Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through town and figured I'd see what the buzz was about. Got paired with Amy and damn, she's a cutie. Mid 20's, on the shorter side. Long straight hair, big expressive eyes, and a hell of a nice rack. Solid D cups on that little frame. Theres a tattoo across her chest too. If you spend time on TikTok you know the type of Chinese girl she looks like.

    She warmed up fast, chatty and playful before anything even started. Showered and cleaned me up with her hands teasing me and going straight for HJ. Once I was on the table she went to work slow, light touches, working her way in instead of rushing. Plenty of kissing mixed in, she stayed close and kept leaning back for more. Pretty good GFE. BBBJ after that was the highlight, wet and steady, knew what she was doing. We got into 69 and she camped there a good while. Wrapped me up and got on top and started with CG. Turned to RCG before going k9. Finished with mish with her legs around me. She was energetic and into it. Damn good lay. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit before helping me get dressed.

    Pricing was right in line with the area. Good visit overall, I'd come back if I'm around. YMMV as always.
    Try TUMA with her next time. Nothing is better than getting TUMA from a hot, young Asian chick on a hot day. I might need to pay her a visit soon.

  2. #18086

    Lulu and Lisa Red Star

    It's been a little bit since I've been to Red Star. Stopped in and was greeted by Lulu. She looks like she's in her mid 20's and has a nice body. When we got in the room she had a flirty personality and while massaging me she was doing alot of teasing. On the flip she could tell I was liking it and we agreed on the tip. Off goes her dress and we pretty much did all the usual stuff. DFK, Daty, , BBBJ, missionary, k-9.

    On the way out I met Lisa. I've seen her somewhere else before but I can't remember where it was at. She's very pretty with a nice body and a really nice smile. I will be back soon to see her too. Enjoy!

  3. #18085
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
    Go on Rubmaps you can see address without subscribing.

  4. #18084

    Island Massage

    Stopped by Island massage and was greeted by a really pretty Asian named Mimi. I paid for the hhr and she led me to the room. She told me to get undressed and stepped away. When she came back in I pointed to the tip on the table letting her know we could skip the massage. She came over squatted down and started sucking my dick. Once I was fully hard she took off her dress and we started 69. At some point she put the cover on me and started riding me. We did K-9, missionary and I finished in standing missionary. She was a lot of fun and it seemed like she was enjoying it. She speaks pretty good English too. Think she said she leaves at the end of the month.

  5. #18083

    Cloud and Red 8?

    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?

  6. #18082
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda in Sun City

    Got to see Coco and Jenny for lunch, it was a fabulous Mei Mei buffet. Coco gave me a table shower and scrubbed me all over, finished off shower with a BBBJCIM before rinsing me off for the room. We went back to the room for a massage session and got things started. While Coco was massaging me, Jenny came in to join us. This woke junior up for round two, once I flipped on my back the fun began. I am a big fan of two naked pretty ladies all over me and taking turns. Went through a few covers and got to taste both Mei Mei, sweet not spicey. They both do some fabulous work and make an old man grin. They let me finish off with Jenny doing a BBBJCIM. Cleaned me up and let me know Fendi is back. So all you wild mongers can get a taste of that. Take care mongers and enjoy.

  7. #18081

    Fendi is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.

    She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.
    Is Fendi back? Or is this from an earlier time?

  8. #18080
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.
    Thank you for that. My mental appetite has been satisfied!

    Based in what you're saying it seems like the second door would make more patrons feel an additional sense of security (false or otherwise), so I'm glad they are catching up with the industry standard. I think we are both reading from the same book, but one of us is a few chapters behind.

  9. #18079
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.
    Good point on more business. I think there is another reason to consider. A second door gives the girls more to get dressed. While it's fine for us mongers to be naked, it's definitely not fine for the girls to be naked LOL. That extra 30 seconds might just be the difference.

  10. #18078

    BBFS European Fendi at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.

    She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.

  11. #18077

    Can you say 4 hands Monday at Infinity

    I like the weekdays at Infinity as things are not as busy so 4 or 6 hands is possible. Yesterday was amazing as I planned to see Kiki, but she happened to be busy, but Mamason convinced me to try Jenny. What a cutie, tall (5'4), beautiful C breast, great smile, sexy ass body and full of energy. English via phone but NTL I didn't go there for conversation even though she taught me a few mandarin phrases. To keep this short, her massage was great and she treated my body with care always checking on pressure. She offered full menu, minus Greek & BBFS. She invited Jiajia who I knew from before. They were very competitive to please me. These two ladies were alot of fun, and great combo, they compemented each other as I was fully satisfied.

  12. #18076

    Second door

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why they would apply to add a security door if it's so unnecessary. Just food for my thoughts.
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.

  13. #18075

    Yuki-Lucky Spa

    I wanted to treat myself for Father's Day and thought what better way than to spend an hour with Dream. When I walked in Lily opened the window and told me Dream was on break. I was disappointed and going to leave and she convinced me to stay and try the new girl Yuki. Well Yuki made a believer out of me. She totally surprised me. If a girlfriend experience. She likes to kiss and is a great kisser. She's pretty, has a nice petite body with natural breasts and nice eraser nipples that she likes you to softly suck. She has hair down below and is nicely trimmed and enjoys when you do Daty. She will let you know if she likes it by telling you and moving her hips on your tongue. Her BJ skills are good too. She had me nice and hard. I told her I was ready and she put the condom on. We started and missionary and ending in missionary kissing the whole time.

    After I left I kept thinking about it and how good my experience was so I went back Monday evening to see her again. I didn't think my experience could get better but it did!! It was even better than the day before, more passionate. She knows how to make you feel special. This girl is a hidden gem!!

  14. #18074
    Just what I do for homework. She looked familiar with those chest tats, so went looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?

  15. #18073

    CoCo Sasa Spa

    Stopped by Sasa Spa and ended up with Coco. She is pretty with blondish light brown hair. She is around 5'3" with a nice body and some MM C's. We started with a light massage with a lot of teasing. She even reached under and would grab my dick. I lifted a knee and my hip a little and she started stroking my cock. She made sure I was nice and hard for the flip. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I handed her the tip. We did all the normal things 69,Daty, BBBJ, Acg, K-9, missionary. We ended up with her giving me a BJ and I finished in her mouth.

    She was a lot of fun and enjoys what she does. She cleaned me up and gave me kiss on my way out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape