Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 25676
-
06-24-26 19:29 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 802
What's wrong with number 2? I was wanting to schedule with her soon. I searched for her name, candy, and didn't see any negative reviews.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:07 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 29She's been really flakey these past few months, definitely not worth the hassle. She told me last year she was planning on stopping but the fact her ad is still appearing months later suggests otherwise. A shame, she is a fun girl once she actually does show up.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:54 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 151Visit
Yes, I did get to visit her but she gave me the same realtor excuse but I tried my luck second time anyway. Third time she did the same and that was strike three for me.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 08:30 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 355Little Momma
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/423208756351
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 07:52 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 150Glad you got to visit her
I tried and she flaked out on me on my way to her place.
She gave me some excuse about a realtor making a last minute appointment to show her a place. Yes I do not believe her.
It was her loss because I treat the women well.
Looks like she is not worth the hassle. She told me she was not going to do this anymore. I guess things change.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 22:13 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 26Little Mama can be found on Skip the Games by searching for Boat
Little Mama
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/423208756351
-
06-23-26 20:59 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 160Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:30 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 401Bears mentioning that Angel / Marilyn who is number 1 was getting rip off reports pretty regularly before she got out of the fray bat motel.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 13:10 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 151Synn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/761429077389
Dream 3.5 out of 5.
Personality 4 out of 5.
Communication 0 out of 5.
Confidence if she will keep the schedule appointment 0 out of 5.
-
06-23-26 12:11 #25307Regular Member

Posts: 63 - beautiful desires
I have been trying to connect with #3 for a week. She will be responsive for a 10 minute stretch and then silence for hours. We will agree on a plan but then she will never provide her actual location.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
I also feel like I recognize her pics from a few years ago but cannot recall what she went by.
I would anticipate being ghosted if you ever get her location but I could be wrong.
-
06-22-26 17:25 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 151Feedback
1) Angel is the best. She's put on a bit of weight apparently but I didn't find that to be an issue.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
2) stay clear of #2. There are a few warnings on her here already.
No experience with #3 and #4.
#5 scheduled a dream but crickets were chirping when it was the time to show up. I went against my better judgement when I scheduled as I find her a bit on the ghetto (apologies if someone gets offended).
-
06-22-26 14:02 #25305Regular Member

Posts: 35#1 Is definitely Legit. She also goes by Marilyn. She's gives a damned good BBJ but she can be flakey and unreliable at times. I have quite a bit of good videos of her she looks better in person (all things considered) and she looks really good on tape! My buddy has a tape with her as well that has like 4 million views or something crazy on Xvideos. But yeah she will definitely get the job done for sure.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:08 #25304Banned Member

Posts: 489Time to Take a Number
Spoke to her on Friday about meeting up today, she was all for it. Told me she had to work until 4, said I would check in a little after. Called at 4:30 to check in, 'crickets' Waited an hour and tried again, 'crickets'. Guess she's gotten pretty popular, we're going to have to take a number and stand in line.
Originally Posted by Rocky937
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:04 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 211I got a response
I used the 513 number. I was looking for fun time yesterday but she reached out to me today after I poked her again this morning. I can't get away today, but I hope we can reconnect sometime this week. We all know she's great so a report won't really ad much, but I'll submit one anyway.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
Wash your hands everyone.
-
06-21-26 10:34 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 438Still 513?
Her new 513 area code number, no reply. Is her new phone jacked up already? That's hilarious. I remember about a year or so ago she was showing me settings in her phone, asking me if I knew what they did. I had no idea and neither did she. That didn't stop her from turning random stuff on / off. That is when her phone problems started. Says she was trying to defend against hackers but I suspect it was all in her head. Bricking her phone is an itch she can't stop scratching. She needs some Calamine lotion for tech settings. Too bad. Nice lady, no drama provider but she shoots herself in the foot with the phone surgery.
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



