoria doesn't have an ad up currently but I dream of her pretty regularly. Always top notch and is such a sweet girl. Treat her right if you take the plunge.

    If anyone can recommend a good ebony or Latina provider with a great view that'd be appreciated.

    I've seen diamond a couple times:

    https://callescort.org/937-670-3434

    But she has a list of rules so long you'd think it was a holy book. She won't even let you touch her above the waist.

  2. #25316

    2

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    1) Angel is the best. She's put on a bit of weight apparently but I didn't find that to be an issue.

    2) stay clear of #2. There are a few warnings on her here already.

    No experience with #3 and #4.

    #5 scheduled a dream but crickets were chirping when it was the time to show up. I went against my better judgement when I scheduled as I find her a bit on the ghetto (apologies if someone gets offended).
    What's wrong with number 2? I was wanting to schedule with her soon. I searched for her name, candy, and didn't see any negative reviews.

  3. #25315
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did get to visit her but she gave me the same realtor excuse but I tried my luck second time anyway. Third time she did the same and that was strike three for me.
    She's been really flakey these past few months, definitely not worth the hassle. She told me last year she was planning on stopping but the fact her ad is still appearing months later suggests otherwise. A shame, she is a fun girl once she actually does show up.

  4. #25314

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I tried and she flaked out on me on my way to her place.

    She gave me some excuse about a realtor making a last minute appointment to show her a place. Yes I do not believe her.

    It was her loss because I treat the women well.

    Looks like she is not worth the hassle. She told me she was not going to do this anymore. I guess things change.
    Yes, I did get to visit her but she gave me the same realtor excuse but I tried my luck second time anyway. Third time she did the same and that was strike three for me.

  5. #25313

    Little Momma

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Gives an excellent BJ FOR 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/423208756351

  6. #25312

    Glad you got to visit her

    I tried and she flaked out on me on my way to her place.

    She gave me some excuse about a realtor making a last minute appointment to show her a place. Yes I do not believe her.

    It was her loss because I treat the women well.

    Looks like she is not worth the hassle. She told me she was not going to do this anymore. I guess things change.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/761429077389

    Dream 3.5 out of 5.

    Personality 4 out of 5.

    Communication 0 out of 5.

    Confidence if she will keep the schedule appointment 0 out of 5.

  7. #25311

    Little Mama can be found on Skip the Games by searching for Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Little Mama
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/423208756351

  8. #25310
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Gives an excellent BJ FOR 60.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #25309
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    Bears mentioning that Angel / Marilyn who is number 1 was getting rip off reports pretty regularly before she got out of the fray bat motel.

  10. #25308

    Synn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/761429077389

    Dream 3.5 out of 5.

    Personality 4 out of 5.

    Communication 0 out of 5.

    Confidence if she will keep the schedule appointment 0 out of 5.

  11. #25307

    3 - beautiful desires

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    I have been trying to connect with #3 for a week. She will be responsive for a 10 minute stretch and then silence for hours. We will agree on a plan but then she will never provide her actual location.

    I also feel like I recognize her pics from a few years ago but cannot recall what she went by.

    I would anticipate being ghosted if you ever get her location but I could be wrong.

  12. #25306

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    1) Angel is the best. She's put on a bit of weight apparently but I didn't find that to be an issue.

    2) stay clear of #2. There are a few warnings on her here already.

    No experience with #3 and #4.

    #5 scheduled a dream but crickets were chirping when it was the time to show up. I went against my better judgement when I scheduled as I find her a bit on the ghetto (apologies if someone gets offended).

  13. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    #1 Is definitely Legit. She also goes by Marilyn. She's gives a damned good BBJ but she can be flakey and unreliable at times. I have quite a bit of good videos of her she looks better in person (all things considered) and she looks really good on tape! My buddy has a tape with her as well that has like 4 million views or something crazy on Xvideos. But yeah she will definitely get the job done for sure.

  14. #25304

    Time to Take a Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky937  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. Because of people's different perceptions of "beautiful", I was skeptical. But, I will tell you this. She is a beautiful and tiny (5' or less) girl. I'm going to place her in the top 3 prettiest girl in this area. Age is 30, but looks about 24. Very laid back. I will not go into details. I am pretty vanilla and had zero complaints. Covered for main event. I saw no signs of use other than 420.

    Zero discussion on donation and didn't even ask for or look at it. I would suggest just below or at "Persephone" range.

    Communications was perfect (once I got the correct number. One fat finger had me texting the wrong person. LOL).

    If you have the opportunity, treat her nice.

    Thank you HornyLeo for sharing her digits. Since it is his find, I will leave it up to him to give out contact info.
    Spoke to her on Friday about meeting up today, she was all for it. Told me she had to work until 4, said I would check in a little after. Called at 4:30 to check in, 'crickets' Waited an hour and tried again, 'crickets'. Guess she's gotten pretty popular, we're going to have to take a number and stand in line.

  15. #25303

    I got a response

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Her new 513 area code number, no reply. Is her new phone jacked up already? That's hilarious. I remember about a year or so ago she was showing me settings in her phone, asking me if I knew what they did. I had no idea and neither did she. That didn't stop her from turning random stuff on / off. That is when her phone problems started. Says she was trying to defend against hackers but I suspect it was all in her head. Bricking her phone is an itch she can't stop scratching. She needs some Calamine lotion for tech settings. Too bad. Nice lady, no drama provider but she shoots herself in the foot with the phone surgery.
    I used the 513 number. I was looking for fun time yesterday but she reached out to me today after I poked her again this morning. I can't get away today, but I hope we can reconnect sometime this week. We all know she's great so a report won't really ad much, but I'll submit one anyway.

    Wash your hands everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape