Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18657
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18072
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda in Sun City

    Got to see Coco and Jenny for lunch, it was a fabulous Mei Mei buffet. Coco gave me a table shower and scrubbed me all over, finished off shower with a BBBJCIM before rinsing me off for the room. We went back to the room for a massage session and got things started. While Coco was massaging me, Jenny came in to join us. This woke junior up for round two, once I flipped on my back the fun began. I am a big fan of two naked pretty ladies all over me and taking turns. Went through a few covers and got to taste both Mei Mei, sweet not spicey. They both do some fabulous work and make an old man grin. They let me finish off with Jenny doing a BBBJCIM. Cleaned me up and let me know Fendi is back. So all you wild mongers can get a taste of that. Take care mongers and enjoy.

  2. #18071

    Fendi is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.

    She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.
    Is Fendi back? Or is this from an earlier time?

  3. #18070
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.
    Thank you for that. My mental appetite has been satisfied!

    Based in what you're saying it seems like the second door would make more patrons feel an additional sense of security (false or otherwise), so I'm glad they are catching up with the industry standard. I think we are both reading from the same book, but one of us is a few chapters behind.

  4. #18069
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.
    Good point on more business. I think there is another reason to consider. A second door gives the girls more to get dressed. While it's fine for us mongers to be naked, it's definitely not fine for the girls to be naked LOL. That extra 30 seconds might just be the difference.

  5. #18068

    BBFS European Fendi at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.

    She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.

  6. #18067

    Can you say 4 hands Monday at Infinity

    I like the weekdays at Infinity as things are not as busy so 4 or 6 hands is possible. Yesterday was amazing as I planned to see Kiki, but she happened to be busy, but Mamason convinced me to try Jenny. What a cutie, tall (5'4), beautiful C breast, great smile, sexy ass body and full of energy. English via phone but NTL I didn't go there for conversation even though she taught me a few mandarin phrases. To keep this short, her massage was great and she treated my body with care always checking on pressure. She offered full menu, minus Greek & BBFS. She invited Jiajia who I knew from before. They were very competitive to please me. These two ladies were alot of fun, and great combo, they compemented each other as I was fully satisfied.

  7. #18066

    Second door

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why they would apply to add a security door if it's so unnecessary. Just food for my thoughts.
    Sure, I will give you something to ponder. How about more business. I am sure you are not the only person who won't go to a spa that doesn't have a second door. If and when the second door is installed, even if you still choose not to go for whatever reason, at least you can't use lack of second door as the reason. Even if only half of those people decide to go after the second door is installed, that is more business. Business that they would not have had if the second door wasn't installed.

  8. #18065

    Yuki-Lucky Spa

    I wanted to treat myself for Father's Day and thought what better way than to spend an hour with Dream. When I walked in Lily opened the window and told me Dream was on break. I was disappointed and going to leave and she convinced me to stay and try the new girl Yuki. Well Yuki made a believer out of me. She totally surprised me. If a girlfriend experience. She likes to kiss and is a great kisser. She's pretty, has a nice petite body with natural breasts and nice eraser nipples that she likes you to softly suck. She has hair down below and is nicely trimmed and enjoys when you do Daty. She will let you know if she likes it by telling you and moving her hips on your tongue. Her BJ skills are good too. She had me nice and hard. I told her I was ready and she put the condom on. We started and missionary and ending in missionary kissing the whole time.

    After I left I kept thinking about it and how good my experience was so I went back Monday evening to see her again. I didn't think my experience could get better but it did!! It was even better than the day before, more passionate. She knows how to make you feel special. This girl is a hidden gem!!

  9. #18064
    Just what I do for homework. She looked familiar with those chest tats, so went looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?

  10. #18063

    CoCo Sasa Spa

    Stopped by Sasa Spa and ended up with Coco. She is pretty with blondish light brown hair. She is around 5'3" with a nice body and some MM C's. We started with a light massage with a lot of teasing. She even reached under and would grab my dick. I lifted a knee and my hip a little and she started stroking my cock. She made sure I was nice and hard for the flip. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I handed her the tip. We did all the normal things 69,Daty, BBBJ, Acg, K-9, missionary. We ended up with her giving me a BJ and I finished in her mouth.

    She was a lot of fun and enjoys what she does. She cleaned me up and gave me kiss on my way out.

  11. #18062

    Security door will be installed in July

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why they would apply to add a security door if it's so unnecessary. Just food for my thoughts.
    Not everyone is a real customer. A security door can delay real bad guys trying to break in, not just LEO.

    https://www.azfamily.com/2024/09/19/...ssage-parlors/

    Maggie told me security door will be installed next month when I was saw her last time.

  12. #18061
    Quote Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn  [View Original Post]
    I guess you have not been there yet. Each room has a lock, not to mention the TV monitor showing the surveillance footage in each room. You can see them before they even enter the front door. Even if you are not watching the monitor actively, the locked door gives you time. Personally, I would not even bother to try to get dressed. That makes you look guilty, but that is just me. I am not an attorney, but I am pretty sure they can't just knock down the door. Even if they are knocking down the door, that still takes time. In any event, I was told during my last visit that they have applied to have a second door installed. Just waiting on the city to approve.

    Monger is not the target of a raid. At most, there are 2 to 3 guys at each spa at any given time. It's just not worth the efforts, when they basically have nothing on you. They have no proofs that money changed hand. It's kind of like they focus on catching drug suppliers and not people buying the drugs. Cutting off supply, the demand goes away. The raid is to shut down the spa. Everyone has their own comfort level, do what feels right for you. Just sharing my perspective, just like you are sharing yours.
    I wonder why they would apply to add a security door if it's so unnecessary. Just food for my thoughts.

  13. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?
    The woman in the pictures is Jasmine Flowers (TER I'd: 222829), she is legit with over 60 reviews on TER. I seen her before when she was in AZ a couple of years back. She moved to Hawaii, but some are saying he came back.

  14. #18059

    Impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    And those pics are from a recent ad in HI:

    https://secrethostess.com/11142201/
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?

  15. #18058

    European Massage Tanning & Spa = Meh

    After driving past it a few times finally took the plunge this weekend. On Cave Creek north of Cactus, is where European Massage is located.

    Curiosity got the best of me and went in again. This time went prepared knowing I'd get someone. I go in and 2 girls there I believe the one I got was Lucy and the other was like Yuyu. First paid house fee, which I think was high, $50. I believe Infinity, K Spa, Sunny, Lucky and Red 8 are 40, and one was like 35, again could be wrong.

    Lucy looked good, perky tits and maybe mid-late 30's, or could be 40's, them Chinitas always surprise me! She was grabbing my crotch then asked if I wanted massage or "hip thrusts motion" 😆. Did hip thrusts motion and she laughed and we began to prep. She then asked for tip, I asked how much, I told her what is the norm, she then said idk you tell me, so I went low 100! She said too low! I said 110, again she said too low. And then I say 120, ok. We began, but then it kinda sucked. First NO kissing! She said, "Oh no! We Chinese NO LIKE KISSING!" Was about to bring Eva, Dream, Mia, Emma, Strawberry etc who was down to kiss! Then the BJ. NO BBBJ. Again killed the mood, she asked 20 more for it I caved, and even then she only did BBBJ for like a minute or 2 before she placed rubber. That said she let me skullf $ck her so. Yay? Haha.

    She then rode on top, cg, then more on top, she did ride me good and let me suck her perky nips. When I came she then gave me like a tittie twister while on top. Haha.

    We cleaned up and she said hope to see you soon! She mentioned new girls next month. All in all 5× for house and 14× for tip.

    I believe TimTheEx mentioned it to me, and hes right, once you try the "lower houses" you appreciate the better ones.

    IF you need a quick release and can't be away from the misses for too long and live nearby, then yes European is OK. But when they charge as much as K Spa and Sunny and Sunny is just like 20 minutes away, heck go to Sunny. Or even better, go make the trek to Red 8, Infinity or Lucky.

    For comparison the prior week said my goodbye to Eva at Infinity for 2** tip plus 40 Hhr I believe.

    And I believe Mia at K Spa and Emma at Sunny where 4* hhr house tip and 12×-14 x for hhr tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape