Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25321

    Torri

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    She in need of some desperate help. She is avg body type but services are top notch she has had previous reviews her and knows how to work the pole. She is in Indiana but not far from the border. Pm for digits.
    Would love some info on her. DM me please.

  2. #25320

    Torri

    She in need of some desperate help. She is avg body type but services are top notch she has had previous reviews her and knows how to work the pole. She is in Indiana but not far from the border. Pm for digits.

  3. #25319

    Drexel blonde

    There is no name to search for and I don't recognize the pictures. Does anyone know anything about this one? I'd post a picture here but I haven't figured out how. Can anyone help me with that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/647887048209

    HD.

  4. #25318

    You're Full

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    Request to the people who have met Carmen, please DM me. I'd appreciate that. Tia, H L.
    Clear your inbox!

  5. #25317

    Request

    Request to the people who have met Carmen, please DM me. I'd appreciate that. Tia, H L.

  6. #25316

    Utr

    Dear brothers, I regret to let you know that the Latina is not accepting new friends at the moment. As soon she does I'd be happy to share the digits again. For now I apologize and please do not send me messages asking for her digits. It's been hectic to clean up my mailbox as I've crossed the limit a few times last couple of days. Gratitude, HL.

  7. #25315

    Thank you HornyLeo

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    This freak Latina has agreed to take some appointments this weekend through Sunday. Seniors may reach out to me for details. There are a few of the members who have had dream with her and they can vouch for also if they have time. She is precious and she takes care of people well.
    Had the pleasure of meeting her. No I can not give out her digits. She is young (30 ish) short 5 ft 2 ish, clean, friendly, attractive. She desires low volume, safe, non rushed, no AA (her choice). Ask Leo for digits. I recommend. Requires cover

    Stay safe.

    Timder.

  8. #25314
    Quote Originally Posted by Erevdi  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with number 2? I was wanting to schedule with her soon. I searched for her name, candy, and didn't see any negative reviews.
    Saw her about 5 years ago. She was living in a house on the main drag in Germantown, place was disgusting. At that time Ariel was living with her.

    She is still using the same pics that she was 5 years ago and at that time they were dated. Very unattractive and fat. FS was not on the menu then and that looks to be the same now, BJ wasn't an option either. Only HJ was offered. Massage was weak and bedding gross. I opted to leave and avoid the itch that would likely come in the future. She claimed to be an Rn who got injured on the job and getting disability, that story didn't jive and suspect she lost her license due to substance issues. She was far from coherent when we met, she could have been stoned or just that unintelligent. My guess is that she hasn't gotten thinner, prettier or smarter, since we met. But if she catches your eye give her a try.

  9. #25313
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    About every 6 months or so I get the itch to go get nasty with Theresa. Aka Aerial. She's been around a long time. Initially as a stripper at the Dayton clubs 10-20 years ago and now as a provider for the past 10 or more years. While she's well into her 40's she's not to bad looking. Still has the blond hair and huge tits. Has a bit of a belly but not too bad. \.

    Anyway. Got the itch. And though her communications can be terrible. Did connect and went to see her at her incall. She needed money as always so was pretty willing to do anything I wanted. Which was decent BBBJ followed by eating her pussy which really gets her going. After that lots of dirty talk telling me to fuck her hard anyway I wanted. Which I did. In the bed and on the edge of the bed in numerous positions. Missionary, doggy and cow girl with her tits flopping in my face. Got her standing doggy then asked to fuck her ass which has always been a no. She said she.

    S starting to enjoy anal and was good with it for 50 extra. So what the hell. Her donations are fairly reasonable. So hit the tight hole for a while and couldn't hold it any longer finishing with a cia blast. Her menu is extremely open and will to let you hit it raw that's your desire.
    Had a nice dream with Theresa. First time seeing her so went $ qv with no frills. She got me ready quickly and we got to it doggy. Felt great and the view was nice. She more than got the job done and seems like a very sweet woman. I'll definitely be going back. She said she is moving in a couple of days to a new place not far from her current place.

    Would definitely recommend!

  10. #25312

    Some Reviews

    Had a dream about Jessi.

    https://www.skipthegames.com/posts/d...8/994127685306

    $$. 2 hr.

    Pros:

    Very sweet girl. She is tries to please as much as she can.

    Amazing view from behind.

    Cons:

    Habits. Pretty sure she fell asleep a few times. Room was kinda dirty but not a big deal for me. Not really there to experience a clean room.

    Overall: Had a good time but probably will only repeat in a pinch or if I want to see that awesome view again.

    Tried to dream about Jade or Sarah or whatever she goes by twice now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/303482352491

    Set up a time and went to hers both times. Crickets when parked outside. Was all apologetic the first time but haven't heard back the 2nd. Her ghosting is what made me reach out to Jessi. Thanks for coming through in a pinch, Jessi! But will not attempt Jade again.

    Victoria doesn't have an ad up currently but I dream of her pretty regularly. Always top notch and is such a sweet girl. Treat her right if you take the plunge.

    If anyone can recommend a good ebony or Latina provider with a great view that'd be appreciated.

    I've seen diamond a couple times:

    https://callescort.org/937-670-3434

    But she has a list of rules so long you'd think it was a holy book. She won't even let you touch her above the waist.

  11. #25311

    2

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    1) Angel is the best. She's put on a bit of weight apparently but I didn't find that to be an issue.

    2) stay clear of #2. There are a few warnings on her here already.

    No experience with #3 and #4.

    #5 scheduled a dream but crickets were chirping when it was the time to show up. I went against my better judgement when I scheduled as I find her a bit on the ghetto (apologies if someone gets offended).
    What's wrong with number 2? I was wanting to schedule with her soon. I searched for her name, candy, and didn't see any negative reviews.

  12. #25310
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did get to visit her but she gave me the same realtor excuse but I tried my luck second time anyway. Third time she did the same and that was strike three for me.
    She's been really flakey these past few months, definitely not worth the hassle. She told me last year she was planning on stopping but the fact her ad is still appearing months later suggests otherwise. A shame, she is a fun girl once she actually does show up.

  13. #25309

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I tried and she flaked out on me on my way to her place.

    She gave me some excuse about a realtor making a last minute appointment to show her a place. Yes I do not believe her.

    It was her loss because I treat the women well.

    Looks like she is not worth the hassle. She told me she was not going to do this anymore. I guess things change.
    Yes, I did get to visit her but she gave me the same realtor excuse but I tried my luck second time anyway. Third time she did the same and that was strike three for me.

  14. #25308

    Little Momma

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Gives an excellent BJ FOR 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/423208756351

  15. #25307

    Glad you got to visit her

    I tried and she flaked out on me on my way to her place.

    She gave me some excuse about a realtor making a last minute appointment to show her a place. Yes I do not believe her.

    It was her loss because I treat the women well.

    Looks like she is not worth the hassle. She told me she was not going to do this anymore. I guess things change.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/761429077389

    Dream 3.5 out of 5.

    Personality 4 out of 5.

    Communication 0 out of 5.

    Confidence if she will keep the schedule appointment 0 out of 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape