Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 25695
-
06-20-26 11:46 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 152Intel
Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!
1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.
2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.
3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.
4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?
Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
-
06-20-26 07:57 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 42I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. Because of people's different perceptions of "beautiful", I was skeptical. But, I will tell you this. She is a beautiful and tiny (5' or less) girl. I'm going to place her in the top 3 prettiest girl in this area. Age is 30, but looks about 24. Very laid back. I will not go into details. I am pretty vanilla and had zero complaints. Covered for main event. I saw no signs of use other than 420.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
Zero discussion on donation and didn't even ask for or look at it. I would suggest just below or at "Persephone" range.
Communications was perfect (once I got the correct number. One fat finger had me texting the wrong person. LOL).
If you have the opportunity, treat her nice.
Thank you HornyLeo for sharing her digits. Since it is his find, I will leave it up to him to give out contact info.
-
06-20-26 00:11 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 96Lauren
Lauren has an add up today on Dayton skip and she does have a new number you can find in her add.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:52 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 106Aerial Link with Good Number
Actually I pasted a link to her add with a good number. I don't think the number in the initial link is still ggo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/541177170366
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:48 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 106Theresa aka Aerial. Still a fun MILF
About every 6 months or so I get the itch to go get nasty with Theresa. Aka Aerial. She's been around a long time. Initially as a stripper at the Dayton clubs 10-20 years ago and now as a provider for the past 10 or more years. While she's well into her 40's she's not to bad looking. Still has the blond hair and huge tits. Has a bit of a belly but not too bad. \.
Anyway. Got the itch. And though her communications can be terrible. Did connect and went to see her at her incall. She needed money as always so was pretty willing to do anything I wanted. Which was decent BBBJ followed by eating her pussy which really gets her going. After that lots of dirty talk telling me to fuck her hard anyway I wanted. Which I did. In the bed and on the edge of the bed in numerous positions. Missionary, doggy and cow girl with her tits flopping in my face. Got her standing doggy then asked to fuck her ass which has always been a no. She said she.
S starting to enjoy anal and was good with it for 50 extra. So what the hell. Her donations are fairly reasonable. So hit the tight hole for a while and couldn't hold it any longer finishing with a cia blast. Her menu is extremely open and will to let you hit it raw that's your desire.
So. If you connect with Theresa. Aka Aerial. It can be a fun time. She's need money as always and you can pretty much get whatever you want for a reasonable donation. And she's still a decent looking fuck. Included a few pics. Definitely a 40 something blond MILF that likes to fuck!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/238030415582
-
06-19-26 16:33 #25285Senior Member

Posts: 716I agree. When she started, she looked decent, like a suburban house wife and she genuinely loved to fuck. Way passed expiration date.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 14:12 #25284Senior Member

Posts: 75Springfield torri
Torri is looking for reputable seniors to visit her. She needs some help with bills. If you knew from before you know good of a performance she gives. She's across the border so bit of a drive but you know it's worth it. And luckily not too far over border. Only seniors get digits.
-
06-19-26 13:50 #25283Senior Member

Posts: 109Is there a link for her?
Hey bro if you don't want to post it, you can dm me with it.
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 11:31 #25282Senior Member

Posts: 152Paige
I have been trying to get a hold of her for a year. She had me verified with the past reference but still never gave me appointment saying she's at capacity. I'm told she does in call in Columbus randomly to the known friends.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 06:59 #25281Senior Member

Posts: 205Paige
Does anyone know if or when Paige Harper plans to return? Her tryst profile says 'last active this week' but according to her schedule, she's been unavailable since April. I never got the chance to see her unfortunately.
-
06-18-26 23:57 #25280Banned Member

Posts: 489Raina
Saw she was in town and back at it again. Some people don't know when to quit. She's been around 10-12 years or longer. Saw her back when she first started, she was great. Nice ass / tits and gave a great time. But, like all shining stars, the lure of easy $ and her POS husband / pimp she fell big time. The both had a revolving door at the Montgomery County Bed / breakfast. The the POS started pulling a knife on her clients robbing them. Got heavy into the dope, and you know the rest of the story. She's in her 50's now. Don't be fooled by the pic of her all made up in her ad. Look at the other one where she's back and you can't see up close. She's definitely been rode hard and put away wet too many times to count. Only if you're desperate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/732091802400
-
06-18-26 23:57 #25279Senior Member

Posts: 444No in west Dayton she has a nice set up no chance of getting caught.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 23:43 #25278Senior Member

Posts: 474Digits?
Are her digits same as 2 years ago or shareable?
Originally Posted by WjgJoe
[View Original Post]
TIA.
Stay safe guys.
Timder.
-
06-18-26 23:05 #25277Senior Member

Posts: 96Lauren
Got Lauren's number from Fat Daddy (thank you) saw her yesterday and she is working on getting back in the biz after getting on several public assistance programs. She is currently staying with a friend North of Dayton And Hope have a place and add up soon! Had a great time as always so thought I would give an update for those interested and she looked great and very healthy with those beautiful bolt ons.
Originally Posted by Glazor4
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there!
-
06-18-26 22:39 #25276Senior Member

Posts: 474Is she still in Troy?
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
TIA stay safe.








Reply With Quote






