Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 18689
-
06-24-26 10:13 #18089Banned Member

Posts: 31Addresses
Red 8: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-red-8...a-mesa-az-4772#review-4258048.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
Cloud: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-cloud...e-mesa-az-7187#rubmaps.
These are probably the two best options in Mesa right now.
I don't think either place opens before 8 am, but I do hear that exceptions can be made sometimes for regulars. Best way to confirm is just to call / text and ask.
-
06-24-26 10:11 #18088Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Spa 63 Tina
Read some past reviews about Tina and thought I would stop by and see her. I didn't make an appointment and when I got there she was the one who opened the window. I paid her for the half hour and she opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was being a little touchy so I grabbed her ass and once in the room I started kissing her. I handed her the tip and she helped me get undressed and gave me a nice preview of her BBBJ talents. When she came back in the room she gave me a playful strip tease and the fun began. We started with DFK and worked into some Daty, BBBJ, ACG, MISS and I finished in K-9.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
Tina is pretty with a nice body. She was eager to please and seems like she enjoys what she does. I would say she more on the GFE side if that's what you're looking for.
We talked for a few minutes afterwards and it sounds like she might be there through July. I will be back.
-
06-23-26 23:02 #18087Banned Member

Posts: 39Try TUMA with her next time. Nothing is better than getting TUMA from a hot, young Asian chick on a hot day. I might need to pay her a visit soon.
Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 20:42 #18086Banned Member

Posts: 3Lulu and Lisa Red Star
It's been a little bit since I've been to Red Star. Stopped in and was greeted by Lulu. She looks like she's in her mid 20's and has a nice body. When we got in the room she had a flirty personality and while massaging me she was doing alot of teasing. On the flip she could tell I was liking it and we agreed on the tip. Off goes her dress and we pretty much did all the usual stuff. DFK, Daty, , BBBJ, missionary, k-9.
On the way out I met Lisa. I've seen her somewhere else before but I can't remember where it was at. She's very pretty with a nice body and a really nice smile. I will be back soon to see her too. Enjoy!
-
06-23-26 19:53 #18085I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Go on Rubmaps you can see address without subscribing.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:46 #18084Banned Member

Posts: 5Island Massage
Stopped by Island massage and was greeted by a really pretty Asian named Mimi. I paid for the hhr and she led me to the room. She told me to get undressed and stepped away. When she came back in I pointed to the tip on the table letting her know we could skip the massage. She came over squatted down and started sucking my dick. Once I was fully hard she took off her dress and we started 69. At some point she put the cover on me and started riding me. We did K-9, missionary and I finished in standing missionary. She was a lot of fun and it seemed like she was enjoying it. She speaks pretty good English too. Think she said she leaves at the end of the month.
-
06-23-26 19:16 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 140Cloud and Red 8?
Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
-
06-23-26 18:00 #18082I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda in Sun City
Got to see Coco and Jenny for lunch, it was a fabulous Mei Mei buffet. Coco gave me a table shower and scrubbed me all over, finished off shower with a BBBJCIM before rinsing me off for the room. We went back to the room for a massage session and got things started. While Coco was massaging me, Jenny came in to join us. This woke junior up for round two, once I flipped on my back the fun began. I am a big fan of two naked pretty ladies all over me and taking turns. Went through a few covers and got to taste both Mei Mei, sweet not spicey. They both do some fabulous work and make an old man grin. They let me finish off with Jenny doing a BBBJCIM. Cleaned me up and let me know Fendi is back. So all you wild mongers can get a taste of that. Take care mongers and enjoy.
-
06-23-26 17:15 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 137Fendi is back?
Is Fendi back? Or is this from an earlier time?
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 17:03 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 573Thank you for that. My mental appetite has been satisfied!
Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn
[View Original Post]
Based in what you're saying it seems like the second door would make more patrons feel an additional sense of security (false or otherwise), so I'm glad they are catching up with the industry standard. I think we are both reading from the same book, but one of us is a few chapters behind.
-
06-23-26 16:59 #18079Regular Member

Posts: 7Good point on more business. I think there is another reason to consider. A second door gives the girls more to get dressed. While it's fine for us mongers to be naked, it's definitely not fine for the girls to be naked LOL. That extra 30 seconds might just be the difference.
Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 14:58 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 30BBFS European Fendi at Gold Panda in Sun City
Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.
She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.
-
06-23-26 12:45 #18077Banned Member

Posts: 46Can you say 4 hands Monday at Infinity
I like the weekdays at Infinity as things are not as busy so 4 or 6 hands is possible. Yesterday was amazing as I planned to see Kiki, but she happened to be busy, but Mamason convinced me to try Jenny. What a cutie, tall (5'4), beautiful C breast, great smile, sexy ass body and full of energy. English via phone but NTL I didn't go there for conversation even though she taught me a few mandarin phrases. To keep this short, her massage was great and she treated my body with care always checking on pressure. She offered full menu, minus Greek & BBFS. She invited Jiajia who I knew from before. They were very competitive to please me. These two ladies were alot of fun, and great combo, they compemented each other as I was fully satisfied.
-
06-23-26 11:20 #18076Regular Member

Posts: 12Second door
Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:36 #18075Banned Member

Posts: 2Yuki-Lucky Spa
I wanted to treat myself for Father's Day and thought what better way than to spend an hour with Dream. When I walked in Lily opened the window and told me Dream was on break. I was disappointed and going to leave and she convinced me to stay and try the new girl Yuki. Well Yuki made a believer out of me. She totally surprised me. If a girlfriend experience. She likes to kiss and is a great kisser. She's pretty, has a nice petite body with natural breasts and nice eraser nipples that she likes you to softly suck. She has hair down below and is nicely trimmed and enjoys when you do Daty. She will let you know if she likes it by telling you and moving her hips on your tongue. Her BJ skills are good too. She had me nice and hard. I told her I was ready and she put the condom on. We started and missionary and ending in missionary kissing the whole time.
After I left I kept thinking about it and how good my experience was so I went back Monday evening to see her again. I didn't think my experience could get better but it did!! It was even better than the day before, more passionate. She knows how to make you feel special. This girl is a hidden gem!!











Reply With Quote





